- Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 16 Spices Extension Trainee Posts
- Walk-in Interview for Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainee Jobs
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 16 Spices Extension Trainee Posts
Spices Board of India Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 16 vacancies of Spices Extension Trainee Jobs. The Interview will be held on 26.11.2018 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Indian Spices Board (Indian Spices Board) Recruitment 2018-19 Spices Extension Trainee Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
- Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018 | Walk-in for 18 Spices Extension Trainees Posts on 19.12.2018
- Spices Board Recruitment 2018 : Walk-in for 32 Spices Extension Trainees
- Spices Board Recruitment 2018 | Walk-in for 16 Extension Trainee Posts on 26.11.2018 | indianspices.com
Walk-in Interview for Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainee Jobs
Spices Board of India Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Spices Extension Trainee Posts in Indian Spices Board. Candidates are invited by Indian Spices Board (Indian Spices Board) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 26.11.2018 for 16 vacancies.
- VCSGGlMS&R Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 41 Faculty, Non-Faculty Posts on 01-03-2019 | vcsgsrinagar.org
- DRDO NPOL Kochi Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 30 Trade Apprentice Posts on 14th Mar 2019 | drdo.gov.in
- Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 80 Sr. Resident Posts on 26th, 27th & 28th Feb 2019 | delhi.gov.in
- TMC Recruitment 2019: Walk in for 24 Jr. Resident Doctor, MPS & Other Posts
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 11 Clinical Instructor Posts
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 10 Sr. Resident Posts on 20th Feb 2019 | gmch.gov.in
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Spices Board of India|
|Employment Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Spices Extension Trainee|
|No. of Posts||16|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forestry|
Eligibility Details for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2018
Spices Extension Trainee: 16 Posts
Contenders those willing to attend for the interview must pass B.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forestry from Registered Board/Organization.
Applicants Age should be between Maximum Age: 35 Years. Check Age Relaxation Details from Official Notification.
Those selected for this Indian Spices Board Recruitment will get pay Scale of Rs.17,000/- per month.
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against Indian Spices Board Spices Extension Trainee notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||26.11.2018|
|Venue:||Spices Park, Puttady, Idukki District, Kerala – 685551, Ph: 04868277033.|