- Syllabus PDF for JKPSC VAS Recruitment @ jkpsc.nic.in
- Download JKPSC Veterinary Assist Surgeon Syllabus 2019
JKPSC VAS Syllabus Download Link JKPSC VAS Application Link VAS JK PSC Selection Process JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Apply Online link JKPSC VAS Exam Date Exam Pattern 2019: The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) updated a new notification is released for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Post. The total number of vacancies released for this post is 200 vacancies. The JKPSC VAS Examination is conducted soon and any update about Exam Date is not released by JKPSC Website. The last date to apply for Veterinary Assist Surgeon JKPSC VAS Recruitment is January 23rd, 2019. And the total number of vacancies released for this VAS JK PSC Post is total 200 vacancies.
Syllabus PDF for JKPSC VAS Recruitment @ jkpsc.nic.in
The topic is given in the JKPSC VAS Exam Paper and the complete information about those topics are also given in our website. To get the JKPSC VAS Job you have to know the JKPSC VAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 and it is very useful to write the exam very well. And the direct link to download the Syllabus is given below, Scroll down the page and get the complete details about JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019. There is a lot of time because the JKPSC VAS Exam Date is not released yet, so do the proper use of this time you have and don’t neglect. The JKPSC VAS Syllabus consists of Exam Pattern and the complete details about the questions given from each topic.
Download JKPSC Veterinary Assist Surgeon Syllabus 2019
|Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||JKPSC VAS Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|No. of Vacancies||200 vacancies|
|Exam Type||Written Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Starting Date to Apply||started|
|Last Date to Apply||January 23rd, 2019|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
JK PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Recruitment 2019
The JKPSC VAS selection process shall be conducted in accordance with the Rule 51 of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980 as amended up to date available on the website of Commission. The Candidates going to apply for the Jammu & Kashmir PSC VAS are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. While submitting a hard copy of the JK VAS (Veterinary Assistant Surgeon) application in the Commission, candidates are warned that they should, in no case, alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a tampered/fabricated document.
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon JK VAS Exam Pattern 2019
JK Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus PDF 2019
JKPSC VAS Syllabus for Animal Husbandry:
- Management: Management of livestock (Pregnant and milking cows, young stock), livestock records, principles of clean milk production, economies of livestock farming Livestock
- Nutrition: Classification of feeds, feeding standards, computation of ration and mixing of rations, conservation of feeds and
- Genetics: Elements of genetics and breeding as applied to the improvement of animals. Breeds of indigenous and exotic cattle, buffaloes, goats, sheep, pigs and poultry and their potential for milk, eggs, meat, and wool
- General: Importance of livestock in Agriculture, Relationship between plant and Animal Husbandry, Mixed farming livestock and milk production
JKPSC VAS Syllabus for Veterinary Science
- Drugs used to tranquilize wild animals as well as animals in
- Drugs used for doping of racehorses and the techniques of
- Principles of immunization and
- Artificial insemination, fertility and
- Description, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of the following diseases of:
- Cattle: Anthrax, Foot and mouth disease, Hemorrhagic, Septicaemia Rinderpest, Black quarter, Tympanitis, Diarrhoea, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Johne’s disease and diseases of newborn
- Poultry: Coccidiosis, Ranikhet, Fowl Pox, Avian leucosis, marks
- Swine: Swine
- Major contagious diseases affecting cattle and drought animals, poultry and pigs.
- Veterinary hygiene with reference to water, air and
- Poisons used for killing
JKPSC VAS Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
Links used to Download JKPSC VAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
|Official Website of JKPSC||Click Here|
|JKPSC Veterinary Assist Surgeon Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Download JKPSC Veterinary Assist Surgeon Syllabus PDF 2019||Click Here|