Jharkhand CGL Recruitment 2022 | www.jssc.nic.in | 956 Posts | CGL Exam 2021 | Last Date: 14th February 2022
- Jharkhand CGL Recruitment 2022 | www.jssc.nic.in | 956 Posts | CGL Exam 2021 | Last Date: 14th February 2022
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC) has released JSSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 for the 956 Posts (JSSC CGL Exam 2021). The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., jssc.nic.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Jharkhand Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply online for the above mentioned posts. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Employment Category: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 (CGL Exam 2021)
Educational Qualifications: Degree
Total No. of Vacancies: 956
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official Website: jssc.nic.in
Vacancy Details of JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. Of Vacancy|
|1.||Assistant Branch Officer||384|
|2.||Junior Secretariat Assistant||322|
|3.||Block Supply Officer||245|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
Interested candidates those want to apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 must having following educational qualifications. Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2022.
For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale for JSSC Jobs 2022:
- Assistant Branch Officer – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Block Supply Officer – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Planning Assistant – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
Selection Process of JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
- Login to www.jssc.in (JSSC Official website)
- Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Post of Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021
- Read the JSSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Important Dates for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of JSSC Application Form||15th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply JSSC Application Form||14th February 2022|
|Last Date of Depositing JSSC Application Fees||16th February 2022|
|Last Date for editing Application form||19th February to 21st February 2022|
Important Links for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
Apply Online: Click Here
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|