Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus
- MBOSE 10th Class Syllabus PDF – Overview
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Meghalaya 10th Class Subjects:
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class Environmental Education Syllabus:
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class Maths Syllabus:
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class Work Education Syllabus:
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class Social Science Syllabus:
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class Computer Science Syllabus:
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class Health & Physical Education Syllabus:
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class Science Syllabus:
- Download Meghalaya 10th Class English Syllabus:
- About Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE):-
- How to Download Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Download Meghalaya Board 10th Class Detailed Syllabus
- How to Download Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Instructions for attending the Meghalaya 10th Class Examination:
- How to Download Meghalaya 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022?
- Details available in the Meghalaya 10th Class Admit Card 2022:
- FAQs regarding Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
This article is about Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022 Revised Syllabus and Exam pattern. The Candidates who have been searching for Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) 10th Class Syllabus 2022 can get the complete details along with an updated Exam Pattern PDF from this page. The Officials of the Government of Meghalaya have reduced the Meghalaya School Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022. Revised syllabus is available at www.mbose.in. Here we are providing the Latest SSLC/ HSLC/ 10th Class Syllabus. So all the Candidates who are preparing for the 10th Class Board Examinations are requested to Download the Meghalaya 10th Class Model papers 2022 from the below attached link. For More Govt Jobs click here
MBOSE 10th Class Syllabus PDF – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE)|
|Name of Exam||10th Class/ SSC|
|Subject Name||English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Hindi|
|Category||Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022|
|Exam Dates||24th March 2022 to 6th April 2022|
|Syllabus Status||Download Here|
Download Meghalaya 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) has released the 10th Class Examination Pattern. Meghalaya 10th Class Examination will be of 100 marks. The duration of the examination is about 3 hours for each and every subject. 15 minutes of extra duration will be given to the students for reading the question
- Meghalaya School Board has announced the revised syllabus and paper pattern for Meghalaya Board exams for class 10th. This year, the board has decided to reduce the syllabus by 30% due to the suspension of classes in the wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Students must appear for 6 main subjects which includes three language papers in the Meghalaya School Board Examination.
- Duration of the examination is about 3 hours. 15 minutes will be alloted to each student for reading the question paper and also to follow the instructions prescribed by the Examination Board.
Read the article carefully to know more about the examination pattern.
Detailed Examination Pattern given below:
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|Name of the Criteria||About the criteria|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type followed by Subjective Questions|
|Maximum Marks of Each paper||100|
|Subject||English, Social Science, Science, Maths, Hindi|
|Qualifying Marks||35 marks in each subject and 35% in aggregate|
Meghalaya 10th Class Subjects:
- Social Studies
Download Meghalaya 10th Class Environmental Education Syllabus:
Unit-I: Restoring Balance in Ecosystem
- Need for Conservation and Management of Water
- Conservation and Management of Forests, Grasslands, and Semi-Arid Ecosystems
- Conservation and Management of Soil
- Conservation and Management of Wildlife
- The relevance of Indigenous Practices
- Sources of Pollution and Major Pollutants
- Effects of Pollution on Environment, Human Health, and Other Organisms
- Abatement of Pollution
Unit-III: Issues of the Environment
- The decline in Productivity: Resettlement and Rehabilitation of People
- The Energy Crisis – Urban and Rural Sectors
- Greenhouse Effect, Climatic Changes and Global Warming
- Acid Rain and Ozone Layer Depletion
Unit-IV: Striving for a Better Environment
- Use of Efficient and Eco-friendly Technology
- Ecological Restoration and Conservation
Download Meghalaya 10th Class Maths Syllabus:
Unit-I: Real Numbers
Euclid’s division lemma, Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – statements after reviewing work done earlier and after illustrating and motivating through examples,
Proofs of irrationality of Decimal representation of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring decimals.
Zeros of a polynomial. Relationship between zeros and coefficients of quadratic polynomials. Statement and simple problems on division algorithms for polynomials with real coefficients.
Pair Of Linear Equations In Two Variables
Pair of linear equations in two variables and graphical method of their solution, consistency/inconsistency.
Algebraic conditions for number of solutions. Solution of a pair of linear equations in two variables algebraically – by substitution, by elimination and by cross multiplication method. Simple situational problems. Simple problems on equations reducible to linear equations.
Unit-III: Quadratic Equations
Standard form of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0, (a ≠ 0). Solutions of quadratic equations (only real roots) by factorization, and by using quadratic formulas. Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots.
Situational problems based on quadratic equations related to day to day activities to be incorporated.
Unit-IV: Arithmetic Progressions
Motivation for studying Arithmetic Progression Derivation of the nth term and sum of the first n terms of A.P. and their application in solving daily life problems.
Unit-V: Co-ordinate Geometry
Lines (In two-dimensions)
Review: Concepts of coordinate geometry, graphs of linear equations. Distance formula. Section formula (internal division). Area of a triangle.
- Definitions, examples, counter-examples of similar triangles.
- If a line is drawn parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two sides in distinct points, the other two sides are divided in the same ratio.
- If a line divides two sides of a triangle in the same ratio, the line is parallel to the third side.
- If in two triangles, the corresponding angles are equal, their corresponding sides are proportional and the triangles are similar.
- If the corresponding sides of two triangles are proportional, their corresponding angles are equal and the two triangles are similar.
- If one angle of a triangle is equal to one angle of another triangle and the sides including these angles are proportional, the two triangles are similar.
- If a perpendicular is drawn from the vertex of the right angle of a right triangle to the hypotenuse, the triangles on each side of the perpendicular are similar to the whole triangle and to each other.
- The ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
- In a right triangle, the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides.
- In a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides, the angle opposite to the first side is a right angle.
- Tangent to a circle at, point of contact
- The tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
- The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
- Alternative Segment theorem: If a chord is drawn through the point of contact of a tangent to a circle, then the angles made by the chord with the tangent are respectively equal to the angles subtended by the chord in the alternate segments.
- Division of a line segment in a given ratio (internally).
- Tangents to a circle from a point outside it.
- Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle.
Introduction to Trigonometry
Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle. Proof of their existence (well defined); motivate the ratios whichever are defined at 0o and 90o. Values of the trigonometric ratios of 300, 450 and 600. Relationships between the ratios.
Proof and applications of the identity sin2A + cos2A = 1. Only simple identities are to be given. Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
Heights and Distances: Angle of elevation, Angle of Depression
Simple problems on heights and distances. Problems should not involve more than two right triangles. Angles of elevation/depression should be only 30°, 45°, and 60°.
Areas Related to Circles
Motivate the area of a circle; area of sectors and segments of a circle. Problems based on areas and perimeter / circumference of the above said plane figures. (In calculating the area of a segment of a circle, problems should be restricted to the central angle of 60°, 90° and 120° only. Plane figures involving triangles, simple quadrilaterals and circles should be taken.)
Surface Areas and Volumes
Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones. Frustum of a cone.
Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems. (Problems with combination of not more than two different solids be taken).
Unit-VII: Statistics and Probability
Mean, median and mode of grouped data (bimodal situation to be avoided). Cumulative frequency graph.
Classical definition of probability. Simple problems on finding the probability of an event.
Download Meghalaya 10th Class Work Education Syllabus:
- Commercial Art
- Tie & Dye
- Interior Decoration
- Puppet Making
- Working with Leather
- Chemical Technology
- Designing and Stitching
- Community Service: Adult Literacy Program
- Food Preservation
- Electrical Gadget
- Computer: Making a Web Page
Download Meghalaya 10th Class Social Science Syllabus:
- Events and Processes
- Economies and Societies
- Identity and Society
- Indian Federal Structure
- Role of Caste in Indian Politics and Communalism,
- Challenges to Democracy
- Popular Struggles and Movements
- Political Parties, Women’s Rights in India
- Sectors of the Indian Economy
- Money and Financial System
- The Story of Development
- Globalization and the Indian Economy
- Consumer Rights
- Benefits of Insurance
- Water Resources
- Forest Resources
- Lifelines of National Economy
- Minerals and Energy Resources
- Manufacturing Industries
- Meghalaya: An Overview
- Planning Ahead
Download Meghalaya 10th Class Computer Science Syllabus:
Unit-I: Computer Fundamentals
- What is Data?
- Computer Data Measurement
- System Software
- Types of Software
- Application Software
- Operating System
- Language Translators
- Number System
- Logic Gates
Unit-II: Internet Basics
- How Does the Internet Work?
- Web Browser
- Web Server
- Worl Wide Web (WWW)
- Wired and Wireless connection
- IP Address
- Structure of an HTML Document
- Tags & Elements
Unit-III: Object Oriented Programming (C++)
- Structure of C++
- Data Types
- Input / Output in C++
- Escape Sequences
- Loop Structure
- Bug and Debug
Unit-IV: Object Oriented Programming (Java)
- Different Forms
- Java Program
- Data Types
- Operators In Java
- Programming Structure in Java
- Some Examples
Unit-V: Societal Impacts of IT-II
- Internet Hacking
- Information Security Provisions in E-commerce
- Backup and Recovery Tools
Download Meghalaya 10th Class Health & Physical Education Syllabus:
Unit-I: Growth and Development
- You and Your Family
- How Mature Are You?
- Marriage and Family Life
- National Health Programme
- Importance of People’s Participation in these programmes
- Primary Health Care
- Immunity and Immunization
- Health Care Set-Up in Rural and Urban Areas
Unit-III: Consumer Education
- Drugs, Medicines and Self-Medication
- Consumer Education
- Systems of Medicine and Quackery
Unit-IV: International Health
Importance of International Health
Unit-V: Life Skills Education
- Teenage Pregnancy,
- Basic Facts and Prevention About HIV/AIDS,
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
Download Meghalaya 10th Class Science Syllabus:
Science Subject Mainly comprises of three parts, i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- How to Describe the Motion of a Body
- Scalar and Vector Quantities
- Meaning of the Terms Distance and Displacement
- Uniform and Non-Uniform Motion
- Speed [Measuring Rate of Change of Motion]
- Velocity [Speed with Direction]
- Equations of Uniformly Accelerated Motion
- Distance-Time Graphs
- Velocity-Time Graphs
- To Prove Graphically
- Uniform Circular Motion
- Differences between Circular Motion and Linear Motion
- Force in Our Life
- Effects of Force
- Balanced and Unbalanced Forces
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Newton’s First Law of Motion
- Newton’s Second Law of Motion
- Units of Force
- Applications of Newton’s Second Law or Impulse of Force
- Newton’s Third Law of Motion
- Law of Conservation of Momentum
- Newton’s Universal Law of Gravitation
- Motion of Falling Objects
- Force of Gravity
- Mass and Weight
- Equations of Motion for Freely Falling Bodies
- Thrust and Pressure
- Upthrust or Buoyant Force
- Floating and Sinking
- Archimedes’ Principle
- Relative Density
Unit-IV: Work and Energy
- Mathematical Expression for Work
- Mathematical Expression for Work Against Acceleration Due to Gravity
- Unit of Work
- Positive, Negative and Zero Work
- Units of Energy
- Mechanical Energy
- Potential Energy
- Mathematical Expression for Potential Energy
- Kinetic Energy
- Mathematical Expression for Kinetic Energy
- Law of Conservation of Energy and Energy Transformations
- Law of Conservation of Energy
- A Theoretical Example to Illustrate the Law of Conservation of Energy
- Examples of Transformation of Energy
- Unit of Power
- Commercial Units of Energy
- Sound is Produced by Vibrating Bodies
- Propagation of Sound
- Common Terms Associated with Wave Motion
- Characteristics of Sound
- Speed of Sound in Different Media
- Reflection of Sound
- Human Ear
Unit-I: The Matter in our surroundings
- Particulate Nature of Matter
- Theory of Molecular Structure of Matter or Characteristics of Particulate Nature of Matter
- Physical Classification of Matter
- States of Matter
- Inter-Conversion of States of Matter
Unit-II: Is Matter around us Pure?
- Pure Substances
- Saturated and Unsaturated Solutions
- Colloidal Solutions or Colloids
- Separating the Components of a Mixture
- Physical and Chemical Changes
Unit-III: Atoms and Molecules
- Atomic Theory of Matter
- Molecular Formula
- How to Write Chemical Formula from the Knowledge of Valency
- Molecular Mass and Formula Unit Mass
- Mass Percentage Composition of an Element in a Compound
Unit-IV: Structure of an Atom
- Electrical Nature of Matter
- History of Discovery of Modern Structure of Atom
- Thomson’s Atomic Model
- Discovery of Nucleus
- Assumption and Discovery of Neutron
- Bohr’s Model of Atom
- Study of Nucleus
- Study of Extra-Nuclear Electrons
- Geometric Representation of Atomic Structure of the First 20 Elements
- Discovery of the Cell
- Unicellular and Multicellular Organisms
- Cell-shape and Size
- Cell Structure (Structural Organisation of a Cell)
- Cell Organelles
- Diffusion and Osmosis
- Plant Tissues
- Animal Tissues
Unit-III: Diversity in Living Organisms
- Classification and Evolution
- Classification of Organisms
- Kingdom Animalia
Unit-IV: Why do we fall ill?
- Types of Diseases
- Manifestations of Disease
- Acute and Chronic Diseases
- Causes of Diseases
- Transmission of Diseases
- Means of Spread
- Principles of Treatment
- Principles of Prevention
Unit-V: Natural Resources
- Natural Resources
- Types of Natural Resources
- Air : The Breath of Life
- Water : A Wonder Liquid
- Biogeochemical Cycles
Unit-VI: Improvement in Food Resources
- Development of Agriculture
- Crop Production
- Crop Variety Improvement – Higher Yield Through Genetic Manipulation
- Animal Husbandry
- Poultry Farming
- Fish Farming
- Bee Keeping
Download Meghalaya 10th Class English Syllabus:
- Powder and Arms – R. L. Stevenson
- Great Expectations – Charles Dickens
- Romeo and Juliet – Charles and Mary Lamb
- The Demon with the Matted Hair – Indian Folktale
- The Monkey’s Paw – W. W. Jacobs
- Fourteen – Alice Gerstenberg
- Life – Charlotte Bronte
- The Gift of India – Sarojini Naidu
- The Solitary Reaper – William Wordsworth
- Exiled – Edna St. Vincent Millay
- The Village Schoolmaster – Oliver Goldsmith
Rapid Reader – Oliver Twist
Grammar & Composition
- Active and Passive Voice
- Reported Speech
- The Preposition
- Miscellaneous Idioms
- Letter-Writing (Formal)/Essay
- E-mail Writing
- Article Writing
- Story Writing
About Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE):-
The Meghalaya Board of School of Education (MBOSE) was set up as per The Meghalaya Board of School Education Act, 1973, as to regulate, control and supervise matters related to School Education in the state of Meghalaya, India. It was initially set up to control the SSLC Exam until, the Pre-University degree was discontinued by the North Eastern Hill University(NEHU) in 1996. Since then, MBOSE has been responsible for conducting the Secondary School Leaving Certificate(SSLC) as well as the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate(HSSLC) Exam in the state. Initially, it started functioning in the Office of the Director of Public Instruction, Shillong which was later shifted to Araimile, Tura in the year 1974. MBOSE also has a regional office located at the state capital of Shillong. At present, there are about 1400 affiliated schools spread across the state of Meghalaya.
How to Download Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
Meghalaya has released the revised syllabus for all the subjects in the 10th Class. Detailed PDFS are available here. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the Syllabus from here. Syllabus is available at the below mentioned URLS
Download Meghalaya Board 10th Class Detailed Syllabus
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF|
|Download All Subjects in One Document||Click Here|
|Official Website of Meghalaya School Education Department||Click Here|
How to Download Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of Meghalaya School Education Department, www.mbose.in
- Click on the Downloads option, available in the homepage
- A drop down menu will open, click on SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Click on the respective subject to get the detailed syllabus for all the subjects.
- Syllabus is mandatory for every student who is appearing in the examination.
Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Students should read the Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022 for each and every subject carefully
- Clearly cover and study all the topics before attending the examination.
- Prepare a study plan and give equal amount of time for reading every subjects.
- Revise difficulty topics in each and every subject thoroughly
- Check and download previous question papers for testing your confidence level.
- Please read all the syllabus before the commencement of examination.
- Students frequently neglect to study them in favour of other books even though the papers are completely based on board textbooks. This type of error should be avoided in order to get a good score.
- It is essential to practice every topic in each and every subject you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
Instructions for attending the Meghalaya 10th Class Examination:
- The Meghalaya SSC admit card is mandatorily required for all students. Without an SSC admission card, no applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- According to the Meghalaya SSC time table 2022 of Meghalaya School Examination Board students should arrive half an hour before the exam time to avoid any last-minute delays.
- Students are recommended to keep their pencil box, admit card, and school id in one location a day before the exam day to avoid any problems on exam day.
- According to the Meghalaya Time Table 2022, students will be given an additional 15 minutes to peruse the question papers.
- Students should be aware that electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, and other similar items are not permitted within the exam hall.
- Any student who is caught cheating will be disqualified from the exam.
How to Download Meghalaya 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022?
- Visit the official website of Meghalaya Board of School Education, http://mbose.in/
- Check the notifications/ downloads page available in the home page.
- Click on the SSC Examination available on the home page
- Click on the SSC Menu and login with the student credentials
- Select SSC Public Exam Hall Ticket 2022 link, and then click on proceed (link visible and active based on schedule only)
- Enter the student details required to download the hall ticket
- The SSC Nominal Roll or hall ticket of March 2022 exams is displayed on the screen with a photograph of the student
- Proceed with print option and take multiple copy’s of printouts
Details available in the Meghalaya 10th Class Admit Card 2022:
- Name of the Examination
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Venue of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Details of the Candidate
- Passport Size photograph
- Duration of the Examination
- Examination Instructions
FAQs regarding Meghalaya 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
The following FAQ’s will satisfy some of the doubts arise in the minds of students. Please read all the FAQ’s to get much clarity about the Meghalaya 10th Class Examinations.
Who will conduct Meghalaya 10th Class Examinations?
Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE)
What is the examination timetable of Meghalaya Board 10th Class?
Meghalaya 10th Class examinations will be conducted during 24th March 2022 to 6th April 2022
When will Meghalaya 10th Class examination results will be declared?
Approximately in the month of May/ June 2022
What is the minimum percentage to qualify Meghalaya Board exam?
Students must acquire at least 35 per cent marks to qualify the examination.
Can I apply revaluation after result declaration?
Yes, it is possible.
How much Percentage the Meghalaya has reduced the Syllabus?
MBOSE has reduced the syllabus by 30-40%
What is the full form of SSLC?
Secondary Secondary Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
What is the full form of MBOSE?
Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE)
Is there any changes in the Syllabus of Meghalaya 10th Class compared to previous year?
Yes, some portions of the syllabus got deleted due to non-conduction of classes in the school campus