- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 390 Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Vacancies @ plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 390 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 12th October 2018)
- Vacancy Details of IOCL Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Notification
- Educational Qualifications of IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Jobs
- Selection Criteria for IOCL Jobs
- Application Fee for IOCL Notification
- How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Application
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released IOCL Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 390 vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentice-Secretarial/Accountant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., plis.indianoilpipelines.in and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 12th October 2018. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 390 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 390 Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Vacancies @ plis.indianoilpipelines.in
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) released new jobs notification on their official website plis.indianoilpipelines.in for available of 390 Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of Online before the closing date 12-10-2018. Indian Oil Corporation Limited recruitment news is available on their official website and in careers99.com so that you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 390 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 12th October 2018)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released IOCL Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 390 vacancies for the posts of Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., plis.indianoilpipelines.in and careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 12-10-2018. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice-Secretarial/Accountant|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|No. of Posts||390|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Official Website: www.iocrefrecruit.in
Vacancy Details of IOCL Jobs 2018
WESTERN REGION PIPELINES (WRPL)
|Tentative No. of seats||Reservation|
|Telecom & Instru.||18||1||3||5||9|
|Telecom & Instru.||13||2||2||2||7|
NORTHERN REGION PIPELINES (NRPL)
|Telecom & Instru||11||2||0||3||6|
|Telecom & Instru.||5||1||0||1||3|
|Telecom & Instru.||6||1||0||1||4|
|Telecom & Instru.||6||1||0||2||3|
|Telecom & Instru.||1||0||0||0||1|
EASTERN REGION PIPELINES (ERPL)
|Telecom & Instru.||11||2||0||2||7|
|Telecom & Instru.||7||1||0||2||4|
|Telecom & Instru.||8||0||1||2||5|
|Telecom & Instru.||4||1||0||1||2|
SOUTH-EASTERN REGION PIPELINES (SERPL)
|Telecom & Instru.||10||2||2||1||5|
|Telecom & Instru.||1||0||0||0||1|
SOUTHERN REGION PIPELINES (SRPL)
|Telecom & Instru.||3||0||0||1||2|
|Telecom & Instru.||2||0||0||1||1|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of IOCL Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice posts should have completed ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2/Degree from Recognized Board/University.
|1||Technician Apprentice- Mechanical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:|
|2||Technician Apprentice- Electrical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:|
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|3||Technician Apprentice- Telecommunication & Instrumentation||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:|
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
|4||Trade Apprentice (Assistant- Human Resource||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|5||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 19.9.2018.
. Please go through IOCL official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Jobs
- Apprentice will be paid a monthly consolidated stipend as detailed below -:
- Technician Apprentices – 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations(centre or state whichever is higher).
- Trade Apprentices – 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations (centre or state whichever is higher).
- In case the arrived amount as mentioned above exceeds Rs. 7530 per month, an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses shall be paid. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Selection Criteria for IOCL Jobs
- Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Written test shall be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 85 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 85. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- In Technical trade, from the total 85 objective type questions, about 60 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. For the Trade Apprentice (Accountant), out of total 85 objective type questions, about 60 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. For the Trade Apprentice (Assistant- Human Resource), 85 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- The candidates will have to qualify each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview. Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 40% separately.
- Candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test, will be called to attend Personal Interview in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:3 for each seat. In case where number of candidates who qualify in Written Test are less than the required ratio, all the candidates who have scored minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. If there is a tie in scores secured by the candidate in the written test, then all candidates with same score shall be invited, even if the short listing ratio exceeds the prescribed limit.
- If all the shortlisted candidates for a particular trade/reserved category from Written Test to interview are found ineligible before the interview on account of not meeting the notified eligibility criteria, then next lot of candidates who have qualified in the Written Exam in the order of merit, shall be called for the interview, as available.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Personal Interview or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, relative performance in respective categories.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Trade-wise & State-wise merit list for each Region shall be prepared based on aggregate marks scored by the candidates in Written Test and Personal Interview, which shall be arranged in descending order. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
- In case of tie for final shortlisting for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list. In case the age is also identical, then the candidate with the higher percentage of marks in the required qualification shall be preferred.
Application Fee for IOCL Notification
Please refer IOCL Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018-19
REQUIREMENT BEFORE FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 20.9.2018 till 12.10.2018 by 18:00 hours.
Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
There are two steps for the Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, the candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
In Part-II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making the online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail is based on Trade Codes under which applied:
For Northern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
For Eastern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Western Region Pipelines: email@example.com
For Southern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
For South Eastern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2018
|Date of opening of the online application portal at||20.9.2018|
|Last date of submission of online application||12.10.2018 by 18:00 hours|
|Written Test and Interview||Tentatively in the Month of|
November/ December 2018.
Important Links for IOCL Technical and Non-Technical trade Apprentice Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here