- Indian Navy Notification 2018 | Apply 37 SSC Officers Posts @ indiannavy.nic.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Officers Notification
- Educational Qualifications of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for Indian Navy SSC Officers Jobs
- Selection Criteria for Indian Navy Jobs
- Application Fee for Indian Navy Notification
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for Indian Navy SSC Officers Application
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 37 vacancies of SSC Officers posts: Indian Navy recently released a job notification on its official website indiannavy.nic.in for SSC Officers posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 from 15.09.2018 to 05.10.2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page indiannavy.nic.in and careers99.com.
Indian Navy Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 37 SSC Officers on its official website indiannavy.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 05.10.2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||SSC Officers|
|No. of Posts||37|
|Educational Qualifications||Any Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Total: 37 Posts
- SSC (Logistics): 20 Posts
- SSCX (IT): 15 Posts
- SSC (Law): 02 posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Navy 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- SSC (Logistics): Applicants who have completed BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc (IT) with first class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain 60% Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class or B.Architecture with First Class or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
- SSCX (IT): Applicants who have completed BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT), M.Sc (Computer / IT). B.Sc (IT). M.Tech (Computer Science). BCA / MCA or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
- SSC (Law): Applicants who have completed Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age: 25 Years. Please go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Selected candidates will get Rs.56,100 – Rs.2,12,400/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for SSC Officers posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Please refer Indian Navy Notification to know Application fee details
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., indiannavy.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Starting Date of Application: 15.09.2018
Closing Date of Application: 05.10.2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here