Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Psychology Question Papers 2022 – Download Previous Papers, Syllabus, Time Table
- Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Psychology Question Papers 2022 – Download Previous Papers, Syllabus, Time Table
- Maharashtra Time Table Details 2022 – Overview
- Maharashtra Board HSC/ 11th Std Exam Pattern:
- Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class All Subjects
- Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Psychology Subject Syllabus
- Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class/ Inter 1st Year Previous/ Model Question Papers
- Important Links to Download the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Time Table 2022
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Question Papers 2022: Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has released Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Exam Time Table. Maharashtra HSC / 11th Class Exam Dates will be available on this website careers99.com or official website www.mahahsscboard.in. Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Exams will be conducted in june 2022. More than seventeen lakh applicants are reported to have taken the Maharashtra 11th class 11th exams this year. Boys and females made up almost 9.8 lakh and 7.2 lakh of the 17 lakh pupils, respectively. These students’ Model Question Paper 2022 will be published on the Mahaboard’s official website, http://mahaboard.nic.in. Candidates can check Maharashtra 11th Model Question Paper 2022. For more details like Question Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Timetable, Previous, Papers, Model Papers etc., visit this website careers99.com.
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Examination Timetable, Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus of Psychology Subject, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers regarding All Subjects is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for Psychology Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Psychology Subject.
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Psychology Previous Question Papers 2022:
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) Board has designed a comprehensive curriculum for HSC/ 11th Class Questions.
- Students can download these Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Psychology subject Question Papers 2022 from the below-mentioned links. Students can share this information to their classmates, friends, and also to their neighbors.
- By Downloading the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Question Papers 2022 candidates can aware about the board examination paper easily before attending the main examination.
- Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Psychology Question Papers will be prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE), Maharashtra.
Here we are providing detailed view of Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class/ Intermediate 2nd Year Psychology Question Papers 2022 for the sake of candidates who are preparing for the 11th Class/ HSC/ Intermediate Examinations. HSC/ 11th Class Psychology Question Papers will contain all the important details issued by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE).
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune 411004, is a self-governing body created under Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, through its nine Divisional Boards in Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur, and Ratnagiri, administers the HSC and SSC Examinations in Maharashtra. The Board holds examinations twice a year, with roughly 14 lac students taking the HSC and 17 lac taking the SSC, and around 6 lac students taking the HSC and SSC combined taking the supplementary test. In all, the state has roughly 21000 schools (SSC) and 7000 higher secondary schools/junior colleges (HSC).
Maharashtra Time Table Details 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)|
|Examination Name||Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Exams|
|Date of Exams||April / May (Expected)|
|Status||To be Declared|
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class/ Intermediate 1st Year Timetable April – May 2022
The examination will be administered by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE). Every year in April, the organisation conducts the HSC/ 11th Class examinations. We recommend that all students check the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) official web domain for the HSC/ 11th Class Exam Time Table 2022. The exam will be held on April / May , the Exam date will be declared soon.
How to Download Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class/ Inter First Year Time Table 2022?
- Log on to the official website @ https://www.mahahsscboard.in/ for downloading the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Time Table 2022
- Check the “Latest Notification” section on the home page for updates on the Maharashtra board’s 11th time schedule for 2022.
- Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Check Detailed Examination schedule according to subject wise.
- Attend the examination properly according to the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout copy for the future reference
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Time Table 2022 contains the following information.
HSC Time Table 2022 will include the following information:
- Date of the exam
- Day of the exam
- Exam Time
- List of subject codes
- List of subjects
Maharashtra Board HSC/ 11th Std Exam Pattern:
The marks distribution, test duration, and mode are all included in the Maharashtra Board HSC Exam pattern. As a result, candidates should be informed with the entire Maharashtra HSC 2022 exam pattern. Please see the information below for more details.
- Students must study six subjects because the Maharashtra HSC Exam 2022 will follow a set pattern, hence students must choose six subjects.
- There will be three language papers among the six subjects, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, or other core topics.
- There will be eleven papers in each of these six subjects, with the exception of a second language paper, each subject having two papers.
- Each paper requires a minimum of 35 points to pass.
Maharashtra HSC Main Subjects
According to the Educational Conduct Board’s guidelines, the Maharashtra HSC Curriculum includes various subjects; here we describe the significance of some of the important subjects.
- Social Studies
- Other Academic Subjects
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class All Subjects
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics-I
- Mathematics and Statistics-II
- Political Science
- Book Keeping And Accountancy
- Secretarial Practise
Maharashtra Board 2022 HSC/ 11th Class Exam Preparation Tips:
Students should adjust their academic lifestyle to better prepare for Maharashtra HSC Exam 2022. These minor adjustments can have a big impact. To plan a strategy for yourself, read Maharashtra HSC board exam toppers’ own tried and true ways.
- Before you begin studying for the Maharashtra HSC 2022 examinations, make sure you have all of the necessary information, such as the syllabus, exam pattern, and admission card. This will help you organise your thoughts and reduce tension while you prepare for the exam.
- The majority of students do not care to read the syllabus, yet it is necessary to do so in order to determine which topics should be prioritised above others. Study the syllabus and exam pattern for Maharashtra HSC 2022 thoroughly, noting the distribution of marks.
- After you have gone through the syllabus and exam schedule, you will need to organise all of the information into a study plan that will help you stay on track with your studies. Making a study schedule will help you avoid wasting time by allocating time for your daily activities.
- For any subject you are studying, it is vital to review sample papers or previous years question papers. Time yourself and try to finish the paper in the shortest period of time possible so you can revise throughout the exam.
- While studying for the Maharashtra HSC Exam 2022, students must remember to take pauses and consume a balanced diet. You will only be able to perform at your best if you are healthy. While studying for the exam, keep stress at bay by participating in hobbies, napping, or exercising.
Instructions for Maharashtra HSC Exam Day
- Arrive at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
- Take a printout of your admission card, as the examination will not enable you to use a soft copy. Safely store the admission card and other essential documents.
- In the examination, only use blue or black ink pens.
- During the exam, do not employ any unequal means.
- It is not permitted to use electronic devices such as cell phones, calculators, or other similar equipment.
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Syllabus 2022
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Syllabus 2022 – The Maharashtra Board HSC/ 11th Class Syllabus 2022 is published by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) for students. On the official website is www.mahahsscboard.in, the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class syllabus 2021-22 will be published. Last year, the syllabus for the Maharashtra HSC First year was lowered by 30%. For all topics, the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class syllabus 2022 is now accessible in PDF format. The syllabus, which comprises significant themes, marking schemes, and test patterns, must be consulted by students.
The Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class curriculum 2021-22 will familiarise them with the paper format and mark distribution by topic. Students must put in a lot of effort to finish the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class syllabus 2022 as soon as possible. This will help with strategic planning and preparation for the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class exams.
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class new Syllabus 2022 is available in pdf format on our portal for students to download subject wise links. Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class new Students who are preparing for the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class final Examination are now looking for Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class 30 percent Deleted Syllabus 2022. We had provided complete Languages, Commerce, Science, and Arts Subject wise links. Students can get the Syllabus PDF from the direct link at the bottom of the page for the Maharashtra Board HSC Syllabus 2022.
How to Download Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Psychology Syllabus 2022?
- Go to the official website of the MSBSHSE Maharashtra Board- www.mahahsscboard.in
- Click on the “Subjects & Syllabus” section on the primary menu on the home page.
- The syllabus section opens the link of “HSC General Subject Codes & Syllabus”.
- Now, Students need to click on the necessary subject link to download the syllabus PDF.
- Download and save the PDF for future references.
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Psychology Subject Syllabus
Maharashtra 11th Class Psychology Subject – Unit/ Topic wise details are given below.
Unit I : Introduction to Psychology
- 1.1 Definitions – Wundt, Watson, Morgan & King, Feldman
- 1.2 Branches of Psychology
- 1.3 Recent Perspectives of Psychology
- 1.4 Psychology in Everyday Life
- 1.5 Psychologists at work
Unit – II Methods of Psychological Enquiry
- 2.1 Objectives of Psychological enquiry: Description, Prediction, explanation, control and Application
- 2.2 Important Methods of data collection: Observational method, experimental method, correlational method, Survey method, Psychological testing, case study and project method
Unit – III Foundations of Human Behaviour
- 3.1 Heredity : Genes and Chromosomes
- 3.2 Central Nervous System : Brain andSpinal chord
- 3.3 Endocrine System : Pituitary gland, thyroid gland, adrenal gland, gonads.
- 3.4 Socio – cultural Factors : Family, Community, faith, gender, caste and disability
- 3.5 Socialization : Acculturation and Enculturation
Unit – IV Human Development
4.1 Meaning of Development : Life-span perspective on development, Growth, Development, Maturation and Evolution
4.2 Principles of Development
4.3 Factors Influencing Development : Heredity and environment
4.4 Stages of Development : Prenatal stage, infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood and oldage
4.5 Context of Development : Microsystem, mesosystem, exosystem, macrosystem Chronosystem
Unit – V Attention and Perception
- 5.1 Distinction between attention and perception
- 5.2 Attentional Processes : Selective attention, divided attention, span of attention, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- 5.3 Principles of perceptual organization : Principle of proximity, principle of similarity, principle of continuity, principle of smallness, principle of symmetry, principle of surroundedness, principle of closure.
- 5.4 Illusions : Geometric illusions and apparent movement illusions
- 5.5 Socio-cultural influences on perception : differential familiarity, salience of stimuli, habits of perceptual inference.
Unit – VI Learning
6.1 Nature of learning : Definition and features of learning
6.2 Classical and Operant Conditioning: Pavlov’s experiment on classical conditioning, Skinner’s experiment on operant conditioning
6.3 Observational Learning : Imitation, social learning and modelling
6.4 Learning Styles : Relational style and analytical style
6.5 Learning Disabilities : Symptoms of learning disabilities.
Unit – VII Human Memory
- 7.1 Nature of Memory : Definitiion, stages of memory
- 7.2 Memory Systems : Sensory, Shortterm memory and long-term memory
- 7.3 Measurement of Memory : Recall, recognitiion, re-learning and reconstruction
- 7.4 Nature and Causes of Forgetting : Ebbinghaus’s curve of forgetting, trace decay, interference, retrieval failure
- 7.5 Improving Memory : Keyword method, method of loci, chunking, first letter technique, minimising interference
- 7.6 Eyewitness Memory
Unit – VIII Motivation and Emotion
- 8.1 Nature of motivation : Motivation cycle
- 8.2 Types of motives : Biological motives and Psychosocial motives
- 8.3 Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- 8.4 Nature of Emotion : Definition and Types of Emotions by Plutchik
- 8.5 Expression of Emotions : Culture and emotional expression, culture and emotional labelling
- 8.6 Enhancing Positive Emotions : Personality traits, positive meaning, quality connections, being engaged, faith and positive interpretations.
Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class/ Inter 1st Year Previous/ Model Question Papers
|Mathematics Paper -1||Click Here|
|Mathematics Paper- 2||Click Here|
|Physics Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Physics paper -2||Click Here|
|Chemistry Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Chemistry Paper -2||Click Here|
|Biology Paper -1||Click Here|
|Biology Paper – 2||Click Here|
Important Links to Download the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Time Table 2022
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class 2022
How To Download Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Time Table 2022?
Students will download Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class time table 2022 go through the official website – https://www.mahahsscboard.in/.
Who will release the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Timetable in Maharashtra State?
MSBSHSE Board has released the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Timetable in Maharashtra State.
What is the full form of MSBSHSE?
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE), Maharashtra.
What is the pass percentage to get passed in Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class examinations in 2022?
You should score 35% and above to achieve the pass marks in order to clear your Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class/ Inter examinations in 2022.
What is the HSC Examination in Maharashtra?
The 1st and 2nd HSC Examinations, which are the 11th and 12th class Examinations of the Maharashtra State Board, are referred to as Maharashtra HSC Exams.
Is the HSC Annual Exam Time Table available in PDF format from MSBSHSE, Maharashtra?
Yes, the Maharashtra HSC/ 11th Class Time Table is available in PDF format so that students can access it even when they are not connected to the internet.
When will be Maharashtra HSC 2022 practical exam conducted?
The practical exams will be conducted between February 14 and March 3, 2022.
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
What will be the mode of the Maharashtra HSC 2022 exam?
Maharashtra HSC 2022 exam will be conducted in offline mode only.