- Indian Navy Notification 2018 | Apply 2500 Sailor Posts @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor Notification
Indian Navy Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 2500 Sailor on its official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30.12.2018.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 14.12.2018 notification on recent Indian Navy recruitment 2018 openings @ Across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 14.12.2018 for the latest recruitment notification joinindiannavy.gov.in from Indian Navy 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Indian Navy 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sailor|
|No. of Posts||2500|
|Educational Qualifications||Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Sailors: 2500 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Navy 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for Indian Navy Sailor posts should have completed 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive). Please go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
During the initial training period, a stipend of ₹14,600 per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹5200 per month plus DA (as applicable)
Selection of Candidates for Sailor posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written exam, Personal Interview, Document Verification
Please refer Indian Navy Notification to know Application fee details
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Starting Date of Application: 14.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 30.12.2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here