- Kuman University UG/PG Admissions 2018
- Kuman University Application Forms 2018- 19
Kuman University, State University was established in the year 1973. It was located in Nainital, Uttarakhand. The Kuman University offers various programs like UG, PG, PhD levels to the candidates. The university offers 12 specializations in BA and 10 specializations in BBA, B.Ed, LLB courses for the candidates. MFA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc. in 12 specializations, Integrated MBA, LLM, M.Ed., MCA, M.Pharm, M.L.I.Sc, MJMC, MSW and MYHH at PG level. It also offers M.Phil and Ph.D. courses at the Research level.
Kuman University UG/PG Admissions 2018
Students who are seeking for Kuman University Admissions for the academic year 2018 – 19 all the students are informed that KU admission is going to start for UG/PG courses. The candidates those who have interested in various courses offered in the Kuman University can fill the application forms in online from the official web portal @ www.kuadmin.ac.in. The candidates can also register for the Kuman University online application form into the website given. The online application forms are started on June 6 to July 1, 2018. The candidates who wish to apply can make the application form in online. For the convenience of the students we provided the steps to apply for the online registration form. Candidates go through the steps given below:
Highlights of Kuman University Admissions 2018
|University name||Kuman University, Nainital|
|Type of University||State University|
|KU Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance Based|
Kuman University Application Forms 2018- 19
The Kuman University has released the UG/PG Admissions for the academic year 2018 – 19. Candidates seeking admissions into various courses offered by the University can fill the application forms in online. The KU Application forms begin on June 6, 2018 and the application forms ends on July 1, 2018. All the candidates who are eligible are supposed to apply in online from the website @ www.kuadmin.ac.in. How to apply in online? Candidates just read the steps given below
Steps to fill the online Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website @ www.kuadmin.ac.in
- Click on the link – KU UG/PG APPLICATION FORM 2018
- Open the link which is appeared on the screen
- A new window will be opened on the webpage
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE” button
- Enter your details like name, caste, address, Aadhar number, gender, phone number, email id, etc..,
- Click on submit button
- Before submitting the application form candidates check the details
- Your Online Application form will be displayed on the page
- Pay the payment through debit card/credit card
- Download a copy for the future reference
Apply Online Click Here: http://kuadmission.in/UGPGPR/submit-application.php
Candidates before filling the online application forms must fulfil the eligibility criteria given below.
For PG Programmes the candidates should have minimum qualification in Bachelor Degree in recognised university.
For UG courses the candidates must pass in 12th class examinations from the relevant board
For other research level courses candidates have to gain marks minimum55% in master degree
For B.Ed, LLB, M.ED, LLM courses the selection process will be done by the Kuman University Entrance Examination
- Minimum eligibility for PG courses is Bachelor’s degree in relevant specializations from recognized university.
- For UG courses, candidate must pass in 10+2 examination in relevant subject from recognized board.
- For research level courses, candidates are required to score minimum 55% marks in Master’s degree examination.
Important dates of Kuman University Admissions 2018
|Conducting authority||Kuman University|
|Application forms begins on||06-06-2018|
|Application forms ends on||01-07-2018|
|Courses offered||UG/PG courses|
Candidates also check the Important Dates Here:
Kuman University Admissions Selection Process 2018
Candidates who are interested to get admissions in Kuman University, before going to selection criteria you need to fill the online application forms and then candidates have to qualify in the entrance test, they will be called for the Kuman University selection process which was conducted by the Kuman University. Based on the marks/score the candidates will get the merit list. At the time of selection process the candidates must carry all the documents.
Certificates required for the Kuman University Admissions 2018
- 10+2 graduation level certificate
- Photostat copies
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
- Age certificate
- Ration card
- Qualify in all examination marks sheets