Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 | www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in | Last Date: 05th July 2022
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 | www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in | Last Date: 05th July 2022
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
- Vacancy Details of Indian Air Force Agniveer Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
- Selection Process:
- Pay Scale:
- Age Limit: (as on 01/05/2022)
- Application Fee:
- How to Apply for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
- Important Dates for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
- Important Links for Indian Air Force Agniveer Job Application
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022mIndian Air Force (IAF) has invited an Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Agniveer Vayu intake under Agnipath Scheme 2022. Interested Candidates may apply for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, the application process starts on 24/06/2022 and ends on 05/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of the Indian Air force Agniveer Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale, and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in and www.careers99.com to know more about Indian Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2022 details.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Post||Agniveer Vayu|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
The Indian Air Force (IAF) is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks third amongst the air forces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire which honored India’s aviation service during World War II with the prefix Royal. After India gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1947, the name Royal Indian Air Force was kept and served in the name of the Dominion of India. With the government’s transition to a Republic in 1950, the prefix Royal was removed.
Since 1950, the IAF has been involved in four wars with neighboring Pakistan. Other major operations undertaken by the IAF include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus, and Operation Poomalai. The IAF’s mission expands beyond engagement with hostile forces, with the IAF participating in United Nations peacekeeping missions.
Vacancy Details of Indian Air Force Agniveer Jobs 2022:
Indian Air Force (IAF) recruits candidates through Agniveer Vayu intake under Agnipath Scheme 2022 to fill the jobs for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022.
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years of Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other than Science Subjects:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as a COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Note: Candidates eligible for the Science Subjects examination (on the basis of Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form
The Selection process for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages:
- Online Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptability Test-I
- Adaptability Test-II
- Document verification
- Medical Examination.
Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Other than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Science Subjects & Other than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Marking pattern for online test:-
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for unattempted question.
- 25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Note: The result of Online Test and the list of shortlisted candidates for CASB, based on their performance in online test, will be uploaded on official website within one month from the date of online exam.
Physical Fitness Test: Shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal and called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Adaptability Test- I: All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- II: All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II. Adaptability Test-II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letter at respective ASCs for their medical examination at designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on specified date.
Selected candidates will get pay of Pay Scale for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|In Hand (70%)||Rs.21,000||Rs.23,100||Rs.25,580||Rs.28,000|
|Contribution to AGNIVEERs Corpus Fund (30%)||Rs.9,000||Rs.9,900||Rs.10,950||Rs.12,000|
|Contribution to Corpus fund by Gol (30%)||Rs.9,000||Rs.9,900||Rs.10,950||Rs.12,000|
Age Limit: (as on 01/05/2022)
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
Candidates should pay the application fee For Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 through online mode only and it is non-refundable. Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Agniveer Vayu intake under Agnipath Scheme 2022
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 24/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 05/07/2022
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Important Links for Indian Air Force Agniveer Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here