Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus Here:
- Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus Here:
- Download Maharashtra SSC Time Table Here
- Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus PDF – Overview
- Download Maharashtra 10th Class Subjects Syllabus:
- Download Maharashtra SSC English Syllabus:
- Download Maharashtra SSC Science Syllabus:
- Download Maharashtra SSC Maths Syllabus:
- Download Maharashtra SSC Social Studies Syllabus:
- About Maharashtra HSSC Board?
- How to Download Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Download Detailed Exam Pattern & Syllabus of Maharashtra 10th Class Subjects Here
- How to Download Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022?
- FAQs regarding Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022?
This article is about Maharashtra SSC Exam 2022 Revised Syllabus and Exam pattern. The Candidates who have been searching for Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus 2022 can get the complete details along with an updated Exam Pattern PDF from this page. The Officials of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MAHAHSSC) Board have revised the Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus 2022. Revised syllabus is available at www.mahahsscboard.in. Here we provide the Latest Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus. So all the Candidates are requested to Download the Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus 2022 from the below attached link.
Maharashtra Board of Education has reduced the syllabus to 25%. SSC Plays a major role in selecting Higher Secondary Institutes. So candidates must prepare well to get a good score in the 10th Class Examination. Carefully read the exam pattern and syllabus described below and attend the Maharashtra SSC Board Examinations.
Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus PDF – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MAHAHSSC)|
|Name of Exam||Maharashtra SSC/ 10th Class|
|Subject Name||English, Maths, Science, Social, History, Geography|
|Category||Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus 2022|
|Syllabus Status||Download Here|
Download Maharashtra 10th Class Subjects Syllabus:
- Social Studies
Download Maharashtra SSC English Syllabus:
Prose: About 64 pages of literary and non-literary (informative) text (excluding notes, task, etc.)
Poetry: About 250 lines. Non-detailed study: A selection of literary texts (short stories, one-act plays)
Different Kind of Sentences: Simple, Compound, Complex
Types of Tenses:
a) Present Perfect
b) Past Perfect
(c) Future Perfect
d) Future with will/shall and going to
Continuous sequence of Tense
Different Types of Clauses: Principal, Co-ordinate, Sub-ordinate
Articles: A, An or The (High level)
Propositions: Different Uses
Voice: Statements, negatives, indirect object, questions
Word Formation: Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb
Reported Speech: Statements, commands, questions, exclamation, request
Non-Finites: Infinitives, Gerunds, Participles
Model Auxiliaries: Uses of ‘can’, ‘may’, ‘might’, etc
Conditionals: Unreal conditions in the present/past Possible conditions in the future
Download Maharashtra SSC Science Syllabus:
- Acids and Bases
- Chemical Reactions
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Metals and Non-metals
- Carbon Compounds
- Common Chemicals used in Daily life
- Classification of Elements
Unit-II: The World of Living
- Life Processes
- Control in the Living
- Reproduction in the Living
- Heredity and Evolution
Unit-III: Moving Things
- Electric Circuits
Unit-IV: Natural Phenomenon
- Spherical Mirrors
- Types of Pollution
- Sources of Pollution and Major Pollutants
- Effect of Pollution on the Environment
- Abatement of Pollution
Unit-VI: Striving for a better environment
- Use of efficient and eco-friendly technology
- Sustainable Use of Resources
- Enforcement of acts, Laws, and Policies
Download Maharashtra SSC Maths Syllabus:
Unit-I: Arithmetic Progression
- Introduction to Sequence
- Arithmetic Progression (A.P.) and Geometric Progression (G.P.)
- General term of an A.P. and G.P.
- Sum of the first ‘n’ terms of an A.P. and G.P.
- Arithmetic Mean and Geometric Mean
Unit-II: Quadratic Equation
- Introduction to quadratic equations
- Solutions of quadratic equations
- Nature of roots based on discriminant
- Relation between roots of the equation and coefficient of the terms in the equation Equations reducible to quadratic form
Unit-III: Linear equations in two variables
- System of linear equations in two variables
- Algebraic methods of solving linear equations in two variables
- Graphical representation of different possibilities of solutions/Inconsistency
- Graphical method of solving a system of linear equations
- Determinant of order two
- Cramer’s rule
- Consistency of pair of linear equations
- Introduction to probability and related terms
- The classical definition of probability
- Types of events
- Equally likely outcomes
- Probability of an event
- Properties of Probability
- Addition theorem (without proof
- Brief revision of Tabulation of data, inclusive and exclusive type of tables
- Mean, median and mode of grouped data
- Histograms, frequency polygon, frequency curve, pie diagram
- Ogives (Cumulative frequency graphs)
- Applications of ogives in determination of the median
- The relation between measures of central tendency
- Introduction to a normal distribution
- Properties of normal distribution
- Properties of ratios of areas of two triangles
- Basic proportionality theorem
- Introduction to similarity
- Similar triangles
- Areas of two similar triangles
- Similarity in right-angled triangles
- Pythagoras theorem and it’s converse.
- Tangents and its properties
- Theorem – Tangent at any point to the circle is perpendicular to the radius and its converse
- Number of tangents from a point to a circle
- Theorem- The length of two tangent segments drawn from a point outside the circle are equal
- Touching circles
- Construction of tangent to the circle from the point on the circle and outside the circle.
- Construction of tangent without using centre · Construction of triangle
- Angle opposite to it and either median altitude is given
- Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle
- Length of an arc, Area of the sector
- Area of a Circular Segment
- Euler’s formula, Surface area and volume of cuboids Spheres
- hemispheres, right circular cylinders cones, frustum of a cone, Problems based on areas and perimeter/circumference of circle, sector and segment of a circle.
- The slope of a line, Intercepts made by a line, Standard forms of the equation of a line
- General equation of a line.
- Angles in standard position
- Trigonometric ratios in terms of coordinates of a point.
- Trigonometric Identities (with proof)
- Use of basic identities and their applications
- Problems on height and distance
Download Maharashtra SSC Social Studies Syllabus:
- Geographical discoveries and colonization
- Asia: India, China, Japan
Unit-II: 20th Century Age of Conflict
- First world war
- Russian Revolution
- The League of Nations
- Dictatorships in Europe, Second World War and world
- United Nations Organization
Unit-III: Emancipation of Asia and Africa
Unit-IV: World after World War-II
- Cold war
- Scientific and Technological Progress
Unit-V: Physical Divisions of India
Identification of Physical divisions
Unit-VI: North Indian Mountains
Unit-VII: North Indian Plain Region
- Western Plains
- Central Plains
- Eastern Plains
- Delta region
Unit-I: Peninsular Plateau Region
- Malwa Plateau
- Chhota Nagpur Plateau
- Maharashtra Plateau
- Karnataka Plateau
- Telangana Plateau
Unit-II: Western Ghats & Eastern Ghats Region
Sahyadri, Eastern Ghats
Unit-III: Coastal Region
- Eastern coastal plain
- Western coastal plain
Unit-IV: Indian Islands
- Western Islands
- Eastern Islands
One dimensional diagram, Two-dimensional diagrams
Unit-I: Introduction to Economy
- What is an economy?
- Types of Economy
- Main features of Economy.
Unit-II: Basic Problems of an Economy Solution
- For whom to produce?
- How much to produce?
Unit-III: Public Distribution System & Consumer Protection
- Introduction, Public Distribution system
- Meaning & explanation,
- Objectives of P.D.S., Progress of P.D.S., Drawbacks of P.D.S. Remedial Measures, Consumer Protection –
- Rights & duties of consumer, food adulteration
Unit-II: Political Parties & Types
- Types of political parties
Unit-III: Social Diversity & Democracy
- Caste/race and Democracy
- Language and Democracy
- Religion and Democracy
- Gender and Democracy
Unit-IV: Challenges to Democracy
Remedial Measure to Challenges
About Maharashtra HSSC Board?
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune 411004 is an Autonomous Body established under the provisions of the Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, conducts the HSC and SSC Examinations in the state of Maharashtra through its nine Divisional Boards located at Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri.
The Board conducts examination twice a year and the number of students appearing for the main examination is around 14 Lacs for HSC and 17 Lac’s SSC, for the supplementary examination around 6 Lacs students are expected HSC and SSC together. There are about 21000 schools (SSC) and 7000 (HSC) Higher Sec. Schools / Jr. colleges in the entire state.
How to Download Maharashtra 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
Maharashtra State has released the revised syllabus for all the subjects in the 10th Class. Detailed PDFS are available here at free of cost. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the Syllabus from here.
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF|
|History & Political Science||Click Here|
How to Download Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra Board of Education, https://www.mahahsscboard.in/
- Click on the Syllabus option available in the top bar of home page.
- A drop down menu will open, click on SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Click on the respective subject to get the detailed syllabus
FAQs regarding Maharashtra SSC Syllabus 2022?
Who will conduct Maharashtra 10th Class Examinations?
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MAHAHSSC)
What is the examination timetable of Maharashtra SSC Exam?
MP 10th Class examinations will be conducted during 15th March 2022 to 4th April 2022
When will Maharashtra 10th Class examination results will be declared?
Approximately in the month of June/ July 2022
What is the minimum percentage to qualify MP Board exam?
Students must acquire at least 35 per cent marks to qualify the examination.
Can I apply revaluation after result declaration?
Yes, it is possible.