- KMC Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 74 Medical Officer Posts
- Walk-in Interview for KMC Medical Officer Jobs
- KMC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for KMC Recruitment 2018
KMC Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 74 Medical Officer Posts
KMC Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 74 vacancies of Medical Officer Jobs. The Interview will be held on 26.12.2018 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Recruitment 2018-19 Medical Officer Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Walk-in Interview for KMC Medical Officer Jobs
KMC Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Medical Officer Posts in Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Candidates are invited by Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 26.12.2018 for 74 vacancies.
KMC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|No. of Posts||74|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS from a MCI|
Eligibility Details for KMC Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Medical Officer (Full-time)||30|
|Medical Officer (Part-time)||44|
- MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with 1-year compulsory Internship
Applicants Age should be between Max. 66 years as on 151 January, 2018. Check Age Relaxation Details from Official Notification.
Those selected for this KMC Recruitment will get pay Scale of Medical Officer (Part-time): Rs.24,000/- Medical Officer (Full-time): Rs.40,000/- per month.
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against KMC Medical Officer notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
- Photo proof Identity card (Passpo·rt or Voter Id)
- Proof of Address (Passport or Voter Id)
- Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- CERTIFICATE OF MBBS AND REGISTRATION
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the engagement will be final.
- The Kolkata City NUHM Society reserves the right to change/modify any/all of the above conditions.
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||26.12.2018|
|Venue:||Room No. 254,2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013|
Complete Information, Notification Links:
West Bengal Jobs Bharti
- WBPSC Miscellaneous Services 2020: Exam Date, Admit Card @ pscwbapplication.in
- West Bengal Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2020 | 150 Auxiliary Fire Operator Posts Apply @ wbfes.gov.in
- West Bengal Police SI Syllabus [PDF] Exam Pattern, Previous Papers Download
- WEBSCTE Recruitment 2019 | 180 Lecturer, LDC, Instructor & Lab Assistant Exam @ webscte.co.in
- SMC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 74 Honorary Health Worker (HHW) Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 200 Livestock Development Asst Posts @ pscwbonline.gov.in