- JPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 57 Assistant Engineer Posts @ jpsc.gov.in
- JPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of JPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Assistant Engineer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of JPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for JPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for JPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for JPSC Notification
- How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for JPSC Assistant Engineer Application
JPSC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through for 57 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts: Jharkhand Public Service Commission recently released a job notification on its official website jpsc.gov.in for Assistant Engineer posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 from 14th September 2018 to 29th October 2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of JPSC Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page jpsc.gov.in and careers99.com.
JPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 57 Assistant Engineer Posts @ jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 57 Assistant Engineer on its official website jpsc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online/Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 29th October 2018.
JPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Posts||57|
|Educational Qualifications||BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering|
|Last Date||29th October 2018|
Vacancy Details of JPSC Jobs 2018
Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical): 57 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Assistant Engineer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of JPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for JPSC Assistant Engineer posts should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for JPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be As per JPSC Rules. Please go through JPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for JPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for JPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Engineer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview
Application Fee for JPSC Notification
|UR/BC-I & II||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., jpsc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of jpsc.gov.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before the Last Date i.e., 29th October
Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Secular Road, Ranchi 834001 on or earlier than 12th November 2018.
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 14th September 2018
Closing Date of Application: 29th October 2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 12th November 2018
Important Links for JPSC Assistant Engineer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here