Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Engineer, Stenographer having 927 vacancies on its official website jkssb.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 24th March 2021. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of JKSSB Notification 2021 are given below.
JKSSB Notification 2021 for 927 Junior Engineer, Stenographer Vacancy | Apply Now
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 – Apply through Online for 927 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Stenographer posts: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board recently released a job notification on its official website jkssb.nic.in for Junior Engineer, Stenographer posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 from 24th February 2021 to 24th March 2021. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of JKSSB Recruitment 2021 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page jkssb.nic.in and www.careers99.com.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Employment Category||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Stenographer|
|No. of Posts||927 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last Date||24th March 2021|
Vacancy Details of JKSSB Jobs 2021
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||41|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department||2|
|Post-wise Vacancy Details|
| Jal Shakti Dept
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||65||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Draftsman (Civil)||122||Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma|
|Junior Stenographer||01||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||04|
|Junior Assistant||265||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Mechanic||02||Matriculation with ITI (Mechanical Trade)|
|Electrician||04||Matriculation with ITI Electrician Trade)|
|Driller||02||Diploma (Mech Engg)|
|Junior Stenographer||08||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Driver||20||Matric/ 10+2 having valid HGV/ PSV driving License|
|Junior Assistant||28||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Cleaner||03||Matric and Cleaner chit holder|
|Senior Horticulture Technician||28||B.Sc (Horticulture/ Agriculture)|
|Canning Instructor||03||Degree/ Diploma (Food Processing/ Fruit Preservation)|
|Foreman||01||B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)|
|Laboratory Technician||02||B.Sc with 02 years experience|
|Welder||01||Matric, ITI (Automobile, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Welding Trade)|
|Assistant Seamerman||01||Matric with 06 months Training in Fruit Preservation|
|Horticulture Technician Grade-IV||211||10+2 with Basic Horticulture Training|
|Assistant Mechanic||08||Matric, ITI (Automobile, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Welding Trade)|
|Librarian||01||Degree (Library Science)|
|Instructor Canning||01||Degree/ Diploma (Food Processing/ Fruit Preservation)|
|Cameraman||01||Matric with Experience|
|Tractor Driver||02||Matric/ 10+2 having valid HGV/ PSV driving License|
|Katie||01||Matric having a certificate of calligraphy in Urdu|
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Dept
|Junior Scale Stenographer||15||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Jr Assistant||26||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department|
|Table Boy||01||Matric with a short course of 2-6 weeks|
|Tailor||01||Matric with ITI (Tailoring)|
|Steno Typist||02||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Electrician||01||10+2 with Diploma (Electrician Trade) from ITI.|
|Driver||12||Matriculation with hill driving license|
|Photo Librarian||01||Any Degree with Library Science Certificate|
|Public Address System Operator (PASO)||02||10+2 with Diploma/ Degree (Electronics)|
|Junior Assistant||21||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Screenman||10||Matric with Diploma (Electronics) from ITI|
|Assistant Cameraman||01||Degree (Science) with experience|
|Film Production Assistant||01|
|Junior Culture Assistant||20||10th Class with relevant experience|
|Cameraman||03||Degree (Science) with experience|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board 2021 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Jal Shakti – Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section(A&B) India.
- Draftsman (Civil) – 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
- Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer – Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
- Mechanic/Electrician/Driller/Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade.
- Steno-Typist – Graduation from any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- Driver – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Cashier – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Cleaner – Matric pass and Cleaner chit holder.
- Senior Horticulture Technician – B.Sc. Horticulture OR B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject.
- Canning Instructor – Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Culture Assistant – Matric or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instruments Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.
- OM – 40 years
- PH/PWD – 42 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 years
- Govt Servant/Contract – 40 years
- All other categories – 43 years
Salary Details for JKSSB Junior Engineer, Stenographer Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Junior Engineer, Stenographer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written exam or Interview
All Candidates: Rs. 350/-
How to Apply for JKSSB Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., jkssb.nic.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Junior Engineer, Stenographer Jobs
- Fill required Details in the JKSSB Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your JKSSB Application.
Important Dates for JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Application: 24th February 2021
Closing Date of Application: 24th March 2021
Important Links for JKSSB Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Form Download: Click Here