Karnataka PUC 1st Year Psychology Question Papers 2022: Government of Karnataka, Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) has released Karnataka PUC 1st Year Question Papers. Karnataka PUC/ 11th Class 1st Year Exam Dates will be available on this website careers99.com or official website pue.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka PUC 1st Year Exams will be announced soon. For more details like Question Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Timetable, Previous, Papers, Model Papers etc., visit this website careers99.com.
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Examination Timetable, Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus of Psychology Subject, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers regarding Psychology Subject is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for Psychology Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on the less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Psychology Subject.
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year Sociology Question Papers 2022
- Karnataka PUC !st Year Psychology Previous Question Papers 2022:
- How to Download Karnataka PUC/ Inter First Year Time Table 2022?
- Karnataka Board PUC Exam Pattern:
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year Psychology Subject Syllabus
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year All Subjects
- Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Psychology Previous Question Papers
- Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year 2022 Previous Question Papers
- Important Links to Download the Karnataka PUC 1st Year 2022
- Click here to Download Karnataka PUC 1st Year Psychology Syllabus
- Click here for Board of DPUE Intermediate/ PUC Karnataka Official website
- Click Here to Download Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Model Papers
- Click Here to Download Karnataka I & II PUC/ Inter Text Book (All Subjects)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding Karnataka 1st year PUC 2022
Karnataka PUC !st Year Psychology Previous Question Papers 2022:
- Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) Board has designed a comprehensive curriculum for 1st Year PUC/ Intermediate Questions.
- Students can download these Karnataka PUC 1st year Psychology subject Question Papers 2022 from the below-mentioned links. Students can share this information to their classmates, friends, and also to their neighbors.
- By Downloading the Karnataka PUC 1st Year Question Papers candidates can aware about the board examination paper easily before attending the main examination.
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year Psychology Question Papers will be prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE), Karnataka.
Here we are providing detailed view of Karnataka PUC/ Intermediate 1st Year Question Papers 2022 for the sake of candidates who are preparing for the 1st Year PUC/ Intermediate Examinations. 1st Year Question Papers will contain all the important details or blueprint issued by Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE).
How to Download Karnataka PUC/ Inter First Year Time Table 2022?
- Log on to the official website @ pue.karnataka.gov.in for downloading the Karnataka PUC/ Inter First Year Time Table 2022
- On the Home page, Click on Karnataka PUC 1st Year Time Table 2022
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Check Detailed Examination schedule according to subject wise.
- Attend the examination properly according to the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout copy for the future reference
Karnataka PUC Time Table 2022 contains the following information.
PUC Time Table 2022 will include the following information:
- Date of the exam
- Day of the exam
- Exam Duration
- List of subject codes
- List of subjects
Karnataka Board PUC Exam Pattern:
The marks distribution, test duration, and mode are all included in the Karnataka Board PUC Exam pattern. As a result, candidates should be informed with the entire Karnataka PUC 2022 exam pattern. Please see the information below for more details.
- Students must study six subjects because the Karnataka PUC Exam 2022 will follow a set pattern, hence students must choose six subjects.
- There will be three language papers among the six subjects, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, or other core topics.
- There will be eleven papers in each of these six subjects, with the exception of a second language paper, each subject having two papers.
- Each paper requires a minimum of 35 points to pass.
Karnataka PUC Main Subjects
According to the Educational Conduct Board’s guidelines, the Karnataka PUC Curriculum includes various subjects; here we describe the significance of some of the important subjects.
- Social Studies/ Sociology
- Other Academic Subjects
Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022
Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022 – The Karnataka Board 1st PUC Syllabus 2022 is published by the Karnataka Department of Pre-University Education for students. On the official website is pue.kar.nic.in, the Karnataka 1st PUC syllabus 2021-22 will be published. Last year, the syllabus for the Karnataka PUC First year was lowered by 30%. For all topics, the Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022 is now accessible in PDF format. The syllabus, which comprises significant themes, marking schemes, and test patterns, must be consulted by students.
The Karnataka Board 1st PUC curriculum 2021-22 will familiarise them with the paper format and mark distribution by topic. Students must put in a lot of effort to finish the Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022 as soon as possible. This will help with strategic planning and preparation for the Karnataka PUC exams.
Karnataka 1st new Syllabus 2022 is available in pdf format on our portal for students to download subject wise links. Karnataka II PUC new Students who are preparing for the Kar 1st PUC final Examination are now looking for Karnataka 1st PUC 30 percent Deleted Syllabus 2022. We had provided complete Languages, Commerce, Science, and Arts Subject wise links. Students can get the Syllabus PDF from the direct link at the bottom of the page for the Karnataka Board 1st PUC new Syllabus 2022.
How to Download Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022?
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka 1st PUC Board- pue.kar.nic.in
- Click on the “Syllabus & Textbook” section on the primary menu on the home page.
- The syllabus section opens the link of 1st PUC syllabus of Science/Commerce/Arts.
- Now, Students need to click on the necessary subject link to download the syllabus PDF.
- Download and save the PDF for future references.
Karnataka PUC 1st Year Psychology Subject Syllabus
I Chapter : Introduction to Psychology
Meaning and definition – understanding Mental process and behavior – Psychology is Social and Natural Science – some important milestones in the evolution of Modern Psychology – Development of Psychology in India – Fields of Psychology – Psychology and other disciplines – Psychologists in different professional fields – Psychology in everyday life
II Chapter : Methods of study in Psychology
Objective observation – Introspection – Survey method – Case Study method – Experimental method – Merits and Demerits of each method.
III Chapter : Biological Bases of Behaviour
Part-1: Heredity and Environment
Meaning and Definition of Heredity -Cell – Chromosomes and Genes Cell Division – Mitosis –Meiosis,Gamete formation – male and female, Fertilization – Sex determinants prenatal stages – Germinal – Embryonic –Foetal, Dominant and Recessive Genes – mutation
Siblings – The multiple births – Siamese Chromosomal abnormalities–Down syndrome – Cleft Palate – Lobster’s
Claw – Polydactyl – Cloning Environment – Internal/Prenatal – External/Postnatal – Social and Physical – School – Peer group, Relative importance of Heredity and Environment
Part – 2:
Neuron – Structure and function – Reflex Arc – Nervous system – Central Nervous System–Brain–Structure and function–parts Spinal cord – function Peripheral Nervous system – Division – Sympathetic and Para sympathetic Functions
Glands – Exocrine – Tear – Sweat and Endocrine– Pituitary – Thyroid – Parathyroid –Thymus – Pancreas – Adrenal – Gonads.
IV Chapter : Human Development
Meaning of Development – Life Span perspective on Development – Growth – Development – Maturation Evolution – Factors influencing
Development – Context
Overview of developmental stages – prenatal – Infancy – childhood – challenges of Adolescence – Adulthood – old age
V Chapter : Sensation, Attention and Perception
Introducing Sense organs -Sensation – Definition –characteristics Attention – Meaning – Definition – Factors or determinants – objective and subjective – kinds of Attention – Phenomenon – Division – Distraction – Fluctuation – span perception – Meaning – definition – Determinants – principles of Grouping and organization Errors in perception– Illusion – Muller Lyer – Horizontal – Vertical,
Phi- Phenomenon – Hallucination.
VI Chapter : Learning
Meaning– Definition – Methods – Trial and Error – Insight – Classical conditioning – Operant conditioning – Imitation Transfer of Learning Factors facilitating learning – Positive – Reward, Praise Negative – Punishment, Blame – Motivation Learning Disabilities – Dyslexia – Dysgraphia – Dysphonia – Dyscalculia
VII Chapter : Memory
Meaningand nature – stages – Information processing approach – Memory types – Sensory – Short term – Long term, Forgetting – Meaning and definition – kinds – Normal and Abnormal – Causes of forgetting Decay – interference – Proactive and Retroactive
Inhibition, Alzheimer’s, Decay – time lapse – Psychological causes – Shocks, Accident Abnormal causes – Amnesia,drugs, alcohol and toxic effects
VIII Chapter : Thinking
Nature – Building blocks of thought – Mental image concept – processes – problem solving – Reasoning – Decision making – Creative thinking – Nature and process – Developing Creating Thinking – Strategies Barriers to Creative Thinking – lateral thinking.
IX Chapter : Motivation and Emotion
Nature of Motivation – Types of motives – Biological – Hunger, Thirst, Sex – Psycho – Social motives – Achievement, Affiliation, self-
actualization, Maslow’s theory of sequential development of wants Emotion – Nature – Types of Emotions – Pleasant –love – affection – Joy – empathy – sympathy – unpleasant – Fear, Anger, Anxiety, Jealousy changes during emotion – physical, Physiological and Psychological expression of Emotion – Managing negative Emotions.
Karnataka PUC 1st Year All Subjects
- Opt- Kannada
- Computer Science
- Karnataka Music
- Hindustani Music
- Political Science
- Home Science
- Basic Maths
Karnataka Board 2022 PUC Exam Preparation Tips:
Students should adjust their academic lifestyle to better prepare for Karnataka PUC 2022. These minor adjustments can have a big impact. To plan a strategy for yourself, read Karnataka PUC board exam toppers’ own tried and true ways.
- Before you begin studying for the Karnataka PUC 2022 examinations, make sure you have all of the necessary information, such as the syllabus, exam pattern, and admission card. This will help you organise your thoughts and reduce tension while you prepare for the exam.
- The majority of students do not care to read the syllabus, yet it is necessary to do so in order to determine which topics should be prioritized above others. Study the syllabus and exam pattern for Karnataka PUC 2022 thoroughly, noting the distribution of marks.
- After you have gone through the syllabus and exam schedule, you will need to organise all of the information into a study plan that will help you stay on track with your studies. Making a study schedule will help you avoid wasting time by allocating time for your daily activities.
- For any subject you’re studying, it’s vital to review sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to finish the paper in the shortest period of time possible so you can revise throughout the exam.
- While studying for the Karnataka PUC 2022, students must remember to take pauses and consume a balanced diet. You will only be able to perform at your best if you are healthy. While studying for the exam, keep stress at bay by participating in hobbies, napping, or exercising.
Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Psychology Previous Question Papers
|S.No||Subject Name||Download Link|
|1||Psychology Question Paper||Download Here|
|2||Psychology Sample Paper 1||Download Here|
|3||Psychology Sample Paper 2||Download Here|
|4||Psychology Sample Paper 3||Download Here|
Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year 2022 Previous Question Papers
Important Links to Download the Karnataka PUC 1st Year 2022
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding Karnataka 1st year PUC 2022
What is the full form of DPUE?
Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE), Karnataka.
Is the PUC Annual Exam Time Table available in PDF format from PUE, Karnataka?
Yes, the Karnataka 1st PUC Time Table is available in PDF format so that students can access it even when they are not connected to the internet.
Is it possible to get a PDF copy of the Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022?
Yes, students can obtain a PDF copy of the Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022.
From where am i able to find the Karnataka 1st PUC model question paper 2022 with answers?
Candidates who are in search of Karnataka 1st PUC Model Question Papers from the official website of Karnataka board.
When Karnataka Board 1st PUC Model Papers are released?
The Karnataka Board 1st PUC Model Question Papers are available now at the official website of the Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka.
what’s the passing marks for every paper?
Candidates have to score a minimum of 35% marks in each subject to pass the paper.
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|