Indian bank Recruitment 2022 | www.indianbank.in | Specialist Officer | 312 Posts | Last Date: 14th June 2022
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022:
Indian Bank has released 312 Vacancies for the posts of Specialist Officers (SO) in various Sectors. Interested Candidates may apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 only through Online mode only. However, application process Starts From 24/05/2022 ends on 14/06/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of Indian Bank Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.indianbank.in and www.careers99.com to know more about Indian Bank Vacancy 2022 details.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Diploma/ CA/CS/ICWA/ Other Qulaifications
Vacancy Details of Indian Bank Jobs 2022:
Indian Bank recruits Specialist Officer(SO) Posts in various domains like management, account, manager, Senior manager and others to fill 312 vacancies. The Candidates who want to apply for the various posts can apply through online official website.
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification must posses the given eligibility details:
As per leading Public sector bank, Headquarters located in Chennai Notification Candidates should complete the following education Qualifications:
- CA/ CS/ ICWA
- Graduate in any discipline and FRM from GARP / PRM from PRMIA.
- Post Graduate (2 years duration) in any of the following: Business / Management / Administration / Finance / Banking / Risk Management/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics/ Econometrics
- Tech/ B.E./ M Tech/ M.E. in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Instrumentation Machine Learning and AI from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- Diploma / PG Diploma in Data Science.
- Masters in Mass Communication / Journalism / Related Field.
Applicants Age should be minimum 20 years to maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2022 for various Specialist Officers Posts given in Indian Bank Recruitment.
For More details, you can check Official Notification for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 for Specialist Officer Posts.
Age relaxation in Upper age limit:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment
|Persons affected by 1984 riots
Selection of Candidates for the posts of Specialist Officers will be done as per following rules:
Depending upon the number of applications received, Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection viz.
- Shortlisting of applications followed by interview or
- Written / Online Test followed by Interview
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry
- Total marks in the written test will be 100
- 1/4th of the mark allotted to the respective question for which a wrong answer is given. There shall be no penalty for an unattended question
- Number of candidates to be called for interview based on the performance in the written test is 3 times of vacancy for unreserved category and 5 times of vacancy for reserved category. Depending upon the number of vacancies, cut-offs on total mark will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- The minimum qualifying mark in Test and Interview is 40 % for candidates belonging to unreserved category / EWS and 35 % for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWBD categories. In case sufficient number of candidates are not available as per the qualifying criteria then Bank reserves the right to lower the qualifying marks / cut-off as per its discretion.
- Wherever Test is held the weightage for Test and Interview will be 80:20
Note: In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score in Test / Interview, merit order shall be decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before / above the candidate junior in age).
Pay Scale of Candidates for the posts of Specialist Officers will be done as per following scales:
- Scale I- Rs.36,000/- to 63,840/-
- Scale II- Rs.48,170/- to 69,810/-
- Scale III- Rs.63,840/- to 78,230/-
- Scale IV- Rs.76,010/- to 89,890/-
Applicants should pay the Examination Fee
- 175/- for SC/ST/ PWD Candidates
- 850/- for Others
Applicants should pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card in Official Website Only.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.indianbank.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Specialist Officers
Important Dates for Indian Bank Recruitment 2022:
Stating date of application form: 24/05/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 14/06/2022
Important Links for Indian Bank Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here