- IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018 Notification for 46 Non Faculty Posts @ Apply Online | iittp.ac.in
- IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of IIT Tirupati Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Notification
- Educational Qualifications of IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for IIT Tirupati Non-Faculty Jobs
- Selection Criteria for IIT Tirupati Jobs
- Application Fee for IIT Tirupati Notification
- How to Apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for IIT Tirupati Non-Faculty Application
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018 : Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati for candidates who are looking for settle in Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. Recently Andhra Pradesh Government has issued IIT Tirupati Non-Faculty notification 2018. This notification is regarding to fill up 46 Posts for Non-Teaching. So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Andhra Pradesh Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Andhra Pradesh Non-Faculty Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this IIT Tirupati Non-Faculty Jobs 2018 can apply through the official website.
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018 Notification for 46 Non Faculty Posts @ Apply Online | iittp.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati ) released new jobs notification on their official website iittp.ac.in for availability of various Non Teaching Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of Online before the closing date 08-06-2018. Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati recruitment news is available on their official website and in careers99.com so that you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati|
|Employment Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Non-Faculty|
|No. of Posts||46|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Tech Civil Engineering, Degree with B.P.Ed, MBBS|
Vacancy Details of IIT Tirupati Jobs 2018
- Executive Engineer – 1 vacancy
- Horticulture Officer – 1 vacancy
- Physical Education Officer – 1 vacancy
- Medical Officer – 2 vacancies
- Security Cum Fire Officer – 1 vacancy
- Physical Training Instructor – 2 vacancies
- Staff Nurse – 2 vacancies
- Deputy Registrar – 1 vacancy
- Assistant Registrar – 2 vacancies
- Junior Superintendent – 3 vacancies
- Junior Assistant – 7 vacancies
- Technical Officer – 1 vacancy
- Assistant System Engineer – 1 vacancy
- Junior Engineer – 1 vacancy
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 13 vacancies
- Junior Technician – 7 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Tirupati Non-Teaching Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018
- Executive Engineer – B.Tech Civil Engineering with 8-year experience.
- Horticulture Officer – B.Tech/B.Sc Horticulture with 8-year experience.
- Physical Education Officer – Any Degree with M.P.Ed with 5 years relevant experience.
- Medical Officer –MBBS with the completion of CRRI followed by at least 3 years of clinical experience.
- Security Cum Fire Officer – Degree with Advanced Diploma course in Fire Fighting OR BTech in Fire Engineering with 6-year experience.
- Physical Training Instructor – Degree with B.P.Ed with 3 years experience.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc Nursing with 2 years experience.
- Deputy Registrar – Any PG with 5-year experience in administration in Govt/Semi Govt/Private Organization.
- Assistant Registrar – Any PG with 8 years relevant experience.
- Junior Superintendent – BA/B.Sc with 6 years experience in administrative areas. Age, not more than 32 years.
- Junior Assistant – First class Degree with knowledge of Computer Operations. Age not more than 27 years
- Technical Officer – B.Tech with 8 years experience in Civil Engineering Lab.
- Assistant System Engineer – B.Tech/M.Sc Computer Science with 60% and have 3 years in installation and configuration of servers, SANs, NASs etc.
- Junior Engineer –BTech in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – BE/BTech/M.Sc in relevant subject with 5-year relevant experience. For Librarian post, candidate Degree with M.Lib.Sc or B.Lib.Sc with 6-year experience.
- Junior Technician –Diploma in relevant Engineering. For Librarian Post, Candidate should have the degree with Diploma in Library science or 3 years degree in Library science.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Maximum 32 Years. Please go through IIT Tirupati official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for IIT Tirupati Non-Faculty Jobs
Selected candidates will get salary as follows by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for IIT Tirupati Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Non Faculty posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for IIT Tirupati Notification
Candidates need to pay Rs 100/-
How to Apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., iittp.ac.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
- Then take a print out of the Application form
- then Send it to the Address Mentioned below
The Registrar I/C, IIT Tirupati, Renigunta Road, Tirupati-517 506.
Important Dates for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: Available
Closing Date of Application: 08-06-2018
Important Links for IIT Tirupati Non-Faculty Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Form Download: Click Here