- Karnataka CET 2019 – Check official site @ kea.kar.nic.in
- KCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- KCET 2019 Syllabus
Are you searching for KCET 2019 Notification and process of the exam? If yes this article is for you. We have come up with the important details and syllabus of KCET 2019. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) every year conducts the KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) to offer admission to all desirable students. KCET is an entry level exam to get admissions to get admission in Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy & Various Other Courses. So, the interested candidates get ready to apply for the upcoming notification of KCET 2019. Students who wish to study Under Graduate courses can apply to the KCET 2019 within the dates of applications. Here we mentioned the important details, application process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and admit card details for all interested students. Just tap the below page for more details.
Karnataka CET 2019 will be held in April 2019. The official notification will be out in the month of January 2019.
Karnataka CET 2019 – Check official site @ kea.kar.nic.in
Aspirants who are preparing for KCET 2019 can find the eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern here. It is very difficult to take an exam without knowing the syllabus and pattern of exam. So, we recommend the students who want to appear in the exam must aware of the Syllabus and scheme of KCET 2019.
Highlights of KCET 2019:
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Name||Karnataka common entrance Test (KCET)|
|Category of Exam||UG|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses offered||Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy & Various Other Courses|
|Availability of Applications||January 2019|
|Exam Date||In the month of April 2019|
Important dates: KCET 2019
|Application Process Starts on||January 2019|
|Last date to submit applications||March 2019|
|Admit card Issue on||April 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||April 2019|
|Results declaration||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria KCET 2019:
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed in 10+2 from any Recognized Boards of Karnataka.
- Marks: It is mandatory to score a minimum of 45% marks an in12th class.
- Compulsory Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics are necessary to having in 12th class.
- There is a 5% of relaxation in eligibility marks for SC /ST/BC/PWD candidates.
Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian.
Candidates must have 17 years of age at the time of admission.
How to apply for KCET 2019:
Candidates must follow the below instructions while applying to the KCET 2019:
- Prospects can get the application form of KCET 2019 from official website @ kar.nic.in
- Candidates need to fill the required details in the application form
- Must have to upload a scanned image and signature and other required documents
- The application fees will have to pay via the Bank Challan
- Finally don’t forget to take a print out of application form for future reference.
- For more other details can check the official site once
KCET 2019 Application Fee Details:
- The Application fee for KCET 2019 can be deposited at any branch via website generated challan.
- The Application fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
|Category-wise Fee details||Application fee|
|SC/ST/PWD Category||Rs. 500|
|Out of state||Rs. 750|
KCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam will be done through offline OMR sheet. KCET 2019 exam comprises with 4 sections namely Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark per question. There is a time limit for each section i.e. 80 minutes. The exam will be in English and Kannada. No negative marking scheme in this exam.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Total||240||240||5 hour 20 minutes|
NOTE: The exam will be held in 2 sessions’ for 2 sections in morning and 2 sections in afternoon.
KCET 2019 Syllabus
KCET Syllabus for Physics:
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations, Waves
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms, Nuclei
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
KCET Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter Gases and Liquids
- Redox reactions
- s – Block Elements, Some p – Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some basic principles & Techniques
- Environmental chemistry
- Solid State, Solutions
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Bio molecules, Polymers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
KCET Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex numbers and Quadratic equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence & Series, Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to 3D-Geometry
- Limits & Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statistics and Probability
- Relations & Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming and Probability
KCET Syllabus for Biology:
- Diversity in the living world
- Genetics and evolution
- Plant physiology
- Cell structure and function
- Biology in human welfare
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and ecology
KCET 2019 Admit Card:
Applicants will get their admit cards in the month of April i.e. before 15 days of the exam date. Candidates can download the admit card by using user id and password while generated on the registration. The admit card will contain exam name, centre and exam time. Candidates must have to carry the admit card while going to the exam. Without admit card, students will not be allowed to the exam hall.
KCET 2019 Result:
The result of KCET 2019 will be declared in May 2019. Candidates can find their results in official website only. The university will publish their answer key on the university website. The candidates can file their objections regarding discrepancies and accuracy of the answer key by e-mail to the university.
KCET 2019 Counselling Procedure:
All qualified Candidates have to fill the admission form for admission procedure. The university will publish the list of ‘Qualified’ and ‘Not Qualified’ candidates. The merit list will be declared by the conducting board.
The candidates can fill their choice of Course(s)/ Department(s) in the admission forms only.
The counselling will be conducted on various rounds depending upon the availability of seats. The admission will be offered on the basis of merit list and availability of seats after verification of original documents.
Documents required for verification:
- KCET 2019 Admit Card
- KCET 2019 Scores
- 10th Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
KCET 2019 Notification – Check official site: Click Here