- Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Supply Inspector job Recruitment Details
- Maha Food Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Maha Food Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Maha Food Supply Inspector Notification
- Educational Qualifications of Maha Food Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for Maha Food Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for Maha Food Supply Inspector Jobs
- Selection Criteria for Maha Food Jobs
- Application Fee for Maha Food Notification
- How to Apply for Maha Food Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for Maha Food Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for Maha Food Supply Inspector Application
Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department (Maha Food ) have released Maha Food Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 120 vacancies for the posts of Supply Inspector. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.mahapariksha.gov.in and careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 17-06-2018. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Supply Inspector job Recruitment Details
Maha Food Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 120 vacancies of Supply Inspector posts: Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department recently released a job notification on its official website www.mahapariksha.gov.in for Supply Inspector posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for Maha Food Recruitment 2018 from 28-05-2018 to 17-06-2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of Maha Food Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page www.mahapariksha.gov.in and careers99.com.
Maha Food Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Supply Inspector|
|No. of Posts||120|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree, Marathi language knowledge, MSCIT Certificate and equivalent|
Vacancy Details of Maha Food Jobs 2018
- Kokan Division: 23 Posts
- Nashik Division: 32 Posts
- Pune Division: 36 Posts
- Aurangabad Division: 29 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Food Supply Inspector Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of Maha Food Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for Maha Food Supply Inspector posts should have completed Graduate Degree, Marathi language knowledge, MSCIT Certificate and equivalent from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Maha Food Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be 18 to 38 years. Please go through Maha Food official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for Maha Food Supply Inspector Jobs
Selected candidates will get salary as per rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for Maha Food Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Supply Inspector posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for Maha Food Notification
Application Fee is Rs.300/-
Reserved Category: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for Maha Food Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.mahapariksha.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for Maha Food Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 28-05-2018
Closing Date of Application: 17-06-2018
Important Links for Maha Food Supply Inspector Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here