MEXT Scholarship Application form 2022 for International Students Japanese Government
- MEXT Scholarship Application form 2022 for International Students Japanese Government
- MEXT Scholarship -Key Highlights
- Documents Required for MEXT Scholarship 2022
- York University Graduate Scholarships for International Students
- Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2022
- Benefits of MEXT Scholarship 2022
- How to Apply for the MEXT Scholarship 2022?
- York University Graduate Scholarships for International Students In Gabon
MEXT Scholarship Application form The government of Japan provides scholarships for International students based on the MEXT program. The purpose of this scholarship is to improve the mutual bonding between Japan and Other Countries. The courses will be offered in both Japanese and English language. So, there is no need to learn the Japanese language in order to get MEXT Scholarship. This Scholarship is open for international students to study the courses Under Graduate and Master’s degree(Ph.D.) in Universities of Japan. The scholarship provides all education expenses but is not limited to tuition fees, accommodation, and airfare.CSS Scholarship 2022 for College and University Students
MEXT Scholarship -Key Highlights
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2022 Program for International Students
|Who owned it?||Japanese Government|
|mode of Application||Online|
|Scholarship Type||Full Time|
Documents Required for MEXT Scholarship 2022
Below are the documents required for MEXT Scholarship 2022 for International students :
- Candidates must be bachelor’s degree with high school diplomas and Master’s applicants will attach their bachelor degree and Ph.D. applicants will need their Master’s degree. Candidates documents must be in English or should get translated into English.
- Candidates degree must be attested by the higher education by their candidates own country.
- Scanned copy of the Passport.
- Passport Size Photo
- Thesis or research publication of candidates if any.
- The transcripts of the highest degree/diploma must also be attached in their attested form. They should also get translated into English if they are not already in English.
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s instructors, advisors, or employers. The recommendation letters will verify the applicant’s academic performance, work ethic, and/or research potential.
- Language proficiency certificate from the previous school. If the candidates unable to bring the certificate they must take language proficiency test which was conducted by MEXT.
- Statement of Purpose outlining the applicant’s reason for taking up a particular course, and their research background.
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2022
In order to apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022 for International students. Candidates should fulfill the below eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be fluent in English language.
- Candidates must be a nation of Japan, otherwise the country should have strong diplomatic relations with Japan.
- If the candidates want to do under graduate must be age of 17 or at least 25 years of age when you are applying for the Scholarship. And candidates must and should complete 12 years of school and should have a high school diploma.
- For Master’s and Ph.D. candidates must and should complete 16 years and 18 years of their education and must be below 35 years of age. Graduates can also apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates for teacher’s training course must be 35 years of age. And should be at least 5 years of experience. Candidates should have teaching experience in primary and secondary schools.
- Students applying for studying the Japanese language should age between 18 to 30 years and should be enrolled in a bachelor’s program which has a major in either the Japanese language or Japanese culture. The bachelor’s program should be pursued from a country outside of Japan at the time of applying.
- Embassy Recommendation: Every Scholarship, recipients are recruited by Japanese embassy.
- University Recommendation: Every year, Nagasaki University recruits graduates students from overseas and selected candidates to the Ministry Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Domestic Selection: Privately financed foreign Students already enrolled in Nagasaki University are eligible for this scholarship. Every year Nagasaki University recommends the selected candidates to the Ministry of Education, culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Benefits of MEXT Scholarship 2022
Below are some of the benefits regarding the MEXT Scholarship for International Students:
- research students(1,44,000-1,45,000 per month)
- teacher training students(1,43,000 per month )
- Under graduate students(1,17,000 per month)
- Japanese studies students(1,17,00 per month)
- Scholarship awardees can hold part time jobs.
How to Apply for the MEXT Scholarship 2022?
Step-1: Firstly, Visit the Official website MEXT University.
Step-2: Now fill the details of the Application form of MEXT University.
Step-3: Applicants must choose a field in which he/she can receive education and perform research at the University of his/her choice.
Step-4: Once recheck the Application form and then the save the form.
Step-5: Now click on the submit button to submit the application form.
Step-6: Now take the Printout of the application form for future purpose.
MEXT Undergraduate Student Scholarship 2022
The Students who are Undergraduate level leading to Bachelors Degree the Social Sciences and Humanities and Natural Science Students who have academic ability equal to that of a high school graduate are eligible.
MEXT College of Technology Student Scholarship 2022
The Undergraduate level leads to Associate Degree (Diploma) students of Mechanical Engg, Electrical and Electronics Engg, Information, Communication & Network Engg, Material Engg, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Maritime Engg and other students who have academic ability equal to that of a high school graduate are eligible.
MEXT Specialized Training College (Senshu-gakko) Student Scholarship 2022
The Undergraduate level leads to Certificate students who are in Technology, Personal Care and Nutrition, Education and Welfare, Business, Fashion, and Home Economics, Cultural and General Education, Other Fields they must have academic ability equal to that of a high school graduate are eligible.
MEXT Japanese Studies Student Scholarship 2022
The Undergraduate level leads to Certificate students who are enrolled as undergraduates in japans universities being eligible.
MEXT Young Leaders’ Program Student Scholarship 2022
The Master’s Degree course students who are in (1) Public Administration, (2) Local Governance, (3) Law, (4) Business Administration, the student’s Government officials for (1), (2), (3) and University graduates with 3 or 4 years of work experience for (3), (4) are eligible for MEXT YLP Scholarship 2022.
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
MEXT Teacher Training Student Scholarship 2022
The Teacher Training Students will study the Undergraduate level leading to Certificate course Applicants who worked as teachers in primary or secondary schools for at least 5 years are eligible.