- Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 20 Lecturer Posts @ jkpsc.nic.in
- JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of JKPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Lecturer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of JKPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for JKPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for JKPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for JKPSC Notification
- How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for JKPSC Lecturer Application
JKPSC Recruitment 2018: Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission for candidates who are looking for settle in Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs. Recently Jammu and Kashmir Government have issued JKPSC Lecturer notification 2018. This notification is regarding fill up 20 Posts for Lecturer. So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Jammu and Kashmir Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this JKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 can apply through the official website.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 20 Lecturer Posts @ jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Lecturer having 20 vacancies on its official website jkpsc.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 20.09.2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of JKPSC Notification 2018-19 are given below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|No. of Posts||20|
|Educational Qualifications||Master’s Degree / MCA|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Vacancy Details of JKPSC Jobs 2018
- Mathematics: 04
- Physics: 11
- Bio-Technology: 02
- Arabic: 01
- Psychology: 01
- Computer Science: 01
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Lecturer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of JKPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for JKPSC Lecturer posts should have completed Master’s Degree / MCA from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for JKPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 40 Years. Please go through JKPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800, AGP Rs.5400/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for JKPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Lecturer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
Application Fee for JKPSC Notification
Please refer JKPSC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., jkpsc.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 21.08.2018
Closing Date of Application: 20.09.2018
Important Links for JKPSC Lecturer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here