Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022
- Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022
Ammavodi Eligible List As per the latest update, Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022 Beneficiary has been released by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants, who have enrolled for the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme earlier, can check their name in the beneficiary list through the official website, i.e., jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. The AP government will transfer the incentive money directly to the bank account. Here you will get all the details about Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary list, payment status, eligibility list, and how to check Amma Vodi beneficiary list 2022 online.
When was it started?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme in the 2020 year. Under the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, the mother/guardian will get the incentive of Rs 15000 per year for studies for their kids. Only people living in Andhra Pradesh can take the benefits of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. Parents who have applied for the Amma Vodi Scheme can check the payment status and the beneficiary list through the official website mentioned below. Women belonging to any caste or religion can apply for the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. The Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary list 2022 has been released and is available on the direct link. Therefore, candidates can also check the payment status PDF via online mode. Keep reading this article page to know more about Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2022.
Ammavodi Beneficiary List-2022
|Jagananna Ammavodi Scheme
|CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Who get benefits?
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|How much amount we get?
|Amma Vodi Selection List, Payment Status, and Eligibility List
|Main aim of the scheme
|Provide Financial Assistance to Age Mother/ Guardian.
Benefits of Jagananna Amma Vodi
All the students who are studying in the government schools in the AP state can obtain the benefits of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. The incentive of the Amma Vodi scheme will enable poor families to handle the everyday expenses of their children’s studies. The AP government wants to provide financial assistance and promote education in the weaker section of society. Due to the financial crisis, many parents can able to pay their education expenses, so this is the main reason behind the less literacy rate in the rural areas.
- One of the main objectives of launching the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme is to give free uniforms, food during lunchtime, books, free coaching, and other special facilities.
- To give support to the children’s education, the AP government provides 15000 per year to the families.
- The AndhraPradesh Government will send the money directly to the Mother/ Guardian account.
- Children will get admission to the government school along with all facilities under the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
How to apply for Amma Vodi scheme
Given below are the steps you will have to follow in order to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme:
- You can either visit the nearest government office to obtain the application form. You can also download the application form. You can download the application form by searching for ‘download Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme’ application form on search engines. You will get appropriate links through which you can download the application form. Once you have done that, get a printout of it.
- Duly fill in the application form and make sure that all the details entered are correct.
- Affix the form with the passport size photo the child.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Submit the application form the nearest government office.
- All the AP citizens belonging to the poor society are the beneficiary of the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022.
- The family should have a white ration card
- Those students who are pursuing their studies from the government school can apply for this Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2022.
- All category candidates can apply for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana.
- Only AndhraPradesh citizens are eligible for the Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana 2022.
- The children’s families should belong to the poor family and not cross the poverty line.
- If any Guardian has applied for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana, then he/she must be a family member of the child.
- The government will provide free education from class 1st to intermediate.
- It is the responsibility of the mother or the guardian to ensure that their ward maintains a minimum of 75% attendance in school.
- The child will not be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme if he/she decides to discontinue their studies or quit in the middle of the academic session.
- Central and state government employees are not eligible to avail this scheme.
Documents required for Amma Vodi scheme
Some of the documents you will have to submit in order avail the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme are given below:
- Aadhaar Card.
- White Ration Card.
- Proof of address such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, electricity bill, etc.
- Name of the school where the child is studying.
- Bank account details of the mother or the guardian.
- Passport size photo of the mother.
- School’s identity card to confirm that the student studies in the said school.
How to check Jagananna Ammavodi beneficiary list-2022
So there is a step-by-step procedure to check the Ammavodi beneficiary list-2022
1.First of all, visit the official website portal, i.e., jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
2.On the home page, click on the “Ammavodi list “link.
3.Choose your district name and enter the login details such as id and password.
4.Fill in the name of the mother/ guardian and adhaar card number and tap on the get details option.
5.Check out the Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary List and payment status.
6.Finally, take a printout for future reference.
How can I search for child details for Amma Vodi scheme?
Given below are the steps you will have to follow if you wish to check the child details for Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme:
- Visit the official website of Jagananna Amma Vodi (https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/).
- Click on ‘Click Here for Child Details for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme’.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number of the mother or guardian.
- Enter the verification number displayed in the image.
- Click on ‘Get Details’. You will be able to check the child details for the scheme.