Jammu & Kashmir High Court has Released Notification for 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Posts in its Official Website i.e., jkhighcourt.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Onlineafter reading complete details of the Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Posts @ jkhighcourt.nic.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, JK High Court job Pay Scale Details, JK High Court Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Jammu & Kashmir Govt Job seekers can apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Posts @ jkhighcourt.nic.in through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 03.02.2019
Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Posts @ jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 148 Divisional/ District Cadre Posts @ jkhighcourt.nic.in
- JK High Court Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of JK High Court Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for JK High Court Notification
- How to Apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for JK High Court Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Application
Jammu & Kashmir High Court invites applications for the posts of Divisional/ District Cadre of 148 vacancies on its official website jkhighcourt.nic.in. The details of JK High Court Notification 2019 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 03.02.2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
JK High Court Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir High Court|
|Employment Category||Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Divisional/ District Cadre|
|No. of Posts||148|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation / 10+2 or equivalent|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Vacancy Details of JK High Court Jobs 2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Urdu Stenographer||2 Posts|
|Assistant Protocol Officer||7 Posts|
|Accounts Clerk||3 Posts|
|Library Assistant||2 Posts|
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator||10 Posts|
|Process Server||41 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||148 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Urdu Stenographer: Completed Graduation with Diploma in Urdu Stenography.
- Assistant Protocol Officer: Passed Graduation with Diploma certificate or Degree in travel and tourism management or hospitality management.
- Accounts Clerk: Completed Graduation (Relevant Disciplines) or Business Administration.
- Library Assistant: Passed B. Lib or M. Lib.
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator: Possess Graduation/ BCA/ B.Sc IT/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
- Driver: Passed 10th with valid LMV/ HMV Driving Licence.
- Process Server: Completed 10+2 or equivalent.
- Orderly/Chowkidar/Sweeper: Passed 10th or equivalent.
Applicants Age should be 18 — 40 years (As on 01/01/2019). Please go through JK High Court official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.5200-20200 + 1900 To Rs.9300-34800 + 4600 by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Divisional/ District Cadre posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test/ interview
Application Fee for JK High Court Notification
- For Class-IV Posts: Rs. 160/-
- For Non-Gazetted Posts: Rs. 260/-
How to Apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., jkhighcourt.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for JK High Court Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 15.01.2019
Closing Date of Application: 03.02.2019
Important Links for JK High Court Divisional/ District Cadre Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here