- Indian Navy Notification 2018 | Apply 22 Pilot, ATC, Observer Posts @ indiannavy.nic.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Pilot, ATC, Observer Notification
- Educational Qualifications of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for Indian Navy Pilot, ATC, Observer Jobs
- Selection Criteria for Indian Navy Jobs
- Application Fee for Indian Navy Notification
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for Indian Navy Pilot, ATC, Observer Application
Indian Navy Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 22 Pilot, ATC, Observer on its official website indiannavy.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 14-09-2018.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 25-08-2018 notification on recent Indian Navy recruitment 2018 openings @ Kerala. This is an exclusive page updated on 25-08-2018 for the latest recruitment notification indiannavy.nic.in from Indian Navy 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Indian Navy 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Pilot, ATC, Observer|
|No. of Posts||22|
|Educational Qualifications||10th / 12th / BE / B.Tech Degree|
- ATC: 08 Male or Female
- Observer: 06 Male or Female
- Pilot (MR): 03 Male or Female
- Pilot (Other than MR): 05 Male
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Navy 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for Indian Navy Pilot, ATC, Observer posts should have completed 10th / 12th / BE / B.Tech Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Maximum Age: 30 Years. Please go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/-
- Lieutenant (Lt): Rs.61,300 – Rs.1,93,900/-
- Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr): Rs.69,400 – Rs.2,13,400/-
- Commander (Cdr): Rs.1,21,200 – Rs.2,12,400/-
Selection of Candidates for Pilot, ATC, Observer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Please refer Indian Navy Notification to know Application fee details
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., indiannavy.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Starting Date of Application: 25-08-2018
Closing Date of Application: 14-09-2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here