- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 15 Posts Assistant sub Inspector Posts @ itbpolice.nic.in
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of ITBP Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Assistant sub Inspector Notification
- Educational Qualifications of ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for ITBP Assistant sub Inspector Jobs
- Selection Criteria for ITBP Jobs
- Application Fee for ITBP Notification
- How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for ITBP Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for ITBP Assistant sub Inspector Application
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released ITBP Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 15 Posts vacancies for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., itbpolice.nic.in and careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for New Delhi Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 25.09.2018. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 15 Posts Assistant sub Inspector Posts @ itbpolice.nic.in
Indo-Tibetan Border Police invites applications for the posts of Assistant sub Inspector of 15 Posts vacancies on its official website itbpolice.nic.in. The details of ITBP Notification 2018 are available at careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 25.09.2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Employment Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant sub Inspector|
|No. of Posts||15 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of ITBP Jobs 2018
- Assistant sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Group C : 10
- Assistant sub Inspector Lab Technician: 05
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Assistant sub Inspector Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indo-Tibetan Border Police 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of ITBP Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for ITBP Assistant sub Inspector posts should have completed Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for ITBP Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 21 Years Maximum Age: 35 Years. Please go through ITBP official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for ITBP Assistant sub Inspector Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/- Per Month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for ITBP Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant sub Inspector posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam,Interview
Application Fee for ITBP Notification
Please refer ITBP Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., itbpolice.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for ITBP Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 27.08.2018
Closing Date of Application: 25.09.2018
Important Links for ITBP Assistant sub Inspector Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here