JIPMER Recruitment 2022 | www.jipmer.edu.in | Senior Resident | 113 Posts | Last Date: 20th June 2022
JIPMER Recruitment 2022:
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has 113 Vacancies for the posts of Senior Resident in JIPMER Pudicherry/ Karaikal. Interested Candidates may apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022 only through Online mode only. However, application process starts from 23/05/2022 and ends on 20/06/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of JIPMER Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.jipmer.edu.in and www.careers99.com to know more about JIPMER Vacancy 2022 details.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Posts||113|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduation Degree|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Jobs 2022:
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research recruits Atanomy, Biochemistry, Dentistry, ENT, General Medicine, Genera Surgery, Microbiology, Neonatology, Ophthamology, Orthopedics, Geriatric Medicine, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology and some other departments jobs to fill 113 vacancies for Senior Resident. The Candidates who want to apply for the various posts can apply through online official website.
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for JIPMER 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Medical Departments: An NMC/MCI-recognized postgraduate medical degree of MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Paediatrics / Neonatology Department: Candidate who completed MD/DNB in the discipline of Paediatrics, he/she can apply any one of the departments i.e either Paediatrics / Neonatology.
Dental Department: A DCI recognized postgraduate Dental Degree from University/Institute are required, viz. MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) for both Puducherry and Karaikal.
Applicants Age should be Maximum 45 Years as on 31/07/2022 for Senior Resident.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates –Upto 5 Years.
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates- upto 3 Years.
Selection of Candidates for the posts of Senior Resident will be done as per following rules:
- Computer Based Test
Computer Based Test:
- The Computer Based Test will be held on 09-07-2022(Saturday) from 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
- The duration of the Computer Bases Test shall be 1 hour (60 minutes).
- Question Paper consists of 40 (Forty) Objective Type (Single Best Response Type) questions from the concerned specialty and total marks will be 80.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- Each answer with CORRECT RESPONSE shall be awarded TWO MARK.
- No Marks will be deducted for each INCORRECT RESPONSE.
- ZERO mark will be given for the question NOT ANSWERED
Candidates will be short-listed, based on the marks in the Computer Based Test. Merit List would be drawn category wise based on minimum eligibility score as given below:
|Category||Minimum Eligibility % in CBT(Computer Based Test)||Minimum Eligibility Score (Out of 80)|
- Candidates who secure less than the minimum eligibility Percentage / Score in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will NOT be considered for Interview and their names will NOT be included in the Merit List.
- The Interview will carry 20 marks. Candidates are allowed to appear for interview only through videoconferencing.
- Details of Videoconferencing will be sent to the Shortlisted Candidates through SMS or e-mail.
Centres for Computer Based test:
- Applicants should select the city for the Computer Based test at the time of filling the Online application form.
- Applicants can select only 3 exam Cities.
- The City Of Computer based test shall be allotted on First-come first serve basis of available in respective city.
- The Centre of CBT once chose and allotted will not be and any request in this regard will not be taken.
Pay Scale for Senior Resident –Rs.67,700/-.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 1200/-
- General(UR)/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- PWD Candidates: Exempted from Application Fees
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking on or before date of Submission of Online application. Candidates have also to pay the service Chargers if applicable.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., jipmer.edu.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Senior Resident
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 23/05/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 20/06/2022
Download Of Hall Ticket from JIPMER Website: 01/07/2022 to 09/07/2022
Date of Written Examination: 09/07/2022
Expected Date of Eligibility candidates For Interview and Merit List: 16/07/2022
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Important Links for JIPMER Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here