KSET 2021 @ kset.uni-mysore.ac.in: The University of Mysore has released the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Notification 2021 on its Official Portal on 6th February 2021. The KSET 2021 Application will be available from 8th February 2021 and the Online Application process will end on 7th March 2021. And the KSET 2021 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 11th April 2021. So the Candidates who want to apply Karnataka SET 2021 can get the Complete details regarding KSET 2021 Notification like, KSET Application Form, ExammDates, Eligibility, Exam Fee, Syllabus & Exam Pattern from this page.
Karnataka SET 2021 Notification Details
- Karnataka SET 2021 Notification Details
- Eligibility Criteria for KSET 2021
|Name of the Organization||University of Mysore|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Notification Date||06th February 2021|
|Starting Date||08th February 2021|
|Last Date||07th March 2021|
|Date of the Exam||11th April 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for KSET 2021
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST),Persons with Disability (PWD), OBCs i.e., Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s Degree (First or Second Semester) or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their Master’s Degree (Final Year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Master’s degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, OBC i.e., Cat- I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB) and PWD candidates) within two years from the date of KSET result, failing which they will be treated as
- Candidates shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his/her post-graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result), shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in
- Candidates other than general category are required to mention their reservation status in the online application form. The category certificates issued by the competent authorities on or before the last date for submission of online application form.[for SC, ST, CAT-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates only]. In case their ineligibility is detected due to invalid certificate by the KSET authority at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled without prior notice and they shall be liable for legal
- The candidates of other states except Karnataka, belonging to OBCs (SC, ST & Other Backward Classes) categories shall be treated as General Merit [GM] only. As per the reservation policy of Karnataka
- Candidates should note that their candidature is The mere fact that admission to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon fulfilling of eligibility conditions.
- Candidate who became eligible in Previous KSETs are not eligible to apply again in the same subject. If any candidate found to be eligible in previous KSET tests and reappearing on same subject in current KSET, their candidature will be cancelled and the previous eligibility is withdrawn through de-notification.
- Candidates with post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/ Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi(aiu.ac.in).
Karnataka SET 2021 Age limit
- There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET-2021.
Application Fee for KSET 2021
- Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order /Demand Draft/IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances
- A late fee of Rs.250/-has to be paid by candidates who apply online applications after the last date till the extended period.
Examination Fee and Mode of Payment:
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||950/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||650/-|
- (Latest) KSRTC Security Guard Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download @ ksrtc.in
- KPSC Group C Non Technical Hall Ticket 2021 & Exam Date (Out) @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Karnataka High Court SDA Syllabus 2021 (Updated) Second Division Assistant Exam Pattern PDF
- Karnataka SSLC Results 2021 (Released) KSEEB 10th Class Result @ sslc.karnataka.gov.in
- Karnataka SSLC Results 2021 (Out) @ karresults.nic.in | Check KSEEB Class 10th Results Here
- KPSC Group A & B Syllabus 2021 PDF & Exam Pattern Download @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
How to Apply Karnataka SET 2021 Application Online
Note: Candidate should note down and remember their E-mail ID and Password tills the announcement of the final results of KSET 2021].
Note: All Scanned copies must be in JPEG format only. The online application system will not allow uploading files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
- Candidate’s Photograph: Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (10 kb to 100 kb).
- The size photograph is to be used for uploading on the Online Application Form and also for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the examination center.
- Candidate’s Name / Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name
- Provide Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in Capital letters.
- Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy
- Provide Candidate’s date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate
- Mobile Number and e-mail Address:
- Candidates must provide their own Mobile Number and e-mail address. The e-mail id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form
Note: Only one e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application.
- Payments towards the KSET fee including bank charges must be deposited to the KSET account through the KSET website or in any of the nearest State Bank of India
- After Two Working Days from the date of payment, candidates have to log in with their email ID and password FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM and can take the printout of the 3 sheets of the application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below;
- Application form to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by
- Attendance slips the candidate
- Admission card: to be retained by the candidate
- Candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of the application along with the attendance slip to the respective Nodal Centers. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- The printout of the admit card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination. No admission card will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by the KSET center. Candidates should compulsorily bring the valid Photo ID to the examination center without fail.
Important Date for Karnataka SET 2021
|Notification date||06th February 2021|
|Submission of online application commences from||08th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||07th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application With late fee of 250/-||13th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with Attendance Slip to the respective Nodal||15th March 2021|
|Date of Examination||11th April 2021|