RC No.332/B/ SCERT/2017 Dt 09/10/2017 Implementation of Isha Vidya Academic Programme-For all Primary, Upper Primary and High school -issue of certain instructions for proper implementation of the programme
Minutes of the meeting held with CSE madam and Director SCERT at Chittoor on 05-10-17,
As per the reference cited above a review meeting was conducted on 5 October at Chittoor with all the stakeholders involved in the implementation of isha vidya Academic programme in all Primary and upper primary schools of Chittoor district. CSE Madam and Director SCERT have attended this meeting and decisions were taken and here with orders are being issued for different aspects to be implemented in the District without any deviation.
1. In Primary Schools for 3, 4 and 5 classes 3 periods of 80 minutes duration for 3 subjects ie. Telugu Mathematics and English are to be allotted, on the whole 2 Hrs 40 Mints out of 5 Hrs 30 Mnts to be allotted for sha syllabus
2. For Telugu, Mathematics and English question papers of Formative and Summative examinations for all the students in classes 3 to 5 and for remedial students in classes 6 & 7 will be prepared by lsha organization strictly following the approved cCE pattern. 3 Isha Vidya has to take proper approval of the question papers from SCERT by submitting the papers in person. These will be for FA3& 4 and for SA 2 & 3 for this Academic year,
4. Accordingly teachers have to organize Formative and Summative Assessments s. In primary schools for Evs subject teachers have to follow the regular SCERT syllabus without any deviation.
6, Physical literacy periods have to be followed as per the previous instructions of SCERT.
7. Accordingly teachers have to observe the time schedule and adjust the time table and have to achieve prescribed academic standards from the children.
8 For 6 and 7 classes already low-performance children were identified by the teachers of all schools ur not identified so far, immediately identify them based on their performance in SA 3 exams of previous academic year,
9. For 6 and 7 classes daily half day remedial classes have to be taken up by clubbing 6 and 7 classes low-performance children.