- Check megresults.nic.in for Meghalaya SSLC Arts results: Meghalaya SSLC results declared
- Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education MBOSE SSLC Results 2018 through SMS
- How to Check Meghalaya SSLC Exam Results 2018
- Direct Links to Check Results of Meghalaya SSLC
Meghalaya SSLC Arts Results 2018: The Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education MBOSE (MBOSE) has released results of the SSLC exam today. The Aspirants can Check their Result in official Website i.e., megresults.nic.in or follow the link provided at megresults.nic.in. A huge number of students have attended 12th Arts examninations which were held from 7th March to 19th March across the State. Candidates who have attended for the Meghalaya 12th Arts examinations can check the results in online. Meghalaya declared the SSLC in online mode.
Check megresults.nic.in for Meghalaya SSLC Arts results: Meghalaya SSLC results declared
MBOSE has successfully conducted Meghalaya SSLC Examinations from 7th March to 19th March in many centers. Those Who wrote the Exam can now able to check their Meghalaya 12th Arts Results 2018 on official website @ megresults.nic.in. Candidates can check their Results from below links mentioned. They can follow the instructions to Download their Ranks Card/ Score Card.
Meghalaya 12th Arts Results 2018 Details
|Name of The University/ Organization||Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education MBOSE|
|Exam Conducted by||MBOSE|
|Name of The Exam||Meghalaya SSLC Exam|
|Exam Date/Dates||from 7th March to 19th March|
|Results Availability||Available Soon|
Meghalaya 12th Arts Results 2018 Analysis
|Number of Students Attended||About 50,000|
|Number of Students Passed|
|Number of Students Pass Percentage||%|
|Last Year Pass Percentage||54.04 %|
Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education MBOSE SSLC Results 2018 through SMS
Use the SMS codes given here to access your MBOSE results via SMS service:
Meghalaya Class 12 Results – HSSLC Arts Examination 2018
SMS – MBOSE12AROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263
To check MBOSE SSLC 2018 result:
SMS – MBOSE10ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263
How to Check Meghalaya SSLC Exam Results 2018
- Step 1: Visit the official website : megresults.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the Results tab and select Meghalaya SSLC Results.
- Step 3: Under the “Meghalaya 12th Arts”, click on Results (Declared on 25/05/2018)
- Step 4: Enter your examination Roll Number and Other details like Date of Birth, Captcha if required. Then click on Submit
- Step 5: Download your result and take a print out for further reference
- Or else, Use Direct Link Mentioned below.