- KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Eligibility
- Karnataka KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Karnataka KMAT 2018 Syllabus
Hello Aspirants, Are you looking for KMAT 2019 Notification details? If yes aspirants can get the details in this article. KMAT stands for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test. The managing authority of KMAT is Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). It conducts the exam once a year for all desirable candidates. The purpose of the exam is to provide admissions to the aspirants of Management course. The examination aims at giving admission to the eligible candidate to the various universities as well as institutions in Karnataka. Through this exam, the candidate can get the admission in MBA, PGDM and MCA courses. Read the full page for detail exam pattern and other details.
KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Eligibility
Highlights of KMAT 2018:
|Organizing Authority||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|Exam Level||All India Exam|
|Last date of application||29th September 2018|
|Admit card||5th October 2018|
|Exam date||7th October 2018|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions|
KMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
For Admission in MBA/PGDM:
Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
For Admission in MCA:
Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
Candidates should pass their bachelor degree from any recognized institution or university.
How to Apply KMAT 2018?
The candidates can apply to the KMAT 2018 via online
- Candidates need to visit the official website to access the application form
- Next, they have to register on the website by providing the personal details
- After registration, they must upload their and signature to attach it to the application form
- Make the payment of application via net banking
Karnataka KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Below we have given the exam pattern of KMAT 2018. The exam pattern is same for MBA and MCA programmes.
Exam Mode: KMAT 2019 Exam will be held in offline mode.
Duration of Exam: Candidates have to complete paper within 2 hours duration.
Topics: Question asked will be from the KMAT 2019 syllabus, i.e. Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Logical Reasoning.
Total Marks: The examination will be of 120 marks.
|Sections||Total Questions|| |
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|| |
|Quantitative Ability||40|| |
|Logical Reasoning||40|| |
Karnataka KMAT 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Antonyms And Synonyms
- Sentence Correction
- Fill In The Blanks
- Critical Reasoning
- Idioms, Etc.
- Logical Reasoning:
- Direction Sense
- Clocks & Calendars
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Coding- Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Logical Sequence
- Data Structure
- Linear and Matrix Arrangement, Etc.
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability:
- Number System
- Quadratic & Linear Equations
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio & Proportions
- Complex Numbers, Etc.
Syllabus for Logical Reasoning:
- Coding – Decoding
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Symbol Series
- Symbol based Logic
- Number & Alphabet Analogies
- Odd one out
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations and Family Tree
- Crypt arithmetic (Verbal Arithmetic)
- Inequalities and Conclusions – Coded Inequalities
- Data Sufficiency
- Approximation of Values
- Level 2 topics of CAT syllabus for LRDI section
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Charts
- Binary Logic – True / False statements based questions
- Pan Balance / Spring Balance
- Linear and Circular Seating Arrangements
- Matrix and Grid based Arrangements
- Games and Tournaments (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- Sequential Output / Input-Output
- Logical Conditions (If this, then that)
- Logical Grouping – Questions based on Team Formation
- Critical Path
- Cubes based problems
- Matchstick / Coin picking based problems
- Dice Related Problems
- Order and Ranking
- Quant Based LR Puzzles
KMAT 2018 Admit card:
Applicants can download their admit cards at official website. The admit card will consists Venue/ exam centre, exam date, schedule of exam etc. Don’t forget to bring admit card to exam hall. Without admit card candidate will not allowed to enter the exam hall.
Best Books to prepare for GMAT 2019:
- Verbal Reasoning by Arihant Publications
- Objective General English by Arihant Publications
- Logical Reasoning by K. Pub; Second edition
- Logical Reasoning by Pearson Education
- Quantitative Aptitude by Arihant Publication
Karnataka KMAT 2018 – official Notification: Click Here
KMAT 2018- Apply online: Click Here