Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Question Papers 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Syllabus Here
- Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Question Papers 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Syllabus Here
- Karnataka Board PUC Exam Pattern:
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year All Subjects
- Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Syllabus:
- Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Previous Question Papers
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year 2022 Previous Question Papers
- Important Links to Download the Karnataka PUC 1st Year 2022
- Click here for Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Syllabus
- Click here for Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Question Bank
- Click here for Board of DPUE Intermediate/ PUC Karnataka Official website
- Click Here to Download Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Model Papers
- Click Here to Download Karnataka I & II PUC/ Inter Text Book (All Subjects)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding Karnataka 1st year PUC 2022
Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Question Papers 2022:
Government of Karnataka, Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) has released Karnataka PUC 1st Year question papers. Karnataka PUC/ 11th Class 1st Year Exam Dates will be available on this website careers99.com or official website pue.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka PUC 1st Year Exams will be announced soon. For more details like Question Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Timetable, Previous, Papers, Model Papers etc., visit this website careers99.com.
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Examination Timetable, Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus of Computer Science Subject, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers regarding Computer Science Subject is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the entire syllabus for Computer Science Subject and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on less weightage part of the syllabus. Here in our website careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Computer Science Subject.
Karnataka 2nd PUC French Question Papers 2022
Karnataka 2nd PUC Education Question Papers 2022
Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Previous Question Papers 2022:
- Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) Board has designed a comprehensive curriculum for 1st Year PUC/ Intermediate Questions.
- Students can download these Karnataka PUC 1st year Computer Science subject Question Papers 2022 from the below-mentioned links. Students can share this information to their classmates, friends, and also to their neighbors.
- By Downloading the Karnataka PUC 1st Year Question Papers candidates can aware about the board examination paper easily before attending the main examination.
- Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Question Papers will be prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE), Karnataka.
Here we are providing detailed view of Karnataka PUC/ Intermediate 1st Year Question Papers 2022 for the sake of candidates who are preparing for the 1st Year PUC/ Intermediate Examinations. 1st Year Question Papers will contain all the important details or blueprint issued by Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE).
How to Download Karnataka PUC/ Inter First Year Time Table 2022?
- Log on to the official website @ pue.karnataka.gov.in for downloading the Karnataka PUC/ Inter First Year Time Table 2022
- On the Home page, Click on Karnataka PUC 1st Year Time Table 2022
- Karnataka PUC 1st Year Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Check Detailed Examination schedule according to subject wise.
- Attend the examination properly according to the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout copy for the future reference
Karnataka PUC Time Table 2022 contains the following information.
PUC Time Table 2022 will include the following information:
- Date of the exam
- Day of the exam
- Exam Duration
- List of subject codes
- List of subjects
Karnataka Board PUC Exam Pattern:
The marks distribution, test duration, and mode are all included in the Karnataka Board PUC Exam pattern. As a result, candidates should be informed with the entire Karnataka PUC 2022 exam pattern. Please see the information below for more details.
- Students must study six subjects because the Karnataka PUC Exam 2022 will follow a set pattern, hence students must choose six subjects.
- There will be three language papers among the six subjects, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, or other core topics.
- There will be eleven papers in each of these six subjects, with the exception of a second language paper, each subject having two papers.
- Each paper requires a minimum of 35 points to pass.
Karnataka PUC Main Subjects
According to the Educational Conduct Board’s guidelines, the Karnataka PUC Curriculum includes various subjects; here we describe the significance of some of the important subjects.
- Social Studies/ Sociology
- Other Academic Subjects
Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022 – Computer Science
Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022 – The Karnataka Board 1st PUC Syllabus 2022 is published by the Karnataka Department of Pre-University Education for students. On the official website is pue.kar.nic.in, the Karnataka 1st PUC syllabus 2021-22 will be published. Last year, the syllabus for the Karnataka PUC first year was lowered by 30%. For all topics, the Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022 is now accessible in PDF format. The syllabus, which comprises significant themes, marking schemes, and test patterns, must be consulted by students.
The Karnataka Board 1st PUC curriculum 2021-22 will familiarise them with the paper format and mark distribution by topic. Students must put in a lot of effort to finish the Karnataka PUC syllabus 2022 as soon as possible. This will help with strategic planning and preparation for the Karnataka PUC exams.
Karnataka 1st year Syllabus 2022 is available in pdf format on our portal for students to download subject wise links. Karnataka I PUC new Students who are preparing for the Kar 1st PUC final Examination , We had provided complete Languages, Commerce, Science, and Arts Subject wise links. Students can get the Syllabus PDF from the direct link at the bottom of the page for the Karnataka Board 1st PUC new Syllabus 2022.
How to Download Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022?
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka 1st PUC Board- pue.kar.nic.in
- Click on the “Syllabus & Textbook” section on the primary menu on the home page.
- The syllabus section opens the link of 1st PUC syllabus of Science/Commerce/Arts.
- Now, Students need to click on the necessary subject link to download the syllabus PDF.
- Download and save the PDF for future references.
Karnataka PUC 1st Year All Subjects
- Opt- Kannada
- Computer Science
- Karnataka Music
- Hindustani Music
- Political Science
- Home Science
- Basic Maths
Karnataka Board 2022 PUC Exam Preparation Tips:
Students should adjust their academic lifestyle to better prepare for Karnataka PUC 2022. These minor adjustments can have a big impact. To plan a strategy for yourself, read Karnataka PUC board exam toppers’ own tried and true ways.
- Before you begin studying for the Karnataka PUC 2022 examinations, make sure you have all of the necessary information, such as the syllabus, exam pattern, and admission card. This will help you organise your thoughts and reduce tension while you prepare for the exam.
- The majority of students do not care to read the syllabus, yet it is necessary to do so in order to determine which topics should be prioritized above others. Study the syllabus and exam pattern for Karnataka PUC 2022 thoroughly, noting the distribution of marks.
- After you have gone through the syllabus and exam schedule, you will need to organise all of the information into a study plan that will help you stay on track with your studies. Making a study schedule will help you avoid wasting time by allocating time for your daily activities.
- For any subject you’re studying, it’s vital to review sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to finish the paper in the shortest period of time possible so you can revise throughout the exam.
- While studying for the Karnataka PUC 2022, students must remember to take pauses and consume a balanced diet. You will only be able to perform at your best if you are healthy. While studying for the exam, keep stress at bay by participating in hobbies, napping, or exercising.
Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Syllabus:
1. Overview Of a Computer
1.2 Functional Components of a computer (Working of each unit)
1.3 Evolution Of Computers
1.4 Generations Of Computers
1.5 Classification Of Computers
1.6 Applications Of Computers
2. Input, Output and Memory devices
2.1 Introduction to input devices
2.1.1 The Keyboard
2.1.2 The Mouse
2.1.3 The Joystick
2.1.4 The OMR, OCR, MICR
2.2 Introduction to output devices
2.2.1 The Monitors
2.2.2 The Printers (Characteristics to be identified)
2.2.3 The Speakers
2.3 Introduction to Memory devices (concepts, units,etc.,)
2.3.1 The Primary Memory
2.3.2 The Secondary Memory
2.3.3 The Cache Memory
3. Data Representation
3.2 Non-Positional and Positional Number systems
3.3 Positional Number Systems
3.3.1 Decimal Number Systems
3.3.2 Binary Number Systems
3.3.3 Octal Number Systems
3.3.4 Hexadecimal Number systems
3.4 Number System Conversions (All types)
3.5 Representation Of Integers
3.5.1 Sign and Magnitude representation
3.5.2 One’s Complement representation
3.5.3 Two’s Complement representation
3.6 Binary Arithmetic
3.6.1 Addition and Subtraction
3.6.2 Subtraction using 1’s and 2’s Complement
3.7 Computer Codes 1 Hrs
3.7.1 Introduction to BCD, EBCDIC, ASCII, Excess-3
4 Software Concepts
4.2 Types Of Software (Application and System software)
4.3 Introduction to Operating Systems
4.4 Functions Of Operating Systems
4.5 Types Of Operating Systems
4.6 Functional features of commonly used operating systems
5. Problem Solving Methodology
5.1 Introduction to Problem Solving
5.2 Problem Definition
5.3 Problem Analysis
5.4 Design Of a Solution
5.5 Development Of Programs (Coding, testing, debugging)
5.6 Documentation and Maintenance
5.7 Programming Constructs (Sequence, Selection and Iteration)
5.8 Characteristics Of a Good Program
5.8.1 Types Of Errors
5.9 Approaches to Problem Solving (Top-down,Bottom-up, Modular, Structured)
6. Object Oriented Concepts
6.1 Evolution Of Programming techniques
6.1.1 Procedural programming
6.1.2 Structured programming
6.1.3 Object Oriented programming
6.2 Basic concepts of OOP
6.2.1 Classes and Objects
6.2.2 Data Abstraction
6.2.3 Data Encapsulation
6.3 Advantages and dis-advantages of OOP
7. Introduction to C++
7.2 Characteristics of C++
7.3 C++ Character Set
7.5.1 Arithmetic operators
7.5.2 Relational operators
7.5.3 Logical operators
7.5.4 Unary operators
7.5.5 Ternary operators
7.5.6 Shorthand operators
7.5.7 Bitwise operators
7.5.8 Special operators
7.5.9 Assignment operators
7.6 Precedence of operators
7.7 Type conversion (Implicit and Explicit)
7.8 Structure of a C++ program (with example)
7.8.1 Importance of iostream.h
7.8.3 Comments in C++
8. Data types
8.1 Fundamental data types
8.3 Derived data types
8.4 User defined data types
9. Input and Output operators
9.1 Input operator “>>”
9.2 Output operator “<<”
9.3 Simple programs
10. Control Statements
10.2 Types Of Control statements
10.3 Selection statements
10.3.1 “if” statement
10.3.2 “if – else” statement
10.3.3 “nested -if” statement
10.3.4 “switch” statement
10.4 Iteration statement
10.4.1 “while” statement
10.4.2 “do-while” statement
10.4.3 Comparison between “while” and “do-while”
10.4.4 “for” statement
10.5 Jump statements (goto, break,continue)
11.1 Introduction to Arrays
11.2 Types of arrays
11.2.1 One Dimensional Arrays
11.2.2 Two Dimensional Arrays
11.2.3 Multi Dimensional Arrays
11.3 One Dimensional Arrays
11.3.1 Declaration of 1-D Arrays
11.3.2 Initialization of 1-D arrays
11.4 Two Dimensional Arrays
11.4.1 Declaration of 2-D Arrays
11.4.2 Initialization of 2-D arrays
12.2 Different Header files
12.3 Mathematical Library functions
12.4 Character and string functions
12.5 Other functions
13. User Defined Functions
13.2 Advantages of user defined functions
13.3 Structure of an user defined function
13.4 Calling a function
13.5 Returning a value
13.6 Function prototype
13.7 Types of arguments
13.8 Scope of variables
13.9 Types of functions
13.10 Call by value
13.11 Call by reference (using reference variables)
13.12 Arrays as arguments
14.2 Defining a structure
14.3 Declaring a structure
14.4 Initializing structure elements
14.5 Referencing structure elements
14.6 Nested structures
14.7 Array of structures
15. Word Processing
Word Processing applications: creation of documents, Parts of the Menu/window, copy & move, formatting features, spell check, print, creation of tables and other basic operations
16.1 Spreadsheet applications (elementary level), Basics concepts of spreadsheet and other features such as, entering text, menus, commands, column width, copy, paste, to insert rows/columns, formatting, formula, print, sort, filter and other basic operations
16.2 Some advanced features such as graphs, library functions (Arithmetic, Date and Time, Financial, Logical, text and statistical) With emphasis on commerce related applications and data forms with application to simple problems
17. Web Designing
17.1 Introduction to the Internet
17.2 Services On the Internet
17.3 Some Definitions related to the web
17.4 Introduction to HTML
17.5 Basic tags
17.6 Formatting tags
17.7 Lists in HTML
17.8 Some additional tags and simple programs
Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Previous Question Papers
|S.No||Subject Name||Download Link|
|1.||Computer Science||Click Here|
Karnataka PUC 1st Year 2022 Previous Question Papers
Important Links to Download the Karnataka PUC 1st Year 2022
Click here for Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Syllabus
Click here for Karnataka 1st PUC Computer Science Question Bank
Click here for Board of DPUE Intermediate/ PUC Karnataka Official website
Click Here to Download Karnataka PUC/ Inter 1st Year Model Papers
Click Here to Download Karnataka I & II PUC/ Inter Text Book (All Subjects)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) regarding Karnataka 1st year PUC 2022
What is the full form of DPUE?
Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE), Karnataka.
Is the PUC Annual Exam Time Table available in PDF format from PUE, Karnataka?
Yes, the Karnataka 1st PUC Time Table is available in PDF format so that students can access it even when they are not connected to the internet.
Is it possible to get a PDF copy of the Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022?
Yes, students can obtain a PDF copy of the Karnataka 1st PUC Syllabus 2022.
From where am i able to find the Karnataka 1st PUC model question paper 2022 with answers?
Candidates who are in search of Karnataka 1st PUC Model Question Papers from the official website of Karnataka board.
When Karnataka Board 1st PUC Model Papers are released?
The Karnataka Board 1st PUC Model Question Papers are available now at the official website of the Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka.
what’s the passing marks for every paper?
Candidates have to score a minimum of 35% marks in each subject to pass the paper.