Indian Army TES 41 Notification TES (10+2) 41 Application Form Exam Date Syllabus Eligibility Criteria Cut off Marks 2018: The Indian Army released notification to apply for Technical Entry Scheme 41. The total number of posts are 90 Vacancies for TES (10+2) 41. The Indian Army TES 41 Registration starting Date is October 28th 2018 and closed date is November 27th 2018 and the exam date will be updated soon in the official Website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Candidates who are interested to Join in Indian Army for Technical Entry Scheme 41 can apply now in the official Website. The Complete details like Exam syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Document List and Training Process are given below.
Army TES 41 Notification and Exam Date 2019
|Exam Name||Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2018|
|Post Name||Technical Entry Scheme 41|
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Starting Date to Apply||October 29th 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply||November 27th 2018|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Selection||Based on Medical Test and PET|
TES 41 Educational Qualification:
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only
TES 41 Cut Off Marks:
- Candidates who have scored 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 10+2 can apply for TES 40.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on final TES 40 cut off marks. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the TES 40 SSB interview.
- TES 40 final cut off would be around 80% to 85% aggregate PCM 12th.
Required Document list for SSB Interview:
Document list that mandatory checked during SSB interview is given below. Candidates who ready to apply for upcoming TES 41 selection must know about that. It’s very important to all of you.
- Original ID Proof with 2 photocopies.
- 10th class certificate and mark sheet with 2 photocopies.
- 10+2 certificate and mark sheet with 2 extra photocopy.
- 20 self attested Passport (PP) size photos.
About Training of TES:-
- Basic Military Training done in 1 year at officer training academy Gaya. Technical Training is to be done in two phase as pre and post commission training. Pre commission training is done in First phase for 3 year at MCEME Secunderabad/ CME Pune/ MCTE Mhow.
- Post commission training is done in Second phase for 1 year at same place of phase Ist. Hereafter after the successful completion of training trainees are awarded with engineering degree.
TES (10+2) 41 Indian Army Application Process
- Open the Official Website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in
- And then Enter Website
- Go to Notifications
- Search for TES (10+2) 41 and click on it
- Apply online
- And fill all the details carefully and cross check the details
- And submit the application and Make a print out of it
Links Related to Indian Army TES (10+2) 41 2019
Official Website of Indian Army: Click Here
Official Notification of TES 41: Click Here
Direct Link to Apply in TES 41: Click Here