- JIPMER MBBS Admission Notification 2019
- JIPMER MBBS Application Forms 2019
- JIPMER Counselling process 2019
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research issued the JIPMER MBBS Admissions for the academic year 2019 -19. The JIPMER MBBS Application Forms opens from 1st week of March 2019. Read the complete article we mentioned the full details like JIPMER Application forms, fees, counselling eligibility, admit cards, results from below Article.
JIPMER MBBS Admission Notification 2019
JIPMER invites the application forms for all the interested candidates to get admissions in various MBBS courses offered by the JIPMER. The candidates who are eligible fill the application forms in online. The aspirants seeking admissions in JIPMER have to appear for the entrance test which was conducted by JIPMER. The candidates whose dream was the become doctor in the early days, from such type candidates JIPMER MBBS invites the applications. The official prospectors are also released in online @ jipmer.edu.in. This is the famous educational in India in the field of medicine. JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam is conducted in only in the online mode.
Important Dates of JIPMER 2019
|Events||Dates 2019 (tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||1st week of March|
|Last date of submitting application form||2nd week of April|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of May|
|JIPMER MBBS exam date||1st week of June|
|Releasing of result and rank letter||3rd week of June|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of June|
JIPMER MBBS Application Forms 2019
The conducting authority issued the JIPMER MBBS Application forms for all the eligible candidates. The candidates who are interested to join in JIPMER can fill the details present in the online application form. The JIPMER MBBS Application forms are opens from 1st week of March 2019. The candidates need to fill the application forms before the last date. The last date to submit the JIPMER Application form is 2nd week of April 2019. All the candidates should access the application forms in online itself. While filling the application forms you need to pay attention for the online application forms. Here we mentioned the eligibility criteria, application fees are given below.
How to Fill the JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
- First of all, Go to official site @ jipmer.edu.in
- Select the “Apply online for JIPMER entrance examination 2019”.
- Fill the details like name, age, address, qualification, mobile, date of birth, email id and click on the registration.
- Click on link which will be sent to your registered email Id.
- Candidate should pay the requested application fee, after that to submit the application
- Click on submit button.
Apply Online: Click Here
General, OBC candidates have to pay 1500/- + charges. For SC/ST candidates have to pay 1300/- + charges. For NRI candidates have to pay 3000/-. There is no application fee for PH candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER 2019:
The eligibility criteria of JIPMER 2019 candidates are given below.
- The candidate must complete their 10+2 examinations with the major subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. English subject of the candidates in JIPMER 2019 is must.
- Percentage of the marks of the JIPMER 2018 candidate plays an important role on the eligibility criteria of JIPMER 2019.
- The percentage of the marks is differ based on the category like General, SC, ST and OBC.
- General and OBC candidates must pass their 10+2 academics with minimum 60% of marks
- For SC /ST/PH candidates must complete their 10+2 academics with minimum 50% of marks.
- Nationality must be an Indian are eligible for this JIPMER 2019.
- The age should be completed 17 years on before December 31st, 2019.
Examination pattern of JIPMER 2019
The paper consists of total 200 questions in JIPMER 2019. The language of the questions is English. This is the computer based examination. Total time duration of the examination is 2.5 hours (150 minutes). Marking scheme of the questions is given below, +4 marks are awarded for every correct answer.-1 mark is the loss for every wrong answer.0 marks awarded for not attempted questions. The paper covers subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and Reasoning.
|Total Time Duration||150 Minutes|
Syllabus for JIPMER MBBS 2019
The syllabus of JIPMER 2018 IS given below; the syllabus of JIPMER MBBS 2019 is prepared on the basis of STATE and ICSC board syllabus of 11th and 12th class Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The main topic on the syllabus of JIPMER 2018 is given below,
- Nuclear physics
- Electron and Photons theory
- Atomic structure
- Electronic devises
- Physical units and measurements
- Periodic tables.
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical equilibrium
- Surface tension
- Organic chemistry
- Physical and Chemical changes
- Environmental chemistry
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Plant Physiology
- Animal Nutrition, Reproduction, Respiration and Development
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Circulation of Body Fluids
- Food Production and Animal Husbandry
- Human Health and Diseases
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Biology and Human Welfare, etc.
Logical thinking and reasoning:
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Figure Formation and Analysis
- Analogy Test
- Classification Test
- Number Series and Alphabetical Series
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Figure Test
- Logical Deduction
- Rule Detection, etc.
- Sentence Completion
- One Word Substitution
- Reading Passage (Comprehension)
- Para jumbles, etc
Examination centres for JIPMER 2019
The examination centres of JIPMER 2019 are allocated throughout India. Details about centers of JIPMER 2019 state wise is given is given below.
|State/Union Territory||Exam centre|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
JIPMER Admit Cards 2019
After completion of JIPMER MBBS Application Forms, the authority will declare the JIPMER Admit Cards 2019. The candidates who applied for this JIPMER Admissions have to download the Admit cards in online from @ jipmer.edu.in. The authority will publish the JIPMER Admit cards on 3rd week of May 2019.
JIPMER Results 2019
The JIPMER Results will be uploaded soon on the official website given above. The applicants who written the Examinations have to download the JIPMER Results from this website give above. Keep watching this website we will soon give the latest updates in this webpage.
JIPMER Counselling process 2019
After declaring the JIPMER Results 2019 the authority will announce the JIPMER Counselling schedule for the interested candidates. Through JIPMER Counselling the candidates get admissions in various MBBS colleges offered by the authority. The counselling will be conducted in offline mode. The counselling starts from last week of June 2019. During counselling process you need to carry all the documents for the counselling.
Documents Required for the JIPMER Counselling Process 2019
- JIPMER Hall Ticket
- JIPMER Rank list
- Passing certificate
- Birth proof
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificate
- Residence certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Medical certificate
- Pass size photos
Official website: Click Here
JIPMER MBBS Notification and Prospectus: Click Here