- Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 16 Spices Extension Trainee Posts
- Walk-in Interview for Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainee Jobs
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 16 Spices Extension Trainee Posts
Spices Board of India Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 16 vacancies of Spices Extension Trainee Jobs. The Interview will be held on 26.11.2018 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Indian Spices Board (Indian Spices Board) Recruitment 2018-19 Spices Extension Trainee Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
- Indian Spices Board Jobs 2019 | Walk-in for 15 Trainee Posts on 14th Mar 2019 | indianspices.com
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018 | Walk-in for 18 Spices Extension Trainees Posts on 19.12.2018
- Spices Board Recruitment 2018 : Walk-in for 32 Spices Extension Trainees
- Spices Board Recruitment 2018 | Walk-in for 16 Extension Trainee Posts on 26.11.2018 | indianspices.com
Walk-in Interview for Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainee Jobs
Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Spices Extension Trainee Posts in Indian Spices Board. Candidates are invited by Indian Spices Board (Indian Spices Board) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 26.11.2018 for 16 vacancies.
- GTB Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 90 Senior Resident Doctor Posts on 23rd to 25-04-2019 | delhi.gov.in
- URDIP Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 12 Project Asst -II, III Posts @ urdip.res.in
- NIRT Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 14 Scientist C, PTO Posts on 01st & 02nd May 2019 | nirt.res.in
- Pt Madan Mohan Malaviya Hospital Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in 10 Sr. Resident Posts
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 11 Sr. Resident, JRF Posts on 09th & 12th & 16th April 2019 | nimhans.ac.in
- MDNL Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 60 Apprentice Posts on 13-04-2019 | midhani-india.in
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Spices Board of India|
|Employment Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Spices Extension Trainee|
|No. of Posts||16|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forestry|
Eligibility Details for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018
Spices Extension Trainee: 16 Posts
Contenders those willing to attend for the interview must pass B.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forestry from Registered Board/Organization.
Applicants Age should be between Maximum Age: 35 Years. Check Age Relaxation Details from Official Notification.
Those selected for this Indian Spices Board Recruitment will get pay Scale of Rs.17,000/- per month.
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainee notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||26.11.2018|
|Venue:||Spices Park, Puttady, Idukki District, Kerala – 685551, Ph: 04868277033.|