- KEAM 2019 – Exam details and Syllabus
- KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern
- KEAM 2019 Syllabus
Are you looking for KEAM 2019 Notification? If yes look at the below article to find complete details about the exam KEAM 2019. Here we have given the complete details of KEAM 2019. Aspirants who are ready to apply for KEAM 2019 can check the dates of application form and eligibility and more other details in this page. KEAM is stands for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical.
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) is a conducted body of KEAM. It is a state level entrance test conducting to offer admissions in various Under Graduate courses. The university provides the admissions separately for engineering, medical and many others courses.
All the aspirants who wish to appear in this exam must be aware of Exam details, Application process and all. Just go through the below article for more details.
Candidates can also visit the official site @ www.cee-kerala.org or carrers99.com for more information.
KEAM 2019 – Exam details and Syllabus
Aspirants who are preparing for KEAM 2019 can find the eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern here. It is very difficult to take an exam without knowing the syllabus and pattern of exam. So, we recommend the students who want to appear in the exam must aware of the Syllabus and scheme of KEAM 2019.
Highlights: KEAM 2019
|Name of the Exam||KEAM|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE)|
|Courses offered||Various professional courses|
|Duration of Test||150 minutes|
Important events and dates:
|Application Process Starts on||January 2019|
|Last date to submit applications||February 2019|
|Admit card Issue on||March 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||April 2019|
|Results declaration||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2019:
Following are the eligibility parameters of KEAM 2019:
For Admission of UG courses:
Candidate must pass in 10+2/12th from a recognized board.
General category: Candidate should have 50% in their qualifying exam.
SC/ST category: Candidate should have 45% in their qualifying exam.
Students of 12th class can also apply.
For More details of Eligibility check it on official website.
Application Process of KEAM 2019:
All contenders must follow the below instructions while applying to the KEAM 2019.
- KEAM 2019 applications are available in online mode only
- Aspirants can get access the application form at official website @ cee-kerala.org
- Click on ‘New Registration’ and provide the mobile number, email ID and name
- Login into official website
- Here enter all the credentials correctly
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Now click on submit
- Pay the application fee through online banking/credit/debit card.
- Finally download/Printout the Application form for future reference.
KEAM 2019 Application Fee:
|Engineering / B.Pharm||General||Rs.700/-|
|SC/ Medical & Allied||Rs.200/-|
KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern
Here we have given the complete exam pattern in a tabular form for easy understanding of candidates. Look at the table once.
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Type of paper||Objective|
|Duration||150 Minutes for each paper|
|Marking Scheme||· 4 marks will award for each right answer|
· 1 mark will be reduce for each incorrect answer
|Papers||Sections||No. of questions||Marks|| |
|I||Physics and Chemistry||120||480||150 minutes|
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for PHYSICS:
- Physical word and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work energy and power
- Properties of bulk matter
- Motion of system particles and rigid body
- Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillation and Waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Current electromagnetic waves and optics
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Electromagnetic induction
Syllabus for CHEMISTRY:
- Some basic concepts chemistry
- Structure of atom
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox reactions
- Environmental chemistry
- Solid state
- Kinetics surface
- Organic compounds
- Polymers and Bio molecules
Syllabus for MATHEMATICS:
KEAM 2019 Admit card:
Applicants will get admit card link to their registered email address or download from official website. Candidates can download the admit cards and bring it to the exam. The admit card has the details of exam like exam name, exam date and centre of the exam.
KEAM 2019 Result:
The results will be announced by the conducting authority. Candidates can download their score card from official site. All short listed candidates will be called to participate in counselling.
KEAM 2019 – Check Official website for upcoming Notification: Click Here