IPMAT 2021: IIM Indore Conducts Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) Entrance Test to Provide Admission to the five Year Integrated Program Management at the IIM. The Exam is a Computer Based TestCandiadtes who wants Admission in IIM are advised to Fill the IPMAT Application form @ iimidr.ac.in. The Selection process is a Written Examination and then followed through the Persenol Interview. THe Online Application will be available from February 2021.The Last Date of Online Applcation is March 2021.
IIM Indore Admission 2021 @ iimidr.ac.in
- IIM Indore Admission 2021 @ iimidr.ac.in
- IPMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- How to Fill the IPMAT application form Online
- IPMAT Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institutes of Management IIM Indore|
|Name of the Test||Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starts From||February 2021|
|Last Date of Application||March 2021|
IPMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate in Class 10/SSC and Class 12/ HSC or equivalent examination in the case of General and NC-OBC category
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in 2019, 2020 or in 2021
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate in Class 10/SSC and Class 12/ HSC or equivalent examination in case of SC, ST and PWD (DA) category
General and NC/OBC category
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 60% aggregate in both Class 10 and Class 12 or the overall score of SAT should be 1600 out of 2400
- Candidates who will be appearing for the Class 12 examination or are waiting for the results can also apply for the examination
SC, ST and PWD/DA category
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 55% aggregate in both Class 10 and Class 12 or the overall score of SAT should be 1475 out of 2400
- Candidates who will be appearing for Class 12 examination or are waiting for the results can appear for the examination
- Age of the desiring candidate should be within 20 years (as on 31st July 2021). For candidates belonging to Sc/St/PwD category, there is a relaxation of 5 years.
- As expected by March/April 2020 candidates can initiate the online application procedure by paying Rs.3,540/- as registration fees.
How to Fill the IPMAT application form Online
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.iimidr.ac.in
- On the Home Page, Go to Registration of IPMAT 2021
- Click on the Register Link
- Fill the IPMAT 2021 application form
- Upload the Required documents for IPMAT application form 2021
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit and Take print out of the application form
Important Dates if IPMAT 2021
|IPMAT 2021Application Form Registration Start||February 2021|
|End to submit the application form||March 2021|
|Admit Card Issue date||April 2021|
|IPMAT 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|Result Date announced||May 2021|
|Personal Interview||June 2021|
|Admission date||June 2021|
|Classes start||August 2021|
IPMAT Exam Pattern 2021
IPMAT 2021 will be conducted in online mode
Total duration will be 120 minutes i.e. two hours
Both MCQs as well as short answers will be asked in IPMAT 2021
IPMAT Section-wise Breakup 2021
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions|
IPMAT 2021 Syllabus
verbal ability will include synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word usage, idioms and phrases, grammar, etc. whereas the quantitative ability will have topics related to distance, time and work, data interpretation, mensuration, geometry, mixtures and allegations, profit and loss, common graphs & charts and related
IPMAT 2021 Admit Card
IPMAT 2021 admit card and exam date will be in April or May. May or by June 2020 the results will be announced.
The candidate will be able to check the results in the IIM Indore official website @ iimidr.ac.in. These candidates will have to log in to the website and then check out their results.
IPMAT 2021 Answer Key
The Answer Key will available in the Month of May 2021
IPMAT 2021 Cut Off
- A minimum score of 60% for both class X and XII are obligatory.
- There is a relaxation of 5% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PwD category.
- Candidates with certificates from IGCSE and IB are eligible to apply for this course.