- KLEE 2019 – Exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and more other details
- KLEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Kerala LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram will be issued the notification of KLEE 2019. KLEE stands for Kerala LLB Entrance Exam conduct by every year to offer admissions in 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB programmes. Aspirants can apply in the month of July 2019. The official notification will be released in June 2019. Before its commencement candidates who wish to study LLB must be prepared well for qualify in the exam. We mentioned here all details of the exam like important dates, eligibility, application form, application fee, exam pattern, and syllabus, admit cards and result. Read the entire article to find all necessary details of Kerala LLB Entrance Exam 2019. Aspirants can also check the official website for 2019 notification @ www.cee-kerala.org or careers99.com
KLEE 2019 – Exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and more other details
Contenders who want to appear in KLEE 2019 can get the exam details here. Without knowing the details candidates can’t attempt the exam. So, we suggest all interested candidates should aware the scheme and structure of exam. The contenders can get the admission in LLB course in various colleges of Kerala through this exam. Don’t waste your time for searching all details in different websites of internet. We have brought complete details of KLEE 2019 for you. Just tap the page below and Check.
Summary of KLEE 2019:
|Conducting Board||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram|
|Exam Name||Kerala LLB Entrance Exam (KLEE) 2019|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions|
|Courses||LLB 3-year and 5-year course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Official Notification||Released Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates of KLEE 2019:
|Applications Issue on||July 2019|
|Late date of submission||August 2019|
|Admit Cards||August 2019|
|Exam Date||September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for KLEE 2019:
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria of KLEE 2019 before going to apply online. Check the eligibility details below:
Below table shows the eligibility of each course separately:
|Course||3-year LLB||5-year LLB|
|Educational Qualification||· Students must have completed graduation in any disciple||• The students must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board of Education.|
|Aggregate||· The General Category Candidates need to have a score of 45% marks in the Exam|
· The SC/ST candidates must have at least 40% marks.
· The Socially and Economically backward class candidates need to have at least 42% marks to be eligible for the exams.
|· The students must note that they need to have a score of at least 45% (General Category) to be eligible for the Kerala LLB 5 year course.|
· The SC/ST candidates must have a score of 40% in the qualifying examination
· Candidates belonging to the Socially and Economically backward classes must have a score of 42%
|Age Limit||The candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as on the admission.||The candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as on the admission.|
- Candidates should belong to Kerala or must have studied from this state.
Application Process of KLEE 2019:
- Candidates must have to visit the official website @ cee-kerala.org
- Find and Click on the tab of KLEE 2019 Application form
- Now the application form will be displayed on the screen
- Here candidates need to fill the details of personal and academic properly
- Upload the mentioned scanned images like photo and sign
- Now, click on ‘Click here to submit fee’
- Click on ‘Online payment’ and fill the required details and click on’ Pay Now’, enter the OTP to submit the fee.
- The fee receipt details will be appeared on the screen
- Finally download the application form for future use.
For general category: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST categories: Rs. 300/-
KLEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The KLEE 2019 exam will be conducted in offline. The allotted time of exam is 180 minutes. 3 marks will be given for each correct answer. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|S. No.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||General English||65|| |
|3||Aptitude for Legal Studies||70|
Kerala LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for General English
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Usage
- Inference-based questions
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Para Jumbles
Syllabus for General Knowledge
- International events
- UN bodies
- Major developments in the areas of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements
- Current affairs
- Eminent personalities
- Awards and honours
Aptitude for Legal Studies
- Law of Torts
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
KLEE 2019 Admit Card:
Applicants can download their admit cards through online only. So, that candidates have to visit the official site and find the admit card link there. Then click on the link and enter their respective login id and password. Therefore the admit card will be appear on the screen. Now download the admit card and take printouts for future reference.
KLEE 2019 Result:
The result will be declared by the conducting authority of exam at official website. To download the score candidates have to log in the official portal. All shortlisted candidates will be inviting to participate in counselling.
KLEE 2019 Counselling:
Short listed candidates of KLEE 2019 will invite to participate in the counselling to get admission in LLB in various colleges/Institutes of Kerala.
Documents required during counselling are 10th Mark Sheet (DOB Proof), Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate, KLEE 2019 Score Card, KLEE 2019 Hall Ticket, Category Certificate, Domicile Certificate.
KLEE 2019 Official Notification: Click Here