- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 99 Charge Man Posts @ hqwncrecruitment.com
- Vacancy Details of Indian Navy Charge Man Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Western Naval Command Mumbai (Indian Navy) Charge Man Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for Indian Navy Charge Man Posts 2017
- Important Links for Indian Navy 99 Charge Man Vacancies
Indian Navy Western Naval Command Mumbai has released Indian Navy Recruitment Notification-2017 for the post of 99 vacancies for the posts of Charge Man. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., hqwncrecruitment.com and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 26-12-2017.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Indian Navy Western Naval Command Mumbai has Released Notification for 168 Charge Man, Multi Tasking Staff Posts in its Official Website i.e., hqwncrecruitment.com. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Indian Navy Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 99 Charge Man Posts @ hqwncrecruitment.com. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Indian Navy job Pay Scale Details, Indian Navy Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Indian Navy Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 168 Charge Man, Multi Tasking Staff Posts @ hqwncrecruitment.com through Online mode before last Date i.e., 26-12-2017
Organization Name: Indian Navy Western Naval Command Mumbai
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Charge Man
Educational Qualifications: 10th / Diploma (Electrical/Chemical Engineering) / Bachelor’s Degree (Science / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics)
Total No. of Vacancies: 99
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official Website: hqwncrecruitment.com
- Chargeman (Mechanic): 58 Posts
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): 41 Posts
Educational Qualifications of Indian Navy Western Naval Command Mumbai Charge Man Vacancies
Interested candidates those want to apply for Indian Navy Charge Man posts must having following educational qualifications.
- Chargeman (Mechanic): Bachelor of Science degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institution. OR
Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics or Production Engineering from
a recognized University or Board.
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): Bachelor of Science degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institution.
Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or Board.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Indian Navy Charge Man Posts
For Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
Pay Scale for Indian Navy Jobs
Rs. 35,400 – 81,200/-
Selection Process of Indian Navy, Maharashtra Jobs 2017 – Charge Man
- Written Test
- Merit List
Application Fee for Charge Man Posts
Refer the official notification
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of hqwncrecruitment.com Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before Last Date i.e., 26-12-2017.
- First of all, Open Official Website or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Appication
Starting Date of Application: 06-12-2017
Closing Date of Application: 26-12-2017
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here