Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus PDF Download Maharashtra Soil Department Syllabus PDF Exam Date Maharashtra Soil Dept Application Last Date
The Maharashtra Soil Department released notification for Water Conservation Officer Post. The total number of vacancies for Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer post is 282 Vacancies. The UPPCL AE Exam Registration is Started on December 29th, 2018 and Ended on January 15th, 2019. So the application forms for Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer is open now and the interested candidates can apply now through official website i.e.mahapariksha.gov.in and the Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Apply online link given below. Check the complete details on Admit Card like Examination Centre & Timings, Registration number, and signature of candidate etc. The Maharashtra Soil Department Syllabus is given below and you can download it through just one click. The Maharashtra Soil Department Syllabus is very important to get this job without preparation you can’t get this job. So just scroll down and see the complete description about Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus 2019
Maharashtra Soil Department Syllabus 2019
|Organization||Maharashtra Soil Department|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Water Conservation Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||282 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||December 29th, 2019|
|Ending Date to Apply||January 15th, 2019|
|Examination Date||Updated soon|
|Admit Card Date||Before 10 days of examination|
Maharashtra Soil Dept Exam Pattern 2019
Maharashtra Soil Department Syllabus PDF 2019
Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus for Agriculture:
- Irrigation + drainage + sprinkler and drip systems
- Agronomy +Agricultural Extension + Agricultural Economics
- Thermodynamics-heat engines and farm power
- Soil Science +soil physics +soil mechanics
- Soil and water conservation
- Process Engineering for horticulture produce + dairy Engineering
- Land development machinery
- The strength of materials and theory of structures
- Alternate energy sources
- Surveying and leveling
- Open channels-wells and pumps
- Heat and mass transfer +Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Electrical Engineering and farm electrification
- Farm machinery and equipment
- Unit operations in Agricultural Process Engineering
Maharashtra Soil Dept Syllabus for Horticulture:
- Importance of horticulture in terms of economy, production
- Principles and classification of plant propagation methods
- Area, production, importance in the national economy, nutritive values
- Origin, importance, export potential, varieties, climate, soil requirements
- Importance and scope, production of horticultural crops in a greenhouse
- Control of environmental factors influencing the growth
Maharashtra Water Conservation Officer Syllabus for Civil Engineering:
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Water Conservation Officer Syllabus for Agriculture Engineering:
- Surveying and Leveling and Theodaliting
- Fluid mechanics and Open Channel Hydraulics
- Soil Mechanics
- Fundamentals of soil science
- Strength of materials
- Soil Physics
- Fundamentals of Agronomy
- Thermodynamics and Heat Engines
- Electrical Engineering and Farm Electrification
- Computer Programming in ‘C’: Computer
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Maharashtra Soil Department Syllabus for Forestry:
- Silviculture – General
- Forest Management and Management Systems
- Forest Mensuration and Remote Sensing
- Silviculture of Trees
- Forest Ecology and Ethnobotany
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation, and Watershed Management
- Forest Resources and Utilization
- Watershed Management
- Forest Protection and Wildlife Biology
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity
- Forest Working Plan
- Forest Economics and Legislation
|Official Website of Maharashtra Soil Dept||Click Here|
|Download Maharashtra Water Conservation Syllabus PDF 2019||Click Here|