JKSSB Recruitment 2022 | www.jkssb.nic.in | Panchayat Secretaries | 1395 Posts | Last Date: 06th July 2022
- JKSSB Recruitment 2022 | www.jkssb.nic.in | Panchayat Secretaries | 1395 Posts | Last Date: 06th July 2022
- JKSSB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
JKSSB Recruitment 2022:Jammu And Kashmir Services Selection Board has released 1395 Vacancies for the posts of Panchayat Secretaries in the Rural Department of Jammu and Kashmir. Interested Candidates may apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022 only through the Online mode only. However, the application process starts from 06/06/2022 and ends on 06/07/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of JKSSB Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.jkssb.nic.in and www.careers99.com to know more about JKSSB Vacancy 2022 details.
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|Rs.19,900 to 63,200/-
Vacancy Details of JKSSB Jobs 2022:
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board recruits 1395 posts for Panchayat Secretaries in different districts in rural departments. Candidates who want to apply for the various posts can apply through the online official website.
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Candidates should have a Graduation Degree /Diploma in recognized university/ Board/ Institute.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfilment of other terms and conditions.
Age Limit:(as on 01/01/2022)
Applicants Age should be 40 years for Panchayat Secretaries.
|Physically Challenged Person
|Government Service/ Contractual Employment
Selection of Candidates for the posts of Panchayat Secretaries will be done as per following rules:
- Written Test
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Candidates will be short-listed, based on the marks in the written Test. Merit List would be drawn category wise based on minimum eligibility score as given below:
Centres for Written test:
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre(s) of examination separately.
Pay Scale for Panchayat Secretaries under Rural Development Department –Rs.19,900 to 63,200 /-.
- SC/ ST/PWD and EWS Categories Candidates: 400/-
- General Categories : Rs.500/-
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking on or before date of Submission of Online application. Candidates have also to pay the service Chargers if applicable.
Instructions to the Candidates:
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- The candidate must write his name and date of birth strictly as recorded in the matriculation certificate.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully & diligently ,as no claims for making changes in any entry/field shall be entertained at any later stage
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form and submit the same at the time of Documents Verification. The candidates are further advised NOT to submit the hard copies of the Online application form in the office of the Services Selection Board either in person or by post/email
- Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Panchayat Secretaries under Rural Development Department.
Important Dates for JKSSB Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 06/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 06/07/2022
Important Links for JKSSB Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here