Karnataka PUC 1st Year Maths Question Papers 2022: Government of Karnataka, Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) has released Karnataka PUC 1st Year Question Papers. Karnataka PUC/ 11th Class 1st Year Exam Dates will be available on this website careers99.com or official website pue.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka PUC 1st Year Exams will be announced soon. For more details like Question Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Timetable, Previous, Papers, Model Papers etc., visit this website careers99.com.
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Examination Timetable, Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus of Maths Subject, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers regarding Maths Subject is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for Maths Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Maths Subject.
Karnataka PUC 1st Year Maths Previous Question Papers 2022:
- Karnataka Board PUC Exam Pattern:
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year Maths Subject Syllabus
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year All Subjects
- Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Maths Previous Question Papers
- Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year 2022 Previous Question Papers
- Important Links to Download the Karnataka PUC 1st Year 2022
- Click here to Download Karnataka PUC 1st Year Maths Syllabus
- Click here for Board of DPUE Intermediate/ PUC Karnataka Official website
- Click Here to Download Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Model Papers
- Click Here to Download Karnataka I & II PUC/ Inter Text Book (All Subjects)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding Karnataka 1st year PUC 2022
- Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) Board has designed a comprehensive curriculum for 1st Year PUC/ Intermediate Questions.
- Students can download these Karnataka PUC 1st year Maths subject Question Papers 2022 from the below-mentioned links. Students can share this information to their classmates, friends, and also to their neighbors.
- By Downloading the Karnataka PUC 1st Year Question Papers candidates can aware about the board examination paper easily before attending the main examination.
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year Maths Question Papers will be prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE), Karnataka.
Here we are providing detailed view of Karnataka PUC/ Intermediate 1st Year Question Papers 2022 for the sake of candidates who are preparing for the 1st Year PUC/ Intermediate Examinations. 1st Year Question Papers will contain all the important details or blueprint issued by Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE).
Karnataka PUC Time Table 2022 contains the following information.
PUC Time Table 2022 will include the following information:
- Date of the exam
- Day of the exam
- Exam Duration
- List of subject codes
- List of subjects
Karnataka Board PUC Exam Pattern:
The marks distribution, test duration, and mode are all included in the Karnataka Board PUC Exam pattern. As a result, candidates should be informed with the entire Karnataka PUC 2022 exam pattern. Please see the information below for more details.
- Students must study six subjects because the Karnataka PUC Exam 2022 will follow a set pattern, hence students must choose six subjects.
- There will be three language papers among the six subjects, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, or other core topics.
- There will be eleven papers in each of these six subjects, with the exception of a second language paper, each subject having two papers.
- Each paper requires a minimum of 35 points to pass.
Karnataka PUC Main Subjects
According to the Educational Conduct Board’s guidelines, the Karnataka PUC Curriculum includes various subjects; here we describe the significance of some of the important subjects.
- Social Studies
- Other Academic Subjects
Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022
Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022 – The Karnataka Board 1st PUC Syllabus 2022 is published by the Karnataka Department of Pre-University Education for students. On the official website is pue.kar.nic.in, the Karnataka 1st PUC syllabus 2021-22 will be published. Last year, the syllabus for the Karnataka PUC first year was lowered by 30%. For all topics, the Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022 is now accessible in PDF format. The syllabus, which comprises significant themes, marking schemes, and test patterns, must be consulted by students.
The Karnataka Board 1st PUC curriculum 2021-22 will familiarise them with the paper format and mark distribution by topic. Students must put in a lot of effort to finish the Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022 as soon as possible. This will help with strategic planning and preparation for the Karnataka PUC exams.
Karnataka 1st year Syllabus 2022 is available in pdf format on our portal for students to download subject wise links. Karnataka I PUC new Students who are preparing for the Kar 1st PUC final Examination , We had provided complete Languages, Commerce, Science, and Arts Subject wise links. Students can get the Syllabus PDF from the direct link at the bottom of the page for the Karnataka Board 1st PUC new Syllabus 2022.
How to Download Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022?
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka 1st PUC Board- pue.kar.nic.in
- Click on the “Syllabus & Textbook” section on the primary menu on the home page.
- The syllabus section opens the link of 1st PUC syllabus of Science/Commerce/Arts.
- Now, Students need to click on the necessary subject link to download the syllabus PDF.
- Download and save the PDF for future references.
Karnataka PUC 1st Year Maths Subject Syllabus
UNIT I: SETS AND FUNCTIONS
Sets and their representations:
Definitions, examples, Methods of Representation in roster and rule form, examples
Types of sets: Empty set. Finite and Infinite sets. Equal sets. Subsets. Subsets of the set of real numbers especially intervals (with notations). Power set. Universal set. examples
Operation on sets: Union and intersection of sets. Difference of sets. Complement of a set, Properties of Complement sets. Simple practical problems on union and intersection of two sets.
Venn diagrams: simple problems on Venn diagram representation of operation on sets
2. Relations and Functions
Cartesian product of sets: Ordered pairs, Cartesian product of sets. Number of elements in the Cartesian product of two finite
sets. Cartesian product of the reals with itself (upto R × R × R).
Relation: Definition of relation, pictorial diagrams, domain, co-domain and range of a relation and examples
Function : Function as a special kind of relation from one set to another. Pictorial representation of a function, domain, co-domain and range of a function. Real valued function of the real variable, domain and range of constant, identity, polynomial rational, modulus, signum and greatest integer functions with their graphs.
Algebra of real valued functions:
Sum, difference, product and quotients of functions with examples.
3. Trigonometric Functions
Angle: Positive and negative angles. Measuring angles in radians and in degrees and conversion from one measure to another.
UNIT II : ALGEBRA
1. Principle of Mathematical Induction
Process of the proof by induction, motivating the application of the method by looking at natural numbers as the least inductive subset of real numbers. The principle of mathematical induction and simple problems based on summation only.
2. Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations:
Need for complex numbers, especially √ , to be motivated by inability to solve every quadratic equation. Brief description of algebraic properties of complex numbers. Argand plane and polar representation of complex numbers and problems Statement of Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, solution of quadratic equations in the complex number system, Square-root of a Complex number given in supplement and problems.
3. Linear Inequalities
Linear inequalities,Algebraic solutions of linear inequalities in one variable and their representation on the number line and examples.
Graphical solution of linear inequalities in two variables and examples Solution of system of linear inequalities in two variables -graphically and examples
4. Permutations and Combinations
5. Binomial Theorem
History, statement and proof of the binomial theorem for positive integral indices. Pascal’s triangle, general and middle term in binomial expansion, Problems based on expansion, finding any term, term independent of x, middle term, coefficient of xr
6. Sequence and Series:
Sequence and Series: Definitions Arithmetic Progression (A.P.):Definition, examples, general term of AP, nth term of
AP, sum to n term of AP, problems. Arithmetic Mean (A.M.) and problems
Geometric Progression (G.P.): general term of a G.P., n th term of GP, sum of n terms of a G.P. , and problems.
Infinite G.P and its sum, geometric mean (G.M.). Relation between A.M. and G.M. and problems.
UNIT III : COORDINATE GEOMETRY
1. Straight Lines
Brief recall of 2-D from earlier classes: mentioning formulae .
Slope of a line : Slope of line joining two points , problems Angle between two lines: slopes of parallel and perpendicular lines, collinearity of three points and problems.
Various forms of equations of a line:
Derivation of equation of lines parallel to axes, point-slope form, slope-intercept form, two-point form, intercepts form and normal form and problems. General equation of a line. Reducing ax+by+c=0 into other forms of equation of straight lines.
Equation of family of lines passing through the point of intersection of two lines and Problems. Distance of a point from a line , distance between two parallel lines and problems.
2. Conic Section
Sections of a cone: Definition of a conic and definitions of Circle, parabola, ellipse, hyperbola as a conic . Derivation of Standard equations of circle , parabola, ellipse and hyperbola and problems based on standard forms only.
3. Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
Coordinate axes and coordinate planes in three dimensions. Coordinates of a point. Distance between two points and section formula and problems.
UNIT IV : CALCULUS
Limits and Derivatives
UNIT V: MATHEMATICAL REASONING:
Definition of proposition and problems, Logical connectives, compound proposition, problems, Quantifiers, negation, consequences of
implication-contrapositive and converse ,problems , proving a statement by the method of contradiction by giving counter example.
UNIT VI : STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
Measure of dispersion, range, mean deviation, variance and standard deviation of ungrouped/grouped data. Analysis of frequency distributions with equal means but different variances.
Random experiments: outcomes, sample spaces (set representation). Events: Occurrence of events, ‘not’, ‘and’ & ‘or’ events, exhaustive events, mutually exclusive events. Axiomatic (set theoretic) probability, connections with the theories of earlier classes. Probability of an event, probability of ‘not’, ‘and’, & ‘or’ events.
Karnataka PUC 1st Year All Subjects
- Opt- Kannada
- Computer Science
- Karnataka Music
- Hindustani Music
- Political Science
- Home Science
- Basic Maths
Karnataka Board 2022 PUC Exam Preparation Tips:
Students should adjust their academic lifestyle to better prepare for Karnataka PUC 2022. These minor adjustments can have a big impact. To plan a strategy for yourself, read Karnataka PUC board exam toppers’ own tried and true ways.
- Before you begin studying for the Karnataka PUC 2022 examinations, make sure you have all of the necessary information, such as the syllabus, exam pattern, and admission card. This will help you organise your thoughts and reduce tension while you prepare for the exam.
- The majority of students do not care to read the syllabus, yet it is necessary to do so in order to determine which topics should be prioritized above others. Study the syllabus and exam pattern for Karnataka PUC 2022 thoroughly, noting the distribution of marks.
- After you have gone through the syllabus and exam schedule, you will need to organise all of the information into a study plan that will help you stay on track with your studies. Making a study schedule will help you avoid wasting time by allocating time for your daily activities.
- For any subject you’re studying, it’s vital to review sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to finish the paper in the shortest period of time possible so you can revise throughout the exam.
- While studying for the Karnataka PUC 2022, students must remember to take pauses and consume a balanced diet. You will only be able to perform at your best if you are healthy. While studying for the exam, keep stress at bay by participating in hobbies, napping, or exercising.
Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Maths Previous Question Papers
|S.No||Subject Name||Download Link|
|1.||Basic Mathematics Mock Paper I||Download Here|
|2||I PUC Basic Mathematics Mock Paper (jan 2016)||Download Here|
|3||I PU BASIC MATHS PAPER I||Download Here|
Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year 2022 Previous Question Papers
Important Links to Download the Karnataka PUC 1st Year 2022
Click here to Download Karnataka PUC 1st Year Maths Syllabus
Click here for Board of DPUE Intermediate/ PUC Karnataka Official website
Click Here to Download Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Model Papers
Click Here to Download Karnataka I & II PUC/ Inter Text Book (All Subjects)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding Karnataka 1st year PUC 2022
What is the full form of DPUE?
Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE), Karnataka.
Is the PUC Annual Exam Time Table available in PDF format from PUE, Karnataka?
Yes, the Karnataka 1st PUC Time Table is available in PDF format so that students can access it even when they are not connected to the internet.
Is it possible to get a PDF copy of the Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022?
Yes, students can obtain a PDF copy of the Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022.
From where am i able to find the Karnataka 1st PUC model question paper 2022 with answers?
Candidates who are in search of Karnataka 1st PUC Model Question Papers from the official website of Karnataka board.
When Karnataka Board 1st PUC Model Papers are released?
The Karnataka Board 1st PUC Model Question Papers are available now at the official website of the Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka.
what’s the passing marks for every paper?
Candidates have to score a minimum of 35% marks in each subject to pass the paper.