Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Posts: Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre vacancies in Indian Navy for the year 2018-19. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before 24-08-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
- Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Recruitment 2018 – 118 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 24-08-2018)
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Notification
- Educational Qualifications of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Medical Standards
- Medical Standards Height & Weight
- Height and Weight
- Age Limit for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Jobs
- Selection Criteria for Indian Navy Jobs
- Application Fee for Indian Navy Notification
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Application
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Posts: Indian Navy (Indian Navy ) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 118 posts of Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-08-2018 to 24-08-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for Indian Navy Jobs are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre|
|No. of Posts||118|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree / BE / B.Tech in All Branches|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre – 37/3*
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) – 06
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 27
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 33
- Naval Architecture (NA) – 12
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Navy 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre posts should have completed Bachelor Degree / BE / B.Tech in All Branches from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
|EyeSight Without glasses||
EyeSight Without glasses
|Executive ( GS/ Hydro )||6/12
|Technical ( General Service )||6/24
|Executive ( NAIC )||6/60
Medical Standards Height & Weight
Height & Weight
|Executive ( GS/ Hydro )||
Minimum height – 157 cm with correlated weight.
|Technical ( General Service )|
|Executive ( NAIC )|
Minimum height Male – 157 cm & Female – 152 cm with correlated weight
Height and Weight
|Category||Minimum Height for Male Candidates||
Minimum Height Female Candidates
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||155 cm||150 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152 cm||147 cm|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155 cm||150 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm||147 cm|
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 24 Years. Please go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Selected candidates will get Rs.1,21,200 – Rs.2,12,400/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam Interview
Please refer Indian Navy Notification to know Application fee details
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Starting Date of Application: 04-08-2018
Closing Date of Application: 24-08-2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here