Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfil eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) Branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2019.
Applicant should be in the final year (regular BE/B Tech or integrated degree course) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following educational qualifications and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/B Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course)
|Branch/Cadre||Streams in BE/ B. Tech||Gender||PC/SSC|
|(a)||General Service (X)||Any Stream of BE/B.Tech.||Male||PC & SSC|
|(b)||IT||(i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering||Male||SSC|
|(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & control||Male||SSC|
|(d)||Electrical Branch||(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications (iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Instrumentation||Male||SSC|
|(i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design||M a le & Female||SSC|
- Main Points to Note Down
- Only one application to be filled by candidate.
- Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre/specialisation should mention their preference in order of priority in their application form.
- Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their performance during campus interviews.
- Candidates with pending backlog will not be permitted to appear for SSB interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
- However, if not shortlisted for the first preference, you may be considered for an alternate Branch/Cadre/Specialisation subject to availability of spare slots in SSB Batches of that Branch/Cadre/Specialisation.
- Once shortlisted for a Branch/Cadre/Specialisation, subsequent stage of selection process (SSB, Medical & Meriting) will be exclusively for that Branch/Cadre/Specialisation.
- Technical Branch candidates, mentioned above at Para 2 Ser. No. (c) & (d) can also be allotted Air Technical Specialisation and will be appointed as Air Technical Officers by IHQ MoD (Navy).
- Candidates with BE/B. Tech degree in ‘avionics’ will be eligible for Air Technical branch only.
- No equivalent stream of (BE/B Tech) other than as mentioned in Para 2 above will be considered valid for selection process at any stage.
Born between 02 Jul 1995 to 01 Jul 1998 both dates inclusive.
Minimum percentage on Joining INA:
Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course. The candidate failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala..
The candidate can apply if meeting the following medical standards (with correlated weight as per height and age):-
|Branch/Cadre||Min Height (in cms)||Eye Sight||Correctable with|
|(a_||Executive (General Service)||157||–||6/12, 6/12||6/6 both eyes|
|(b_||Electrical/ Engineering Branch||157||–||6/24, 6/24||6/6 both eyes|
|IT||157||–||6/60, 6/60||6/6 both eyes|
|(d)||Naval Architecture (NA)||157||152||6/60, 6/60||6/6, 6/12|
- The eligible candidates will have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. In case of excess candidates IHQ-MoD (Navy) reserves the right to further shortlist and fix cut-off percentage.
- Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata between Dec 18 to Apr 19. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail as provided by candidates in their application form.
HOW TO APPLY
Online (e-application). Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) date of birth proof (10th & 12th certificate), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and marksheets till 5th /7th semester of regular BE/ B Tech and Integrated Course respectively, BE/ B Tech CGPA to % conversion formula and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any application with scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, it will be rejected.
- Print 2 copies of this filled application form which have system generated application number. Carry one copy of application during Campus Interview. Another copy of application is to be carried alongwith original documents/certificates as mentioned in Para 5(c) above while appearing for SSB.
Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website ioinindiannavv.gov.in. The Candidates are to apply from 30 Jun 18 to 30 Jul 18.
Links for Details about Indian Navy UES Notification – Click Here