Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Detailed Syllabus
- Kerala SSLC Time Table 2022
- Kerala SSLC Syllabus PDF – Overview
- Download Kerala 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Kerala 10th Class Subjects:
- Download Kerala SSLC Mathematics Syllabus:-
- Download Kerala SSLC Science Syllabus:
- Download Kerala SSLC Social Studies Syllabus:
- Download Kerala SSLC English Syllabus:-
- About Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan:-
- How to Download Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022?
- Download Kerala 10th Class Subjects Syllabus
- How to Download Kerala 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Instructions for attending the Bihar SSC Examination:
- How to Download Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2022?
- Details available in the Kerala SSLC Admit Card 2022:
- FAQs regarding Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022?
This article is about Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022 Revised Syllabus and Exam pattern. The Candidates who have been searching for Kerala 10th Class Syllabus 2022 can get the complete details along with an updated Exam Pattern PDF from this page. The Officials of the Government of Kerala have revised the 10th Class Syllabus 2022. The revised syllabus is available at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in. Here we are providing the Latest Kerala Board 10th Class Syllabus. So all the Candidates who are preparing for the SSLC Examinations are requested to Download the Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022 from the below attached link.
Kerala SSLC Syllabus PDF – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Name of Exam||Kerala 10th Class/ Kerala SSLC|
|Subject Name||English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Hindi|
|Category||Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022|
|Exam Dates||31st March 2022 to 29th April 2022|
|Syllabus Status||Download Here|
Download Kerala 10th Class Examination Pattern:
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released the 10th Class Examination Pattern. Kerala 10th Class Examination exam pattern is given below. Candidates should read the complete article to know more about the examination pattern. Examination pattern will contain all the details regarding marking scheme, duration of the exam, total number of questions asked, types of questions in the examination.
A 15 minutes of extra duration will be given to the students for reading the question paper and verification of all the instructions. Government of Kerala Education Board, Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has reduced the SSLC syllabus to 20% due to non-conduction of Classes in the school campuses. So candidates should read the remaining syllabus well to get a good score in the examination.
Detailed Examination Pattern given below:
|Name of the Subject||No. of Marks||Duration of the Examination||No. of Questions|
|Social Science||80||2.5 hours||25|
|Name of the Criteria||About the criteria|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type followed by Subjective Questions|
|Maximum Marks of Each paper||80|
|Subject||English, Social Science, Science, Maths, Hindi, Language Paper-II, Optional Subjects|
|Qualifying Marks||30 Marks in each subject and 30% in aggregate|
Kerala 10th Class Subjects:
The syllabus is the most essential part of the students to understand and study. Hence, the Kerala board provides the syllabus in the form of PDF files online. SCERT offers the syllabus for the following subjects:
- First Language – Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Urdu, Gujarati, Additional English, Additional Hindi, Sanskrit (Academic), Sanskrit Oriental (For Sanskrit Schools), Arabic (Academic), Arabic Oriental (For Arabic Schools).
- Second Language – Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Special English, Fisheries Science (Fisheries Technical School), Sanskrit Oriental Paper-II (For Sanskrit Schools), Arabic Oriental Paper-II (For Arabic Schools).
- Second Language – English
- Third Language – Hindi/ General Knowledge
- Social Science
Download Kerala SSLC Mathematics Syllabus:-
- Arithmetic Sequences
- Mathematics of Chance
- Second Degree Equations
- Geometry and Algebra
Download Kerala SSLC Science Syllabus:
Science syllabus mainly comprises of three subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Students should give more time to know more deeper into the science subject.
- Wave Motion
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Colours of Light
- Electronics and Modern Technology
- Energy Management
- Periodic Table and Electronic Configuration
- Mole Concept
- Rate of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Equilibrium
- Reactivity Series and Electrochemistry
- Production of Metals
- Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
- Chemical Reactions of Organic Compounds
- Chemistry for Human Progress
- Sensations and Responses
- Windows of Knowledge
- Chemical Messages for Homeostasis
- Unraveling Genetic Mysteries
- Genetics for Future
- The Paths Traversed by Life, Soldiers of Defense
Download Kerala SSLC Social Studies Syllabus:
Kerala Board SSLC Social Studies mainly comprises of following 4 parts, i.e. Geography, History, Civics and Economics.
- Revolutions that Influenced the World in the Twentieth Century
- British Exploitation, Resistance Culture, Nationalism Struggle, and Freedom
- India After Independence
- Kerala Towards Modernity
- Public Administration
- The State and Political Science
- Civic Consciousness
- Seasons and Time
- In Search of the Source of Wind
- Human Resources Development in India
- Terrain Analysis through Maps
- Eyes in the Sky and Data Analysis
- India: The Land of Diversities
- Resources Wealth of India
- Public Expenditure and Public Revenue
- Financial Institutions and Services
- Consumer Satisfaction and Protection
Download Kerala SSLC English Syllabus:-
English Subject mainly tests students writing capabilities and reading capabilities. Candidates should practice well to get a good score in the examination.
- Reading Comprehension
- Transformation of Sentences
About Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan:-
- Pareeksha Bhavan, the office of the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Department of General Education, Govt. of Kerala is the institution for conducting various Government examinations including SSLC, THSSLC, KGTE, K-TET, D.Ed/D.El.Ed, Scholarship exams etc. The Joint commissioner, the Secretary and other staff of the Pareekshabhaven assist the Commissioner in Examinations related activities.
How to Download Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022?
Kerala State has released the revised syllabus for all the subjects in the 10th Class. Detailed PDFS are available here. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the Syllabus from here. Syllabus is available at the below mentioned URLS
Download Kerala 10th Class Subjects Syllabus
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF|
|Social Studies Paper-I||Click Here|
|Social Studies Paper-II||Click Here|
|Detailed Timetable of Kerala SSLC Exam 2022||Click Here|
How to Download Kerala 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Click on the 10th Class/ SSLC Option.
- A drop down menu will open, click on SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Click on the respective subject to get the detailed syllabus for all the subjects.
- Syllabus is mandatory for every student who is appearing in the examination.
Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Students should read the Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022 for each and every subject carefully
- Clearly cover and study all the topics before attending the examination.
- Prepare a study plan and give equal amount of time for reading every subjects.
- Revise difficulty topics in each and every subject thoroughly
- Check and download previous question papers for testing your confidence level.
- Please read all the syllabus before the commencement of examination.
Instructions for attending the Bihar SSC Examination:
- The Kerala SSLC admit card is required for all students. Without an SSLC admission card, no applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- According to the SSC timetable 2022 of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan students should arrive half an hour before the exam time to avoid any last-minute delays.
- Students are recommended to keep their pencil box, admit card, and school id in one location a day before the exam day to avoid any problems on exam day.
- According to the Kerala Time Table 2022, students will be given an additional 15 minutes to peruse the question papers.
- Students should be aware that electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, and other similar items are not permitted within the exam hall.
- Any student who is caught cheating will be disqualified from the exam.
How to Download Kerala SSLC Hall Ticket 2022?
- Visit the official website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
- Click on the Student Support Option available in the main menu
- Click on the SSC Menu and login with the student credentials
- Select SSLC Public Exam Hall Ticket 2022 link, and then click on proceed (link visible and active based on schedule only)
- Enter the student details required to download the hall ticket
- The SSC Nominal Roll or hall ticket of March 2022 exams is displayed on the screen with a photograph of the student
- Proceed with print option and take multiple copy’s of printouts
Details available in the Kerala SSLC Admit Card 2022:
- Name of the Examination
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Venue of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Details of the Candidate
- Passport Size photograph
- Duration of the Examination
- Examination Instructions
FAQs regarding Kerala SSLC Syllabus 2022?
Who will conduct Kerala 10th Class Examinations?
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
What is the examination timetable of Kerala SSLC Exam?
Kerala 10th Class examinations will be conducted during 31st March 2022 to 29th April 2022
When will Kerala 10th Class examination results will be declared?
Approximately in the month of May/ June 2022
What is the minimum percentage to qualify Kerala Board exam?
Students must acquire at least 30 per cent marks to qualify the examination.
Can I apply revaluation after result declaration?
Yes, it is possible.
How much Percentage the Kerala Board has reduced the Syllabus?
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has reduced the syllabus by 20%