LPUNEST 2022 Application Form Extended to 5th Aug 2021 @ nest.lpu.in: Lovely Professional University has recently released the LPUNEST Application to offer admission for B.Tech & other UG/ PG courses. LPU conducting National Entrance and Scholarship Test (NEST) Examination every year. So the Candidates who want to apply can get the Complete information regarding LPUNEST 2022 Notification, Registration Process, Application, Apply Online Link, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern from this page.
LPU NEST 2022: Application, Exam Dates Here
- LPU NEST 2022: Application, Exam Dates Here
- LPU NEST BTech Examination Details 2022
- LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
- How to Apply LUPNEST 2022 Online Mode
- How to Apply LUPNEST 2022 Offline Mode
- IMPORTANT DATES OF LPUNEST (B.TECH.)
The Lovely Professional University released the notification for LPUNEST (Lovely Professional University National Entrance & Scholarship Test) 2021 for B.Tech Students. Students who are interested can apply now also. The LPU NEST Btech 2021 Schedule 1 registration is started on January 2021 and it will be closed on 20th March 2021. And Schedule 1 Btech LPU NEST Exam will be conducted from 19th July 2021 To 8th August 2021. . The LPU NEST Btech Entrance Test is conducted national wide. So the competition will be very high and the direct link to download Syllabus and Apply Online link is given below
LPU NEST BTech Examination Details 2022
|Organization||Lovely Professional University|
|Exam Name||Lovely Professional University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (LPU NEST)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type||Written Test|
|Online Registration Status (Engineering, MBA)||Started|
|Last Date (Engineering, MBA)||B.Tech, MBA: 5th August 2022|
|Exam Date (Engineering, MBA)||B.Tech, MBA: 19th July 2021 To 8th August 2022|
- NYKS Syllabus 2023 (Download) DYC /ACT /MTS Exam Pattern pdf
- AP Postal Question Papers PDF (2014-2023) Download Postal MTS/GDS/Postman Previous Papers 2023
- COIR Board Assistant Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Download Salesman LDC UDC Exam Pattern @ coirboard.gov.in
- AAKASH ANTHE Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Download ANTHE Previous Question Papers PDF Here
- HPCL Previous Question Papers PDF 2022-23 (Download) HPCL Engineer Model Papers @ hindustanpetroleum.com
- BARC Assistant Security Officer Result 2022 – ASO Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ barc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination:
- Pass with 60%* aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics, and English)# subject to qualifying LPUNEST (B.Tech.).
- 5% relaxation to North-East states and Sikkim candidates/ Defence Personnel and their Dependents/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants.
- For B.Tech. Biotechnology (BT), B.Tech. (Food Technology) and B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering) .
Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, English & either Maths or Biology or Biotechnology; other things remaining same as above. For B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (CHE)
Subjects considered: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English; other things remaining same as above.
Applicants appearing for LPUNEST (B.Tech.) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2021, in the final examination of 10+2 from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, college, etc. declared recognized by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi or any other concerned apex body as applicable.
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
- Application form will be in a format that can be processed by Optical Mark Reader (OMR).
- LPUNEST Kit consists of
- University Information Brochure comprising details of Infrastructure, Global Character, Placements, Academics, Student services, Campus life etc.
- LPUNEST Booklet comprising details of Programmes applicable, Eligibility, Fee and Scholarship, Schedule of Test, Question Paper Pattern, Test Cities etc.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply LUPNEST 2022 Online Mode
Applicant can apply for LPUNEST through the University Website (Online Banking facility required). Fill the application form. Click Here to apply.
Applicant have two options (a) get soft copy of LPUNEST kit (b) get hard copy of LPUNEST kit:
- Cost of the Application form and Soft copy of the LPUNEST Kit is ₹1000 (for Boys) and ₹500 (for Girls).
- Cost of the Application form and hard copy of the LPUNEST Kit is ₹1500 (for Boys) and ₹1000 (for Girls).
Note: For online application, Applicant should have Online Banking facility through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/UPI/Payment wallets.
Printout of the computer-generated application should be retained by the applicant for reference.
How to Apply LUPNEST 2022 Offline Mode
The applicant may obtain LPUNEST Kit from University Campus / Camp Offices or any other prescribed place by paying cash. The cost of the Application form and hard copy of the LPUNEST Kit is ₹1500 (for Boys) and ₹1000 (for Girls).
Once the applicant has obtained the LPUNEST Kit, the form can be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Fill the full application form (OMR sheet) after reading all the instructions as specified under the head “Instructions for filling Application Form (OMR sheet)” and sent it to the university in the self-addressed envelope.
- Semi-Online Application- In case applicant does not want to send the hard copy of purchased application form:
- Fill the application form. Click Here to apply.
- Click on the “review details” tab and Select “yes” in the field “Do you have LPUNEST kit”. Enter scratch code at the time of payment.
- Submit and save a copy of the complete application form for your reference.
IMPORTANT DATES OF LPUNEST (B.TECH.)
|Online Registration Starts on||Started|
|Last Date of submission of Application for LPUNEST||5th August|
|Date of Examination #||19th July 2022 To 8th August 2021|
|Display of LPUNEST Result (for eligibility and scholarship)||Updated Soon|
|Online Counselling and Seat Allocation||Updated Soon|
|Program||Applicable fee Per Semester|
Dual Degree BTech- MTech
Dual Degree BTech- MBA
Integrated BTech- MTech
Integrated BTech- MBA
Links Related to LPU NEST B.Tech Application & Syllabus 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|LPU NEST BTech 2021 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Syllabus link||Click Here|
|B.Tech LPU NEST Syllabus PDF 2021||Click Here|
Btech LPU NEST Exam Pattern 2021
|S.NO.||Topic Name||Questions||Marks Per question||Total Marks|
Btech LPU NEST Syllabus PDF 2021
LPUNEST BTECH Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Atomic Structure, States of Matter and Thermodynamics
- Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry
- S-Block Elements & Hydrogen
- Environmental Chemistry and p, d, & f Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry Basic Concepts
- Oxygen, Nitrogen, Polymers
LPUNEST BTECH Syllabus for Physics:
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & power
- Rotational Motion
2. Oscillation, Kinematics & Gravitation
- Oscillation and Waves
- Physics & Measurement
3. Thermal Physics
- Gases Kinetic Theory
- Solids & Liquids Properties
- About the Thermodynamics
4. Magnetism & Electricity
- Current Electricity
- The Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
5. Optics & Atomic Structure
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
- Atomics & Nuclear
- Wave Optics
6. Electronics & Electrical
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electronics Devices
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
LPUNEST BTECH Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Quadratic Equations & Complex Numbers
- Sequences & Series
2. Matrices, Reasoning & Vectors
- Determinants & Matrices
- Vector Algebra
- Mathematical Reasoning
3. Permutation-Combination and Binomial Theorem
- Permutations & Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem & its Simple Applications
4. Limit Integration & Differentiation
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Coordinate Geometry
- Straight lines.
- Circles, Conic Sections
- Three Dimensional Geometry
6. Probability & Trigonometry
- Probability & Statistics
LPU NEST BTECH Syllabus for English:
Modal Verbs – Can, Could, Should, May, might, Will, Parts of speech – Noun, Adjective, Verb, Preposition, Adverb, Pronoun, Conjunction, Interjection. Tenses – Present, Past and Future Tense in Active and Passive Form
Associative Language Skills: Vocabulary – Antonyms, Synonyms, One-word substitution, Word Analogies, Idioms, and Phrases
Common Errors – Sentence Correction and Error Finding ExercisesVocabulary – Antonyms, Synonyms, One-word substitution, Word Analogies, Idioms, and Phrases
Comprehension Passages – Closed and Open paragraphs, identifying key ideas or theme,