- Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 24 Assistant Conservator Posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- KPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of KPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Assistant Conservator Notification
- Educational Qualifications of KPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for KPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for KPSC Assistant Conservator Jobs
- Selection Criteria for KPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for KPSC Notification
- How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for KPSC Assistant Conservator Application
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಲೋಕ ಸೇವಾ ಆಯೋಗ Karnataka Public Service Commission has Released Notification for 24 Assistant Conservator Posts in its Official Website i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 24 Assistant Conservator Posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, KPSC job Pay Scale Details, KPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Karnataka Govt Job seekers can apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 24 Assistant Conservator Posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 09.10.2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 24 Assistant Conservator Posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Assistant Conservator of 24 vacancies on its official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. The details of KPSC Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 09.10.2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process, and other details are as follows…
KPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Conservator|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc. Forestry / Bachelor of Science degree|
Vacancy Details of KPSC Jobs 2018
Assistant Conservator of Forests: 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Assistant Conservator Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of KPSC Recruitment 2018
- For B.Sc. Forestry Graduates: Must be a holder of a degree in Bachelor of Science in Forestry from a recognized University.
- For Science and Engineering Graduates: Must be holder of Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Science degree with two or more of the following subjects namely, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Technology or a holder of Bachelor of Engineering degree in any recognized University.
- The minimum marks obtained in these degree courses shall not be less than fifty percent of the maximum marks.
Age Limit for KPSC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
For the Details ofÂ age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Pay Scale for KPSC Assistant Conservator Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.28,100 – Rs.50,100/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for KPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Conservator posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Computer-based Recruitment Test, Interview
Application Fee for KPSC Notification
|For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B)||Rs.300|
|For SC, ST, CAT-1||Rs.50|
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., kpsc.kar.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 10.09.2018
Closing Date of Application: 09.10.2018
Important Links for KPSC Assistant Conservator Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here