JSSC Recruitment 2022 | www.jssc.nic.in | 285 Posts | Diploma Level Exam 2021 | Last Date: 08th March 2022
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 | www.jssc.nic.in | 285 Posts | Diploma Level Exam 2021 | Last Date: 08th March 2022
- JSSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022
JSSC JE Recruitment 2022:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC) has released JSSC Combined Diploma Level Examination 2021 for the 285 Posts (JSSC JDLCCE Exam 2021). The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., jssc.nic.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Jharkhand Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply online for the above mentioned posts. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
JSSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Employment Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Combined Diploma Level Examination (JDLCCE Exam 2021)|
|No. of Posts||285 Vacancies|
|Last Date||08th March 2022|
Vacancy Details of JSSC JDLCCE Jobs 2022:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. Of Vacancy|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||46|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||188|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||51|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022:
Interested candidates those want to apply for JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022 must having following educational qualifications. Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years for Male candidates, 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2022.
For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale for JSSC Jobs 2022:
Selected candidates will be paid in the pay scale of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- by the recruiting organization.
Selection Process of JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022:
Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022?
- Login to www.jssc.in (JSSC Official website)
- Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Post of Combined Diploma Level Exam 2021
- Read the JSSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Important Dates for JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of JSSC Application Form||07th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply JSSC Application Form||o8th March 2022|
|Last Date of Depositing JSSC Application Fees||10th March 2022|
|Last Date for uploading Photo, Signature and taking print out of the filled application form||13th March 2022|
|Last Date for editing Application form||16th March 2022|
Important Links for JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2022:
Apply Online: Click Here