Jammu Kashmir Social Welfare Department released the online applications for PostMatric Scholarship 2018. Students from financially backward families or below the poverty line are avail to get the scholarship. The aim of the scheme is to provide the higher education to economically backward and meritorious students.
|Introductory Department||Jammu Kashmir Social Welfare Department|
|Name of the Scholarship||PostMatric Scholarship|
|Implemented in||Jammu Kashmir|
Through this scheme 30% scholarship will offer for females and remaining will availed to male students. For this scheme 100% funds are raised by the central government.
Important Dates for Online Application Submission:
|Online Application Available From||10th September 2018|
|Last Date for submit online application||31st October 2018|
|Verification of hard copies by Nodal officer starts on||10th September 2018|
|Last date of Verification by Nodal officer||10th November 2018|
|Verification of hard copies by DSWO starts on||10th September 2018|
|Last date of Verification by DSWO||30th November 2018|
Aggregate: Students must have scored 50% marks in academics
Annual Income of Parents: Should not exceed Rs. 2lakhs
Limits: Scholarship will be given to more than two students in a family.
For more details click on the below link
Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Required Documents for applying Scholarship:
- Passport size photograph with signature
- Certificates of educational qualification
- Income certificate of parents/guardians
- Proof of permanent residence
- Receipt in acknowledge of scholarship in the previous year duly countersigned by the head of the school/college/institute.
- Minority community declaration affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper by the student that he/she belongs to any one of the minority communities notified by central Govt.
How to apply?
Online Application: Click Here
Benefits of the Post Matric Scholarship:
- Maintenance Allowance
- Additional Allowance for students with Disabilities,
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study Tour Charges
- Thesis Typing/Printing Charges
- Book Allowance for students pursuing correspondence Courses and Book Bank facility for Specified Courses, for complete duration of course.
J&K Social Welfare Department post-matric scholarship 2018: Click Here
For Online Application Details of J&K Social Welfare Department post-matric scholarship 2018: Click Here