- Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2019 – 102 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 01.02.2019)
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Officers Notification
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 12.01.2019 notification on recent Indian Navy recruitment 2019 openings @ Across India. This is an exclusive page updated on 12.01.2019 for the latest recruitment notification joinindiannavy.gov.in from Indian Navy 2019 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Indian Navy 2019.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Officers Posts: Indian Navy has announced a notification for the recruitment of Officers vacancies in Indian Navy for the year 2019. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 01.02.2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Officers|
|No. of Posts||102|
|Educational Qualifications||Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the undermentioned disciplines with 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course respectively|
|Job Location||Across India|
Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts|
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||12|
|General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre||30|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||28|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||32|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Navy 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for Indian Navy Officers posts should have completed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the undermentioned disciplines with 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course respectively from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive). Please go through Indian Navy official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
- Sub Lieutenant (SLT): Rs. 10, 56,100/- to Rs. 1,10,700/-
- Lieutenant (LT): Rs. 61,300/- to Rs. 1,20,900/-
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr): Rs. 69,400/- to Rs. 1,36,900/-
- Commander (Cdr): Rs. 12,1200/- to Rs. 2,12,400/-
Selection of Candidates for Officers posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview and Test
Please refer Indian Navy Notification to know Application fee details
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Starting Date of Application: 12.01.2019
Closing Date of Application: 01.02.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here