New KSP Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced. Karnataka State Police (KSP) has 2113 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for Civil Constable posts. Interested aspirants may apply for KSP Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, application process starts from 11-06-2018 and ends on 30-06-2018. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of KSP Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ rec18.ksp-online.in and careers99.com to know more about KSP Vacancy 2018 details.
KSP Notification 2018 | Apply 2113 Civil Constable Posts @ rec18.ksp-online.in
- KSP Notification 2018 | Apply 2113 Civil Constable Posts @ rec18.ksp-online.in
- KSP Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of KSP Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for KSP Civil Constable Notification
- Educational Qualifications of KSP Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for KSP Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for KSP Civil Constable Jobs
- Selection Criteria for KSP Jobs
- Application Fee for KSP Notification
- How to Apply for KSP Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for KSP Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for KSP Civil Constable Application
KSP Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on the 11-06-2018 notification on recent Karnataka State Police recruitment 2018 openings @ Karnataka. This is an exclusive page updated on 11-06-2018 for the latest recruitment notification rec18.ksp-online.in from KSP 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from KSP 2018.
KSP Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Employment Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Civil Constable|
|No. of Posts||2113|
|Educational Qualifications||PUC, 12th STD|
Vacancy Details of KSP Jobs 2018
|City||Male candidates||Female candidate|
|Hubballi- Dharwad City||43||11|
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Civil Constable Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Karnataka State Police 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of KSP Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for KSP Civil Constable posts should have completed PUC, 12th STD ( 12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) or Equivalent from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for KSP Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 19 Years Maximum Age: 25 Years. Please go through KSP official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for KSP Civil Constable Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.11,400 – Rs. 21,600/- Per Month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for KSP Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Civil Constable posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam Physical Standard Test (PST) Endurance Test (ET)
Application Fee for KSP Notification
- General / OBC: Rs.250/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: Rs.100
How to Apply for KSP Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rec18.ksp-online.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for KSP Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 11-06-2018
Closing Date of Application: 30-06-2018
Important Links for KSP Civil Constable Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here