- Download Here: Indian Navy SSR MR Aug Batch 2019 Syllabus
- Download Here: Indian Navy SSR MR Aug Batch 2019 Admit Card
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 – 400 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 30.12.2018)
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor Notification
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Sailor Posts: Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of Sailor vacancies in Indian Navy for the year 2018-19. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 30.12.2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Sailor Posts: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 400 posts of Sailor vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14.12.2018 to 30.12.2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for Indian Navy Jobs are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sailor|
|No. of Posts||400|
|Educational Qualifications||Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education|
|Job Location||Across India|
Sailors: 400 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Navy 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for Indian Navy Sailor posts should have completed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive). Please go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
During the initial training period, a stipend of ₹14,600 per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200 per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection of Candidates for Sailor posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written exam, Personal Interview, Document Verification
|SC/ ST||No. Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Starting Date of Application: 14.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 30.12.2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here